There is a small table in every home. It is very convenient and performs many functions. So - complements the interior of the apartment.
Rarely, when in the living room you will not see such a piece of furniture. Without a coffee table in the interior does not seem an ordinary apartment.
A beautiful coffee table is used in all designs, not only living rooms, but also other rooms.
Before purchasing, answer the main questions that will guide you to the right choice:
- Where will he stand?
- What do you need it for?
- What is the area of the room where the table will be used, small or large? This is an important fact when purchasing a coffee table in your apartment.
- Does it fit the existing interior? If you make repairs from scratch and buy all the necessary furniture it is easier. But if the interior is completely there, and only a table is needed, then the choice is more difficult.
What do you need a coffee table for?
In most apartments it is used as a stand for small items, books, telephones, remote controls, keys. Sometimes there are small shelves for small items.
In the children's room, a table will be a good stand for a laptop or books.
So, such tables are used as a simple decoration of space. And the truth is, because the coffee tables are very beautiful and attractive, sometimes they are even decorated with precious stones.
In the bedroom table can store cosmetics, an alarm clock and other useful things. Put it in the recreation areas, where you can read and not long to relax. Near a well positioned floor lamp, it creates a cozy and pleasant atmosphere.
Sometimes a table can be put on the balcony where you like to relax. It is only important that - it would be closed and moisture did not fall on the table.
- Shape: rectangular, rounded and of any arbitrary shape.
- Height: standard - fifty centimeters. But sometimes you can see very high or vice versa very low instances.
- Frame material: wood, glass.
- Tabletop material: wood, chipboard, wicker, leather, glass, plastic, metal, mirrors, stone, ceramics.
- Moving: on wheels, on the control panel.
If the apartment is small, you can purchase a table that unfolds. He folds into a large table.
Materials for tables
Wood is a classic variant; it will fit into any apartment interior. A more economical option would be a table made of MDF or chipboard.
Glass tables are becoming popular. They look modern and stylish. They differ in transparency and lightness, which is good in a small room.
Glass with forged or stone elements looks beautiful. Glass is recommended tempered, so it will be safer and more durable. Find out the maximum load of such tables.
Choosing a table in a specific room design
In a normal, standard interior there should always be a small, wooden table.
The style of this year, even minimalism, is famous for its laconic elements of wood, glass, and so on.
All possible styles are unusual and every time they are surprised with interesting designs. White coffee table in the interior looks very rich and elegant.
Ecological style every time surprises with its copies. Some designers come up with décor of coffee tables in the interior, in which in the middle real grass grows.
It is clear that the usual small coffee table is able to perform many different functions at once. You can work on it or it will stand just for beauty. Or will be the main object in the apartment. It is necessary to correctly select a model in which all three conditions will be combined.