More recently, white furniture was for many the personification of hospital wards and faceless offices. But everything changes. Already soft sofas and walls of all snow shades with dignity are located in our homes. This color fits well with any style of the room. White furniture in the interior of the living room creates a feeling of freshness and pristine purity, see the photos presented.
The design of the living room with white furniture always looks original and elegant.
White furniture in the interior
The white headset will obviously appeal to those who love refinement, but prefer bright colors to freshness and lightness. It has long been used in the design of European houses. And white interiors here do not always show wealth, more often it is a tribute to the historical past, natural shades, the desire for purity.
Dark wood in combination with white furniture looks very organic and luxurious in the interior of the living room.
Today, at will, you can pick up any element in white. Moreover, the price spread allows you to focus on different incomes of the population. Traditionally, these are sets of upholstered furniture, which bring luxury to any, even simply decorated living room. Cabinet furniture can be made in any style. But still it looks elegant and elegant.
White furniture in combination with cabinet looks very advantageous against the background of pastel-colored walls.
Important! The more white in the design of the living room in different materials, textures, the more stylish this room looks.
The white decor in the living room complements the white soft furniture very well.
White has a lot of positives. No wonder he is considered a symbol of purity and innocence. The white decor of the living room has these advantages:
- Relevance: do not fear that such furniture will go out of fashion, such as blue or pink;
- Versatility: even without deep design knowledge, but by choosing sofas and armchairs of the discussed color, you can decorate the room in a stylish and interesting way;
- Practicality: on the white color of cabinet furniture, dust and streaks are less noticeable, and practical covers make it easier to take care of chairs and the sofa.
White color makes the living room bright and cozy.
In addition, the white decor will help the small living room look bigger. It visually expands the space, adding a feeling of freshness and lightness.
White furniture gives more room to the living room.
But it should be said about some of the shortcomings of such furniture:
- Choosing such a headset, you must comply with the measure, otherwise there is a danger of getting the interior a la hospital ward;
- It is advisable to buy items of furniture of one collection, which may cost relatively more;
- In the presence of pets from the purchase of white chairs or sofas should be abandoned.
Bright decor in the living room interior with white furniture
White furniture and styles
The most convenient quality of white furniture is its versatility. Such a situation can perfectly fit into almost any interior, from a gentle Provence to a harsh hi-tech:
This interior has to light tones and a variety of delicate floral prints. But its foundation is pure white. And they are issued almost all antiques and furniture, found at the flea market and neatly reworked with their own hands.
Luxurious white living room in a chebbi-chic style
Exquisite Provence prefers a white setting, where the main characteristic is smooth curved lines, the presence of a light patina, accessories, stylized antique. This style uses openwork forged furniture, which is often painted with white paint.
Luxurious design of the kitchen-living room with white furniture in the style of "Provence"
Luxury glamor is usually represented by walls of cream shades, white carpets and furnishings, rich decor in gold and silver colors. It is created with the help of rare woods, unique materials, elegant fabrics or furs.
A set of white furniture in the living room in the style of "glamor" looks very elegant
The functional interior of the living room with white furniture, made in high-tech style, involves a lot of metal, glass, new synthetic materials, as in the photo.
Design living room in the style of "high tech" with white furniture
Severe minimalism prefers austere combination of colors. Usually preference is given to two basic shades: black and white, in which the whole environment is performed.
Interior living room in a minimalist style with white furniture.
White sofas, armchairs, couches, and gold-plated slides are traditional elements of timeless classics that look exquisitely against the light walls.
Stylish white living room in the style of "classic"
White furniture and color background of the living room
Furniture of such a specific color requires a certain design of the walls of the room. Moreover, different shades carry different visual loads. Dark walls give this setting a contrast, the bright interior looks festive. When deciding to furnish a living room with white furniture, think how it will look against the walls of a particular room.
White furniture combined with a dark back wall in the living room interior
Living room in dark colors
Want to have in the interior a sense of clear lines, strict forms? Choose wall decorations in dark beige, purple, gray tones. Such design will fit well into the high-tech, eclectic styles, as well as in the classic living room design. The white shade of soft and cabinet furniture will give the room contrast and depth. And the bright details of the decor will help to avoid a depressing atmosphere.
White furniture against the dark walls, gives the living room depth
Living room in bright colors
Such a living room with white furniture will look very elegant, adding a feeling of lightness and cleanliness. You can combine different shades of the primary color, which is required in the interiors of shebbi-chic or French Provence. A combination of different textures will add comfort and coziness to the room. White textiles with delicate floral prints are appropriate.
Living room in contrasting colors
Such interior design is typical for active, purposeful natures. White furniture in modern style will look good against the background of bright neon walls and stylish design elements: unusual vases, abstract paintings, original sculptural forms. Balance the riot of ideas and colors will help the floor calm gray tone.
Note! In the living room with brightly decorated walls and white furniture, any dark piece of furniture will look gloomy.
What else goes well with white furniture:
- Wooden floors of dark shades;
- Stylish carpets (with the original weave, with a long nap, etc.);
- Wallpaper in green or blue tones;
- With a variety of shiny surfaces: mirror, glass, chrome.
Tips for choosing and care
The interior of the living room with white furniture is stylish, but also troublesome. Especially if the house has small children and animals.
But these tips will help those who have not yet decided, but really want to buy such an environment:
- For sofas, armchairs, purchase removable covers or bedspreads. They are much easier to wash or change as needed than to scrape off various stains from the skin or fabric.
- But if you do not dare to cover such a snow-white beauty, then stop your choice on the upholstery made of special water-repellent fabrics that are easy to clean, and the headset, with removable covers.
- The best option for white cabinet furniture is MDF or wood with gloss coating. Such surfaces can be brought to its original appearance with a damp cloth and ordinary cleaning products.
- If you do not want the whole room to be white, then in addition to the sofa or armchairs you choose, decorate the curtains, pillows, vases, and other decorative items of the desired color.
Many people are afraid to buy white furniture because of their impracticality. But with due care and simple care with modern cleaning products such a set or a sofa with chairs will last a very long time. Risking, you can get a really elegant living room in white, in which you can feel like a king. How does the white furniture in the living room interior, can be seen in the presented photos.