The benefits of solar vegetable
- vitamin C;
- vitamins A, P, group B;
- iron, iodine, calcium, potassium, fluorine, phosphorus, zinc;
Pepper increases hemoglobin and improves skin condition.
Pepper behaves well when frozen. It retains its shape, structure and density. The freezing of sweet pepper can be carried out entirely or in slices. It all depends on the goals pursued by the hostess.
In the freezer is always a shortage of space. To save it, the peppers put the train one-on-one, and put the caps separately on the side. The train is folded in a plastic bag. The procedure is complete.
For aesthetics, you can put copies of yellow, red and green in one package, then the finished dish will please not only with taste, but also with appearance.
In winter, when there is a desire to cook pepper with a filling, it is allowed to defrost, but not completely. The product must remain tight. Then inside it is much easier to put the stuffing - the walls will not break, and the shape will remain the same. Frozen stuffed peppers are not only tasty, but also fast. The dish is cooked in a few minutes, the rest of the time - for heat treatment.
Even more thoughtful hostess stuffed pepper in the freezer right away and store it ready for heat treatment. In winter, it is enough to shift the vegetables to the pan and stew until ready. Another advantage of this preparation is that in summer, spicy herbs are much more affordable, which can be put in abundance with the minced meat inside the pepper. The dish will turn out in summer flavored.
Those who like to add Bulgarian vegetable to pizza, you need to learn how to freeze it. First, it is washed, dried with a towel and gently cleaned inside. Then cut into thin rings and put on a pan for dumplings, which is in each freezer.
Each ring is placed apart from each other, so as not to come into contact and not stick together. In this form, they remain in the freezer for 2 days, until well froze. Now they can be collected and folded in a container. In the future, they will be easily separated from each other, preserve integrity and look beautiful in the finished dish.
Semi-finished products for soup and main courses
Well saves the time the hostess semi-finished pepper with other vegetables and herbs. In one package you can put pepper, tomatoes, dill, parsley, carrots.
Further, the contents of the package are simply thrown into the pan with any soup. Fast, tasty and healthy.
- put whole vegetables on a greased baking sheet with olive oil;
- at a temperature of 180 ° C bake 25-30 minutes;
- give a bit of a cold, peel and peel off the seeds.
The semi-finished product is put in portions in plastic containers and frozen. After defrosting, the products are cut into strips, sprinkled with greens, seasoned with dressing, add spices and salt. This is how a healthy salad is prepared in a few minutes. It acts as a separate dish or in combination with meat. So that the vegetable is not watery, it is thawed in a colander. The best salad dressing will be a mixture of lemon juice and olive oil.
Such a semi-finished product can also be put in a pan with meat stew in the last minutes of its preparation. The dish will acquire a rich aroma and taste.
Pepper blanks in cans
Bulgarian pepper is a very profitable product in all respects. This also applies to the universality of cooking. You can marinate it whole in a jar, prepare a salad, caviar, adjika, cut thinly along and pour over the sauce. There are really a lot of options for blanks, the most important of the variety of recipes is to choose the one that will appeal to the whole family.
Adjika: two cooking options
Adjika from bell pepper recipe №1:
- grind in a meat grinder ripe tomatoes, peppers and carrots in a ratio of about 5: 2: 1;
- shift to a wide bowl and simmer for 1 hour after boiling on low heat;
- add 250 ml of vegetable oil, 1 tbsp. sugar, 6 tbsp. l salt, simmer another 30-40 minutes;
- Add 230 ml of vinegar and chopped garlic clove, then 10 minutes and close in sterilized jars.
This recipe is a model for all other options. The number of products and spices can be reduced or increased, guided by their own taste. If tomatoes are juicy homemade, vinegar is added much less.
Recipe number 2:
- fry until golden brown 7-8 pcs. Onions, 5-6 pcs. carrots;
- in a combine to grind into a uniform mass of 5 kg of Bulgarian pepper, 6 pcs. spicy, 2 kg tomatoes;
- combine all vegetables, add chopped bunch of cilantro, parsley, garlic (2 heads);
- add salt to taste and pour a glass of tomato paste;
- extinguish all 15 minutes and close in hot jars.
By analogy, they make the famous tkemali sauce, in which the base is sour yellow cherry plum. Such preparations from bell pepper as sauces are very profitable. They can be served not only to meat dishes. Adjika will improve and enrich the taste of any soup or vegetable stew. The so-called sweet option or sweet make it look like a salad, which can be safely served with meat, fish and potatoes.
- through a grinder to grind 2 kg of tomatoes, ideally without a skin;
- strips lengthwise chop the pepper into 4-5 pieces;
- 1.5 kg onions nashinkovat semirings;
- combine the ingredients in a pelvis, put 2 bay leaves, 20 g of salt, black and allspice peas (1 tsp), 70 g sugar, pour 100 ml of vegetable oil;
- stew vegetables for 1 hour, add 30-40 ml of vinegar, roll.
Letcho can be considered as a salad and as a sauce. It all depends on the degree of grinding ingredients and cooking time. The longer the vegetables are stewed, the more uniform the dish becomes.
Additional ingredients are spices (salt, pepper), celery root and parsley. Carrots and onions are fried in vegetable oil.
The next stage is sterilization. Caviar spread on banks and sterilized for 30-40 minutes depending on the volume of containers.
To make the dish look appetizing, pepper of different color is put in one jar. Get a real traffic light.
Pepper in hot pot
- through the meat grinder miss 1.5 kg of tomato;
- add 1 head minced garlic, 5 tbsp. l sugar and 3 tbsp. l salt, poured 3 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- the mixture is boiled on low heat for 15 minutes;
- dip the pepper into 4 pieces in the pot and stew for another 15 minutes;
- add 3 tbsp. l of vinegar and rolled into jars.
To taste and desire, spices are added to the billet, for example, pepper, curry or turmeric. Garlic can also be thrown whole small cloves.
- tomatoes cut into slices;
- pepper is crushed into cubes, onions cut into half rings, and carrots into straws;
- rice is washed under running water, allow to stand in water for 30 minutes;
- ingredients are mixed and sent to the basin;
- add 2 tbsp. l salt and sugar, ½ tbsp. vegetable oil, 40 g of vinegar;
- all extinguish for 1 hour with constant stirring.
The finished dish is transferred to hot sterilized jars and twisted. If desired, put in the preparation of spices.
Crispy cauliflower snack
- 1 kg of red and yellow pepper cut into slices;
- 300 g of cabbage divided into small inflorescences;
- chop 150 g celery and parsley into thin strips;
- chop 4 cloves of garlic with a knife.
- put all the vegetables in layers in jars, sprinkling with garlic;
- cook marinade from 1 l. water, 2 tbsp. l salt and sugar, a couple of peas pepper and 100 grams of vinegar;
- hot marinade pour jars and leave for 20 minutes;
- the marinade is drained, again boiled and poured over the cans a second time, rolled up and covered with a blanket.
Vegetables in the pot do not lose their density, they remain crispy and fragrant due to spices and garlic.
Pepper with sour apples
Vegetables are cut into 2 parts, fruits - into 4. They are cleared of seeds and partitions. Next, boil water and blanch the products for 2 minutes. Vegetables and fruits are laid in liter jars in layers and pour hot marinade.
- 1 l. water;
- 1 tbsp. l salts;
- 2 tbsp. l Sahara;
- 1 tsp cinnamon;
- 1 tbsp. vinegar
Liter cans are sterilized for 25 minutes, turned upside down and warmed with a blanket. According to this recipe, both apples and peppers acquire an unusual taste and aroma.
Autumn harvesting of fresh fruits and vegetables is always time consuming. But none of the industrial options purchased in the store will replace the pleasure that a person gets when he opens a can of his own salad or marinade. In addition to taste, homemade products are of consistently high quality, since the products from which they are cooked have undergone the strictest control.
How to make bell peppers hit the winter season? Just open another homemade preparation, prepared according to the company's recipe, add to it a good company and a little cheerful mood.