Glue "Super-Moment": characteristics and application
In our daily life, it is often necessary to put things together fairly quickly. And the universal second super-strong Super-Moment glue-gel perfectly copes with this task.
This is a universal glue. It is the cheapest, but it does not interfere with the quality of their work.
"Super Moment Gel"
It is able to provide high-quality seam, more suitable for porous surfaces. It dries quickly and is able to connect vertical surfaces, because it does not spread.
“Super Moment Profi”
It is very similar in its characteristics to the usual "Super Moment", but has enhanced properties.
"Super Moment Ideal"
His most important distinguishing features are the lack of smell and the fact that he does not stick his fingers together. But do not neglect the safety rules.
“Super Moment Profi Plus”
Its difference lies in the packaging. It is in a bottle with a brush that is suitable for a large number of uses. Because of this packaging, the glue will not dry out, and you can always choose the exact dosage due to the spout. He is the most expensive.
It is worth paying attention to the composition of the glue "Super Moment". It is based on cyanoacrylate, which speeds up the bonding process and increases strength between the parts. The “Super Moment” glue has a small size and a mass of only 3 g. The advantages of this composition also include its economy, as only a few seconds are enough for a good setting - from 5 to 60 seconds. Durability and reliability are indisputable advantages of this tool. This product should be stored under certain temperature conditions - from -20ºC to + 30ºС. Optimum storage conditions - from + 2ºС to + 8ºС.
Super Moment Glue has waterproof and cold resistant properties that contribute to the integrity of the joint. The manufacturer of this composition is the German company Henkel, which is mainly engaged in the production of detergents and cleaning products, cosmetics and personal care products.
The scope of Super Moment glue is quite large. It is able to glue rubber, metal, wood, cloth, paper, leather goods and so on. But the glue is not able to glue everything. It is not suitable for gluing polyethylene, polypropylene, stack, utensils, which will be subjected to thermal reactions. And also it is unsuitable for gluing very soft skin.
When using Super Moment glue, the following instructions should be followed:
- the surface to which the adhesive will be applied must be dry and clean;
- for good adhesion, the surface must be degreased with gasoline or acetone;
- after drawing immediately it is necessary to press the parts together tightly;
- a slight emphasis can be made on the humidity of the air - the higher the humidity, the faster the setting will take place, and vice versa;
- Accumulations of air should be avoided, which can adversely affect the future bonding, because of this, the structure of the dried glue will be disturbed, therefore the strength parameter will be much lower.
When using Super Moment glue, you must adhere to the following safety rules:
- the bonding process should be carried out in a well-ventilated place, because a large accumulation of vapors released by this product may adversely affect the body;
- it is necessary to do the work in gloves and glasses;
- keep glue out of the reach of children;
- prevent the ingress of funds on the skin and eyes;
- Be sure to get rid of the product at the end of its shelf life.
Very often, when using Super Moment glue, fingers stick together. If you follow the safety rules, you can avoid this trouble.
If this happens, then you should use one of the following methods.
- If some time has passed after gluing fingers together, they should be put under hot water or immersed in a container in which soda should be mixed with hot water. Subsequently, the glue will soften and you can easily separate the fingers.
- You can use a drug called "Super Moment Anticles". He is able not only to wash his fingers from the glue, but also helps to clean the surface of excess. Before use, be sure to read the instructions and test it. If the glue got on the clothes, then it is almost impossible to wipe it off, but the “Super-Moment Anticle” tool will allow it to return to its original appearance.
Important: under no circumstances should you try to cut glued fingers with a blade, as this will severely damage the skin of the hands.
How easy it is to clean super-glue, see the next video.