Placing the TV on the wall is a difficult but interesting task, both for a professional designer and an ordinary person who wants to install the device in the living room. For this room it is necessary first of all to decide on the design of the wall on which the equipment will be mounted. The TV is quite a significant element of the interior, which can spoil the whole look of the room, if it is wrong to choose the color of the walls or its placement. Below are photos of the wall design with a TV in the living room.
Stylish wall decoration with TV in the living room
Wall design and TV placement
The design of the walls in the rooms may be different, depends on the shape of the TV, its size and placement.
Modern interior living room in a private house with a TV on a wall bedside table
The initial stage before installing the TV is the layout of the placement of furniture and all elements of the room interior. At this stage it is necessary to think over the smallest details:
- Color and texture of the wall;
- The convenience of the location of technology;
- The least influence of external factors on TV.
Wall decoration with a TV can be decorated: mirrored tiles, various photo wallpapers with collages of famous paintings, vinyl stickers, panels of artificial materials, decorative stone or brick.
A niche in the wall is decorated with natural wood.
The color of the wall where the plasma will be placed should not be too bright. For painting the place of installation technique it is rational to use classical shades: cream, chocolate, ivory, black, white.
TV on the wall of the living room, painted in pastel colors.
Important! Placing the TV is not recommended near the window, lamps, floor lamps, heating elements, these fireplaces.
Above the artificial fireplace, it is possible to design the wall with a TV in the living room, the photo below interprets the designer's idea perfectly.
Fireplace and TV, located in the living room on the same wall, but in different corners, looks just great
Ways to mount the TV on the wall
Fixing the plasma on the wall will free up space in the room. Device installation is a serious process that requires preparation and gradual stages of its implementation:
- Select the height at which the interior element will be placed. To do this, you need to find a point from which it will be convenient to perceive the device image.
- Never produce fasteners TV on drywall. This material will not withstand the weight of technology, since its use is not intended for such purposes.
- Behind the monitor it is necessary to leave a gap through which air flow will circulate for ventilation.
TV on the wall in the living room
Plasma mounting can be done in two ways.
The support is a special device that fixes the monitor on a metal strip. The support can be specially made at the factory for the order or made by hand from improvised means.
Wall mount for LCD TV panel
Bracket - the design to which the screen is attached. For mounting can be used various types of brackets. As a rule, there are three main types.
- The first type is called "hard", characterized by a clear fixation of the position of the monitor without changing its inclination;
- Inclined mount - the second type of bracket, provides a tilt of the monitor at 20 degrees from the fastener base;
- The last, most expensive type of fastener is tilt-swivel. It is characterized by great functionality of turning and tilting the screen in different directions.
TV mount bracket on the wall
Placing the TV on the wall
Making a TV on the wall in the living room depends on the placement of furniture in the plane of the living room. Accommodation depends on many factors:
- Layout and area of the room. Only after determining the location of the TV, it is necessary to think further interior design;
- The optimal distance for viewing is equal to at least two device diagonals;
- It is not necessary to place large plasma panels in small rooms, such a choice is not rational, since screen sizes are very inconvenient for viewing at close range.
The TV in the frame is in harmony with the decoration of the walls
A TV in the interior of the living room, the photo of which is posted on the website, clearly shows that the monitor is an integral part of the interior of the room, on which the complete design depends.
The TV in the interior of the living room, the design of which is made in various styles, has distinctive features of the placement and decoration of wall plasmas. Consider the main styles of the interior and the location of the plasma panels in them.
TV on the wall of the living room in a minimalist style
The combination of expensive and sophisticated surroundings of the room and modern technology is a very difficult design task. Plasma panel in this kind of interior can be hidden in a special cabinet, but not everyone likes this solution. An excellent option in this case is the design of the screen as a picture, which is located in the center of the room. For the frame of the monitor, a special stucco is used, which resembles the frame of a real picture, while the plasma screen serves as a canvas. The style of the room is not broken then. All design rules are made and the TV looks very attractive and harmonious. An example of a classic-style wall design with a TV in the living room is shown in the photo below.
Very beautiful and unusual style, having a large number of textiles and wood items. The walls are trimmed with panels in the color and texture of wood, which harmoniously looks with the plasma placed on it.
To withstand the style of the room, the TV can be framed in a wooden frame of a darker color, to distinguish from the overall composition of the wall. It is advisable to use niches in which you can hide the plasma, which does not spoil the integrity of the interior.
This style is bold and eccentric, combining seemingly incompatible things. One wall of the room can be painted in pastel colors, the other, on the contrary, in bright colors. The plasma panel fits well into the design of the room, creating an emphasis on the original mix of various forms of furniture and colors.
The modern direction of interior design. The location of the plasma panel is a key point in the design of this style. TV will still be appropriate to look like in a plasterboard niche, and open. A great example of the design of the wall under the TV in the living room is a photo that shows the main features of high-tech style.
One of the most common modern interior design rooms. In the context of straight lines and clear geometric forms of style, the plasma panel is great for creating a clear composition.
Placing the TV on the wall is the most optimal choice of the location of the equipment in the plane of the room, since:
- The space of the room is saved;
- A lesser degree of possible mechanical action of a person on a technique;
- Creating an original interior with a panel on the wall.
Thus, the placement of the TV in a modern or classic style can be both an ornament and an awkward element that spoils the whole look of the interior. Therefore, depending on the design of the room, it is necessary to think carefully about the location of the device so that all the elements of the interior look harmonious.