Stoves for the bath "Ermak": types and all the subtleties of choice
- Key Features
- Types of products
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Consumer reviews
The owners of country houses or suburban areas often raises the question of building a bath. It is important to opt for a particular model of heating device. Furnaces for a bath of production of the Ermak company enjoy deserved popularity among buyers thanks to the technical characteristics and variety of the choice.
The manufacturing company is trusted by customers. Its products are universal, they can be installed in private baths, and in public, designed for a large number of people.
All equipment can be divided into three types depending on which fuel is used:
Electric furnaces They are mainly used in saunas and are environmentally friendly equipment. Installing them is easy, and no maintenance is required. Such installations have a fairly wide range of models, in connection with which the buyer can choose the type based on the weight of the product, the size of the room and their wishes. The body is covered with mirror steel.
If everything is clear with electrical equipment, the rest require separate consideration. Wood burning The stove is used for solid fuels. Combined used for wood and gas.
Concerning combined furnaces, they are necessarily equipped with a gas burner. In addition, they have a temperature sensor, a device for adjusting the pressure, a chimney, as well as special automation. A feature of this type of product is that when the gas supply is stopped, the system turns off automatically. The package does not include a water tank, it will need to be purchased separately. The ash pan and burner must be re-ignited.
The products of this company can be divided into classic and elite. They have a similar design, the difference lies in the materials from which the equipment is made, the equipment and the price of products.
The furnaces of the classical type have an impressive weight due to the fact that the manufacturing material is high-strength steel with a thickness of about 6 mm. Elite models are made of stainless steel with a thickness of 3-4 mm, they include chrome. However, the strength remains no less than the products of the previous type. In addition, the equipment of the brand "elite" has a fire-resistant glass door.
Heating devices "Ermak" have many additional options, which are able to give them a variety of functions. This also changes the design of the furnaces.
For example, from a conventional stove, you can make a heater without any problems. The company offers a universal heat exchanger, mounted tank, portable tank, mesh-heater.
Distinctive features of products of this type are also:
- deep (about half a meter) firebox with resistance to deformation;
- the self-cooled handle of a door;
- remote type pre-furnace tunnel, providing the possibility of laying firewood in the next room.
Kamenka has four-sided warming up, due to this, the heat is distributed evenly. In addition, all models are installed simply and easily, being in the middle price category. Therefore, any of them will look appropriate.
Types of products
The model range of this manufacturer is quite wide. Currently, 10 models of furnaces are being produced, however, subject to their transformation, the number of possible structures can grow to 65. But despite the diversity, the design of all devices has a similar structure. Each of them has a chimney, a round fire chamber, water tanks, an open or closed heater, a telescopic ash pan, a convector and a portable tunnel.
- The most popular model on the market "Ermak 12 PS". Furnaces are designed for small spaces up to 12 m3, such as a Finnish sauna or a regular bath, and have high heat transfer. Suitable for solid fuels of various kinds. The product has a weight of 52 kg, and its installation usually does not cause difficulties. The furnace is able to heat a tank of 35 liters or 40 kg of stones.
- Another fairly compact product is the model. "Ermak 16". It is intended for heating more serious volumes and is used in rooms with large sizes. There are various options for a complete set, on which the weight of 45 to 50 and from 50 to 59 kg depends. The volume of the tank can be from 40 to 55 liters. These devices can be placed in saunas and steam rooms.
- "Ermak 20 standard" includes several versions of products with different capacity. It differs from other furnaces in the two-ceiling gas exhaust system. 4 types of products were produced, having a mass of stones within 60 kg, a weight category from 54 to 71 kg and a tank volume from 40 to 55 liters. The depth of the firebox in this model is increased to 55 cm.
"Ermak 20 standard"
- "Ermak 30" has much more weight and volume, than the previous models. In this case, the installation of the heater and the heat exchanger will not create difficulties. The level of humidity when using this unit increases significantly, so the model is suitable for installation in open steam rooms. The size of the chimney should be at least 65 mm. The furnace can heat a room of 35 m3. If necessary, in the model "Ermak 30" you can change the type of heater, and there is also the possibility of installing a heat exchanger. The model can heat 40 kg of stones and has a water tank with a volume of 55 to 65 liters. It requires a chimney size of 65 mm. It has a panoramic glass, which creates a visual effect of the fireplace.
- Finally, one of the newest is the sauna stove. "Ermak 50". Its difference is the same as in the case of the Ermak 30 model, in large weight and impressive volume. Designed for heating rooms up to 50 m3. For this unit we recommend installing a tank designed for 55-65 liters. Does not have the ability to install a heat exchanger. The weight of the stones in this case can be up to 120 kg. This model is also equipped with a panoramic glass.
Advantages and disadvantages
Furnaces for a bath "Ermak" have a huge number of advantages. One of the main is the reasonable price of these products. Besides, they are made in a modern design, do not cause difficulties in operation and do not require special care. The tank for firewood portable type, which is very convenient to use. Also products have volume offices for stones
Installing them is quite simple. The stoves are heated quite quickly. Consumers say the durability of products of this brand.
However, it is impossible not to dwell on the minuses. For example, the units have a feature of cooling down quickly enough. New stoves have residual oils that are harmful to the consumer, therefore, several times after installing the product, it should be heated, leaving the doors open. So dangerous impurities will quickly burn out and evaporate. If the insulation is not carried out correctly, the power of the furnaces will drop dramatically, so it is recommended to use the services of specialists.
As already mentioned, before installing stoves for a bath, it is important to properly conduct insulation. Usually glass wool or mineral wool is used for this. Most of all, the unit affects the walls and floor, so they also need to pay special attention. All work must be carried out with high quality and competently.
When thermal insulation is carried out, you can start drawing up a sketch. It is better to make it as detailed as possible, it will be advisable to make drawings and diagrams where all the elements will be present.
Next, the base is strengthened, usually using a thick sheet of metal. From above, the body is attached by welding. This gives the structure strength and reliability. After that the chimney is mounted.
When installing this procedure, it is necessary to follow the basic rules so that during operation there are no safety problems, for example, to avoid overheating of the roof and ceiling.
Due to the fact that the products of this manufacturer have gained wide popularity in the construction market, many consumers share their reviews about the product. It is noted that the furnace is particularly relevant for baths and saunas. In addition, the low price makes it accessible to the general public.
Like customers and the ability to install on either side of the heat exchanger and water tank. Lovers of steam separately indicate that the units cool down quickly, which may create some inconvenience. Products have a beautiful design and fit perfectly into the interior of the room. However, some speak about the external similarity of most models.
More information about the installation of the furnace "Ermak" see below.