Greenhouses "Agrosphere": types and rules of operation
Domestic company "Agrosfera" won the love and trust from their customers through high-quality and long-term products for the garden and cottages. It is about greenhouses and hotbeds. A huge variety of goods is represented not only in Russia, but also abroad. A feature of such greenhouses was the use in the manufacture of galvanized steel pipes.
Reliable materials and durable construction - this is the key to the company's success.
How to choose a greenhouse?
Any gardener wants to grow on his land as much as possible high-quality, juicy and tasty fruits that will delight him not only in the fall, but in the cold winter.
In warm conditions, the plots can easily produce high yields. But is it possible to avoid sudden frosts and unpredictable weather? Hardly. Therefore, every summer resident knows that only a greenhouse will help protect his garden. But how to choose the one that will last not one season, but longer?
Today, the market presents dozens of different garden designs to customers. Some have a glass coating, but it can break, others have a film - well, it should be changed regularly. A real salvation will be the buildings of modern polycarbonate - it is strong and durable, and is also able to pass the sun's rays, which are so necessary for growing plants.
According to the recommendations of specialists, the following points should be considered:
- pay attention to the products of manufacturers or official representative;
- the best material of the frame is galvanized steel pipe;
- the thickness of the polycarbonate should not be less than 4 mm;
- Choose kits with the least amount of parts - they are safer and easier to assemble.
Greenhouse facilities of the company "Agrosfera" are known for their longevity and high resilience to weather whims. Due to the strength of galvanized pipes, which are the basis of the whole structure, greenhouses are in high demand among summer residents.
These garden buildings are presented in the following forms:
- Agrosfera Standard;
- Agrosfera Plus;
For the manufacture of "Standard" use the same galvanized pipes. This look will be good with cellular polycarbonate. Among the advantages can be identified: a small cost, a decent width of 1 meter between the arcs. This type consists of two windows, two doors. The main feature is to consider the sufficient size of the area, which allows you to grow quite a lot of vegetables.
The disadvantage is not too durable material.
Features of the greenhouse:
- steel pipe for the production of arcs and frame parts (section is 2x2 cm);
- all-welded surface;
- solid arcs;
- the gap at the arches is about 1 meter;
- all elements (inside and outside), made of metal, are coated with zinc to prevent rust and corrosion;
- steel thickness varies from 0.8 to 1.2 mm;
- in the presence of 5 pieces of horizontal tie;
- general dimensions: in width - 3 meters, height - 2 meters, length - from 4.7 to 8 meters;
- Possible load on the frame - about 80 kg per square meter.
For the structure of the "Mini" used another, not less durable material - polycarbonate. This type is represented by small dimensions. If your suburban area is very small, then just such a model will fit you just two beds.
- made of steel pipes with a section of 2x2 centimeters;
- there are windows, doors;
- protective zinc coating fasteners;
- arches installed with a gap of 100 cm;
- three horizontal ties;
- height is 167 cm, width - 165 cm, length - about 8 m.
There are no drawbacks, but be careful - there are too many fakes on this greenhouse option on the market. So they consist of solid minuses.
An improved version of the "Standard" can be considered a structure with the name "Plus". Manufacturers supplemented it with an automatic air circulation system, which was also introduced by drip irrigation. In the assortment there are additional vents that you can install in the roof of the greenhouse.
- the same steel pipes at the base;
- metal about 1 mm thick to create windows, doors and butt;
- the highest rigidity is due to the all-welded end and arcs without joints;
- zinc coating to avoid damage to the metal;
- millimeter arc;
- horizontal type of tie - 5 of them;
- 66.7 cm - the span from one arch to the second;
- dimensions —300х200х460-800 cm;
- load is 100 kg per 1 square meter.
The disadvantage is the small size lugs.
"Bogatyr" is a greenhouse with a stronger and wider profile for arcs. It also includes updated automated irrigation and ventilation systems.
- arc - whole;
- all-welded end part;
- production - pipes made of steel (section - 4x2 cm);
- for external protection parts are treated with zinc;
- meter distance from the arches;
- in the presence of doors, vents (cross section of used pipes - 2x2 cm);
- dimensions - 300x200x800 cm;
- more reinforced frame part withstands 130 kg per 1 square. m
Cons - an insufficient number of amplifiers, the inability to plant plants along the walls.
The most durable and reliable among other models is considered to be "Titan". To make the frame the strongest and most stable, a wide cut arc should be used - this will help to shorten the intermediate interval.
- arc of steel pipes, the cut of which is 4x2 cm;
- windows, doors 2x2 cm section;
- Zinc spraying is used to effectively prevent the corrosion process;
- 67 centimeter arched gap;
- use of five screeds;
- full dimensions - 3 meters in width, 2 - in height, 4.5 or 8 - in length;
- good exposure to a large mass of snow on the roof, as well as the stability of 180 kg of weight per square meter.
There are few disadvantages, but when buying, pay attention to the strength of the pipe.
The kit you purchased must contain the necessary parts for fasteners with hinges, screws, bolts, washers and nuts. Also in the composition of the vents, doors, ends, frame elements and legs in the shape of the letter "T". Collecting a garden construction, there is no need for production of the special base. To do this, you can simply install the frame on the base of a concrete or wooden coating.
The process of building a greenhouse is quite simple. Ease of operation due to the smaller number of fasteners than the designs of other manufacturers. By the way, for transportation of end parts, take the transport, as they are already welded and have large sizes. By purchasing the products of the company "Agrosfera", you get a one-year warranty, and from 6 to 15 years.
Durability and reliability are not only ensured by the quality and compliance by the manufacturer with the rules for manufacturing. This component depends on you - proper operation, timely removal of snow and avoiding trees during placement will help your greenhouse to serve you for quite a long time.
The reviews of summer residents and gardeners who have given their preference to the greenhouse products of the Agrosfera company are positive. During the whole gardening season, customers note high quality, reliability and practicality. Buildings serve summer residents not one year, which allows you to save money on the purchase of new facilities. And the affordable price attracts newbies who are still unfamiliar with the product of this brand.
However, there are gardeners who are unhappy with the purchase. In most cases, this is due to fakes, which are especially numerous in online stores. Mark poor quality material, weak fasteners. Here it is necessary to give advice - when buying, be sure to demand all the certificates, and then the shortcomings can be avoided.
Installation of the greenhouse "Agrosfera" - in the next video.