Greenhouse "Yield": features, benefits and dimensions
- Features, Pros and Cons
- Possible problems
- Agrofibre coating
None of the garden and garden possessions can not be imagined without a greenhouse or greenhouse. Their use allows you to get a crop, even in adverse climate conditions. In addition, covering greenhouses prolong the periods of fruiting plants, protect them from extreme temperatures. The greenhouse "Urozhaynaya" is gaining increasing popularity among gardeners.
Features, Pros and Cons
Greenhouses of this type have many advantages: reliability, versatility, compactness. Due to the mobility of the structure, it is possible to easily move it to the right place or to remove it for winter storage. Convenience, practicality, simple installation using detailed instructions - all this causes interest in its use.
Among the advantages of the design are:
- increase in the volume of the harvest, its quality;
- providing protection from hot weather, unexpected temperature drops, excessive rain moisture, strong gusts of wind, invasions of insect pests;
- ensuring high-quality air circulation and ventilation of the greenhouse - there is no need to open the greenhouse for ventilation;
- protection against sudden fluctuations in air temperature at any time of the day;
- composition of environmentally friendly material;
- lightness and compact design;
- reusability, building mobility.
Some gardeners when using such a closed bed note the following flaws in the design:
- cover sagging in intergap spaces;
- too light frame - often it can be independently removed from the soil;
- loosening of pegs in the soil;
- inconvenient build.
Most likely, these shortcomings were identified due to improper fixing of the arc struts or insufficient stretching of the awning with ropes.
Greenhouse "Urozhaynaya" - a real find for many gardeners.
Many problems that previously seemed to be a real disaster, are now solved very simply.
- Sudden frost. The dome of the greenhouse is made of agrofibre. It keeps the warm air inside, so it perfectly protects the landing from low temperatures at night. There is no similar protection at the moment in any kind of greenhouses.
- Excessive soil moisture. The covering tent also consists of agrofibre which helps to regulate moisture content in air and soil for different types of vegetables. Autonomous opening and closing of pores regulates moisture during heavy rain. Due to this, the humidity is maintained at a stable level.
- Not enough light and heat. The greenhouse maintains the amount of heat necessary for the growth and fruiting of plants, regulates the transmitted ultraviolet rays, and therefore the vegetables become sweeter and more juicy.
- Poor quality soil cover. "Yield" can be advised to those who do not want to pollute the earth with substances released from the base materials.
All parts of the greenhouse are absolutely environmentally friendly, unlike similar products of cheap production.
- Rainfall in the form of hail. The greenhouse differs in strength and durability, it is able to withstand the blows of a large hail - up to 50 mm in diameter. Fastening in the ground is carried out with the help of pegs, so the greenhouse perfectly withstands wind gusts.
- Arid weather. The awning covering perfectly keeps moisture, therefore landing of plants will not wither in the absence of watering within a week, at air temperature to 30 degrees. Reviews it has only positive.
- Sunburns. The cover of the greenhouse "Yield" regulates the flow of ultraviolet light inside, dissipating its excess amount. This property is based on protection from plant burns and the drying of their green mass.
- Pests of plants. Thanks to reliable greenhouse coverage, comfortable conditions for seedlings and negative environment for insects are created. They do not withstand temperature and humidity, and die.
The following parts are included in the package of the greenhouse "Harvest":
- arc to hold the tent;
- domed part from agrofibre;
- pegs for a stable mount;
- clip holders for fastening the canvas.
The base has standard dimensions: the height of the arc reaches 90 centimeters, the width is 120 centimeters, the arc tube in diameter has 2 centimeters. Arcs are located at a distance of 1 meter from each other. These designs are made in the following formats: 3 m, 4 m, 6 m, 8 m long.
The most popular are greenhouses with a length of 6 and 8 meters, since they contain a larger number of plants.
All details of the greenhouse construction are made from safe, proven materials. Often arc floors are made of metal, then they undergo corrosive changes and begin to secrete decomposition products into the soil cover. This adversely affects the yield and its taste characteristics. In this type of greenhouse, the arc overlappings are made of high-strength plastic, environmentally safe. This material facilitates the construction of the greenhouse, complements the qualities of strength and reliability, while maintaining the safety of the chemical composition of the soil.
Agrofibre has a distinctive feature - minimal heat loss. The natural circulation of air masses is preserved in full, therefore excessive moisture does not threaten the plants. So, there is no possibility to develop mold fungi, spoiling the crops. Planted in such a closed garden beds can be watered directly through the coating, as the agrofibre perfectly passes moisture. The awning on the greenhouse "Yield" is very durable, has a protective function against invasions of insects, birds, various rodents.
Sustainable mounting of arcs in the soil provide pegs. They have an oblong shape in the form of a pointed pin with a serrated end. It is these notches that provide easy entry of the peg into the soil, and do not allow it to fall out even during strong gusts of wind. For fixing the canvas, special clip holders are provided on the arcs. They firmly hold the awning on the greenhouse, and if necessary, easily removed.
In the folded version, "Yield" is very compact and easy.
Step by step installation
Assembling a covering covering consists of small steps - performing them, each installs this design without visible problems.
The installation steps are as follows:
- install pegs in arcs;
- we stretch the greenhouse over the beds that it decided to cover;
- high-quality knotted awning and stakes in the ground.
Within 10 minutes you can get a great greenhouse, without preparing a special foundation. The assembly does not need large quantities of tools, you only need to drive the stakes into the soil with a hammer.
The use of greenhouses in gardening and gardening helps to significantly increase the result of work and get high-quality products. Greenhouse "Yield" protects plants on very hot days and in dank cold weather, saves vegetables from insect pests. There is no need to open this mini-greenhouse for airing. The design has already provided for comfortable growth and fruiting. And the most important advantage of such greenhouses is multiple use and the ability to change its location quickly and easily.
How to automate the cultivation of vegetables in the greenhouse, see the video below.