As a meat "wrapper", many take pork or beef. Also for this perfect chicken or minced fish. Perhaps, for the filling, you can take your favorite foods or what is in the refrigerator.
Game of tastes: mushrooms and mince
- chop 2 onions and mushrooms;
- first fry the onions (2-3 minutes), and then the mushrooms (10 minutes) and add some salt to it;
- chop eggs and add roasted vegetables to them;
- soak the bread in milk;
- add 1 egg into mincemeat and add bread flesh, garlic, ground pepper and salt;
- mix the contents of the plate thoroughly;
- start forming round cakes;
- lay out the filling with a tablespoon;
- roll it up nicely;
- roll in breading / flour;
- fry in a well heated pan for about 3 minutes. each side (vegetable oil pour 50 ml);
- Dill / parsley sprigs beautifully lay on the received zrazy from minced meat.
Since this dish takes a long time, the cutlets made can be frozen. Such ready-made semi-finished products are a magic wand for busy people. However, after the chops are thawed, they will need to be soaked with a paper towel.
To prevent zrazy from getting too dried, pour a little water into the pan and cover it with a lid. In such a steam installation, you need to hold the dish for no more than 7 minutes. This allows the burgers to become juicier and softer.
Contrast colors: yellow eggs and chives
- pour three slices of white bread with milk and hold them for 15 minutes;
- to separate chicken meat from bones, because in this dish it is better to use thighs;
- cut the onion into four pieces;
- chop in a blender / meat grinder filet with onion, seasoning the mass with pepper and salt;
- mix with bread and mix hands thoroughly.
To get a more viscous mass, the stuffing should be carefully repulsed, either in a bowl or on the table. Then you need to wrap the meat container with cling film and refrigerate for a quarter of an hour.
- it is necessary to cover the board with cling film and only then with the help of a tablespoon to form the stuffing pancakes, applying the stuffing;
- blind this pie, lifting the film by the edges and giving the mass the desired shape;
- roll out the resulting patty in bread crumbs from crackers;
- fry them in vegetable oil for several minutes;
- then cover the pan with a lid and simmer on low heat for 15 to 20 minutes.
But the Scottish cooks in the usual chop wrapped whole boiled egg. The idea is quite original. Now it is important to properly serve the dish. You can make the presentation as contrasted as possible with the help of tomatoes cut into slices, onion feathers and corrugated lettuce leaves.
Cooking gurus recommend stewing meat zrazy in some kind of sauce. For example, you can pour the patties with fruit yogurt or sour cream mixed with greens. As a result, they become saturated with liquid and let the juice.
- green onions, which is successfully replaced by dill / parsley;
- chopped boiled egg;
- 100 g of solid Dutch / Russian cheese (a grater with medium sized cells is used for grinding).
In this cooking technology, onion feathers do not need to be fried, so that the cutlets do not begin to break up due to excess fat.
Cooked foods should be gently mixed and seasoned with spices. From the resulting mass, it is necessary to make miniature balls, which are beautifully arranged in the middle of large areas of minced fish. Subsequently, the resulting "buns" should be sprinkled with flour and fry in a deep frying pan, sparing no oil.
The main thing that the filling "sat"
In this difficult matter, the most important is a good selection of ground beef stuffing. Otherwise, you can simply translate products or cause disapproval of the family and distinguished guests. In this regard, you need to be able to properly combine products with different types of meat. Here are a few options for this tandem:
For the preparation of the filling often have to fry a lot of ingredients. In this case, you need to choose lean meats. Otherwise, the result will be a dish called - “+3 kg to the figure”.
At the same time, you can use flour, semolina or croutons for breading. As you can see, almost all the products that are in the hostess’s “arsenal” are suitable for creating this dish. As a garnish for such meat zraz will serve mashed potatoes, porridge or spaghetti. If there is cereal in the filling, then the spring salad of cucumbers, greens and radish is most suitable for juicy cutlets. It should not be neglected drinks. Such "delicacies" go well with red wine and even brandy. Freshly squeezed sweet and sour juice successfully complement this idyll of flavors.