The obvious advantages of corner sofas include:
- Compact and ergonomic. When they are folded, they take up relatively little space, and when they open, they become a spacious bed.
- Modern manufacturers make sofas of interesting design and various colors.
- Multifunctional. This furniture can be used as a bed and a sofa. All these attributes are equipped with additional compartments for storing bedding.
- Save free space. This piece of upholstered furniture is in the corner, leaving space for passage.
Note that corner sofas are not suitable for small narrow spaces.
Also worth noting are the disadvantages of corner sofas. These include the following criteria:
- high price - as you know, quality can not be cheap;
- transport problems, due to large size and weight.
When choosing a comfortable and elegant corner sofa for the living room, it is recommended to consider the following parameters:
- Manufacturing materials. It is not only about upholstery and fillers, but also about the frame - it can be metal and wood.
- Dimensions. If you need an extra bed for guests who want to stay overnight with you, then choose a double room. Also, take into account how much space the attribute takes when folded and unfolded.
- Attribute form. Furniture can be symmetrical, asymmetrical, L-shaped, U-shaped. Each version is unique in its own way.
Before going to the furniture store to buy a new corner sofa, or even when searching the Internet, pre-determine its location in the living room. With this in mind, you should choose the size of the sofa.