Art forging is one of the original ways that allows you to bring refinement, lightness and comfort to a familiar interior. Forged furniture will last more than a decade, because it is made of high quality materials using various modern technologies. A fairly reasonable prices will allow you to purchase the necessary things or order them according to your own sketch from the masters of blacksmithing. Today we will tell what kind of wrought-iron furniture can be purchased for the hallway and show how it can look in the photo.
Wrought iron furniture in the hall emphasizes the individuality and the wonderful taste of the owner of the house
Features wrought iron furniture for the hallway
The products of blacksmiths have always been valued. And in recent years, such furniture is becoming increasingly popular because of the aesthetic appearance, long service life and easy maintenance.
With the help of wrought-iron furniture you can decorate the hall in the style of shebby chic
Interior hallway must necessarily be combined with the general style of the entire housing. If for the design of rooms used forged items, then these elements can be decorated hallway, giving it originality and style.
Forged furniture is very diverse and looks great in the interior of the hallway
Forged furniture is made from natural materials. Attracts the possibility of combining such elements with other materials in the hallway setting. For example, the mirrors look great, in which the frames are made with elegant patterns. Such combinations bring a sense of sophistication and romanticism.
Wrought mirror in the interior of the hallway looks very elegant
Important! It affects a large variety of design options for the usual furniture items for us. Some blacksmith products are unique, performed in a single copy and are valued as rare paintings.
Forged furniture for the hallway as in the photo can visually increase the available area, as well as make the room a feeling of freshness and lightness.
Forged set gives the hall elegance and lightness
Types of furniture for the hallway
The most necessary, functional elements of furniture for the hallway is a shelf for shoes and a clothes hanger, but there are other accessories that may be indispensable for creating the original interior.
A bit of lavender and the hallway takes on a slight French hue.
The hanger is still an indispensable attribute of the hallway. Forged metal hanger is easy to use and takes up minimal space. On it are placed voluminous winter clothes, light summer raincoats, jackets. According to the method of placing the hangers are divided into the following types:
- Floor - made in the form of separate racks with hooks;
- Wall - mounted on the wall of the hallway and have a number of hooks, arranged in one or two rows.
Luxury Wrought Iron Wall Hanger
Forged hangers can have shelves for hats or shoes. Some models have a built-in mirror.
- Shelves for shoes are made by separate elements or together with hangers, which allows you to significantly save room space.
- If the area of the hall allows, the wrought-iron bench will be a useful and original item in the hallway. The soft seat, twisted back will have to rest, and the shelf located below will hold more than one pair of shoes.
- An openwork table or shelf next to the mirror will serve to accommodate the necessary details: keys, gloves, hairbrushes.
- Original, elegant look mirrors with wrought-iron frames. It visually enlarges even a small hallway, and its framing will fit into any interior style, even if there are no more such things in the room.
- In recent years, an umbrella stand has become a very fashionable element in the design of a hall. Such a piece of iron can be in the form of a vase, a half-open umbrella or a regular stand. They can stand as a large umbrella canes, and placed compact folding models.
Types of forged hangers for the hallway room
If the hallway has a large area, then you can create a whole composition of forged objects. Such an interior, despite the decent weight of products, will look easy and festive, adding space to the room. And if all the elements of the furniture are designed in the same style, then the romantic view of the corridor will please not only the owners, but also the guests.
Stylish wrought iron hanger in the interior of the hallway
The advantages and disadvantages of wrought iron furniture for the hallway
Considering whether to buy wrought iron furniture for the hallway, let's find out what advantages it has:
- Uniqueness. Each such item is truly unique, inimitable. The use of a variety of equipment and experience of the blacksmith’s wizard allows you to create incredible patterns frozen in metal, geometric shapes.
- Reliability, durability. Forged furniture will last much longer, unlike wooden models or made of chipboard, MDF. It is very difficult to break, and there are no dents or scratches on the metal parts.
- Easy care. Such a product in the room does not require special care. There is no effect of moisture on it, so things almost do not rust. It happens quite rare processing tools for such furniture. And periodic removal of dust from surfaces.
Note! The surface of forged furniture can be easily restored, for which old paint and rust are removed by chemical cleaning.
The weak point of wrought furniture can be called its weight. Made of natural iron, such items are heavy enough, and even a small shelf on the wall should have a strong mount. Some may be repelled by the price of such furniture. But if you put together all the positive qualities of wrought-iron furniture, such as versatility, practicality, beautiful appearance, such a purchase will be a good acquisition and a good investment.
Forged furniture for various interior styles
The products of blacksmiths have always been in demand. And if for a poor peasant economy she had a purely practical purpose, then in the estates of aristocrats forged products were often used for aesthetic purposes.
Today such furniture can organically fit into any interior, both ancient and modern. Some incorrectly believe that forged items can only be black. But they are covered with paints of different shades, they can carry bronze, silvery, golden tones. For example, for Provence, Chebbi chic is characterized by the white color of forged products.
Modern furniture has wavy lines, asymmetry, a lot of elements from nature: leaves, flowers, feathers of birds. Often such furniture in the hallway is covered with silver or gold paint. It is found here the use of a combination of iron and inserts from other metals.
Hi-tech and loft
New design trends also apply similar furniture. They often have a combination of metal with glass. Such furniture is laconic, simple, devoid of any decorative elements, and forging has straight lines and simple shapes. Halls are complemented by stylish wrought-iron lamps.
Country and Provence
Vintage vintage styles have always been distinguished by the presence of forged furniture. In such designs, chairs, sofas with wrought-iron legs and open-backed backboards, patterned frames for mirrors, antique hangers feel cozy. All these things do not have a glossy shine, and cracked paint may cover their surfaces.
Another old-fashioned, but technical style is steampunk. In the industrial direction of the late XIX century, forged furniture elements and various technical details perfectly coexist. And this metal kingdom is diluted with images of strange animals.
Forged furniture always attracts attention. Even a regular shelf or chair evokes positive emotions, and if the furniture is expertly decorated, then such a hall will have a bright individual appearance.