How to apply bamboo in the interior?
Bamboo is a fairly common plant in Asia. Its stems are very durable, their hardness is comparable to that of steel. Aesthetic and strength properties allow the use of bamboo in the interior everywhere. Designers around the world respect this natural material, which can be applied even in a classic style.
Properties of an exotic plant
In Asian countries, bamboo is a symbol of life. This is due to its growth: in a day it can grow up to one meter. The color of the grass ranges from brown to light golden tones.
The scope of bamboo is very wide. From it make furniture, interior items. Designers are using it more and more often, as there is a tendency to switch to natural, natural remedies for home improvement.
Let's take a closer look at how bamboo can be used in the interior.
- Furniture. Furniture made from this material is the best fit in the ethnic interior. Equally well they will look both in the classics and in the high-tech style. It all depends on the skill of the designer. An example of this type of furniture is shown in the photo.
- The stalks of bamboo - an element of decor. Such a composition will add notes of tropical color, bring the visitor closer to nature.
- Room dividers. Due to its strength, its trunks can be used to create partitions, decorative screens that can be used to delimit the space of the kitchen and hallway, the hallway and the living room.
- Decoration Materials. You can trim bamboo stalks entire wall, having them horizontally or vertically. Bamboo ceiling - made from pressed panels of the plant or from the canvas. Among the finishing materials have become common wallpaper. Bamboo wallpaper in the interior brings a piece of nature into the room, they look great with any design of the room.
- Accessories. They can be purchased ready-made or do it yourself. Accessories set accents, complement the style. Photo frames, panels, bamboo utensils, other little things make the interior more diverse.
- Indoor plant. Another expected application of a plant is growing it in a ceramic pot. Bamboo in the interior, grown in a beautiful container, decorates the apartment and is a good complement to the style.
Photo: bamboo ceiling in the living room interior
Photo: bamboo blinds
Photo: decorating bamboo headboard
Photo: Bamboo Boxes and Bamboo Lamp
Tip: This plant grows well in water, so you can grow it in a decorative fountain.
One of the most popular bamboo products is wallpaper. Bamboo wallpaper in the interior makes the room warm, cozy and give their own special style. What are they? The covering is thin creeks from a certain way of split bamboo stalks. If the external part of the stem was used for its manufacture, the canvas has a specific natural pattern, it is bright and textured.
When using the inside, the pattern is smoother and smoother. Bamboo wallpaper in the interior look very attractive and not catchy. This material is unpretentious, it does not need special care.
Photo: Bamboo Wallpaper
The use of bamboo trunks
This part of this plant is used as a decoration for the home and in the organization of landscape design. It is possible to make a headboard of a bed, some elements of furniture from trunks, select conditional zones or build a decorative wall.
An interesting and original bar counter of bamboo trunks. If the trunk of sufficient diameter, you can make it a decorative column.
Tip: Use bamboo accessories in combination with other natural materials, greens and stones: they give your home a cheerfulness, make it brighter.
An interesting use of this cereal in the decor of the room is the floor covering. Parquet is mainly two shades: coffee and natural. Its natural color is light golden, having dark transverse stripes in places of the nodes of the stem. As a result of heat treatment, the coffee shade begins to appear.
Despite the fact that bamboo in the interior looks quite interesting, this flooring is suitable for most styles. And it will be especially good to look in the ethnic decoration, where natural materials prevail.
This exotic plant is a part of southern heat, an element of the tropics in a city apartment. It gives its interior a highlight, makes it special.