The kitchen is the corner in the apartment where we always spend the most time.
A large, well-organized and furnished kitchen will surely please any, even the most demanding hostess.
That is why it should be arranged so that it was comfortable to be there not only for you, but also for your guests.
To do this, during the repair you need to think about all the moments, even the most insignificant at first glance. This will help you photo partitions in the living room.
In the modern world, partitions have earned considerable popularity, which, like the arches, divide the space visually, while leaving it unified. Let's try to understand this issue on the example of partitions between the living room and the kitchen.
Why do we need a partition in the living room?
The so-called wall usually performs one of the functions:
The most important condition in the matter of competent distribution of the floor space is the knowledge of the rules and norms of the division of space.
Not only for living rooms it is important that every centimeter is involved, but also for the kitchen too. After all, then cooking and generally being there will be much more pleasant for you.
Partitions, which designers call functional or ergonomic, can be with shelves, bookshelves, and from the kitchen they can hold shelves for dishes.
Sometimes in the partitions they simply place artificial lights, which serve not only to please the eye, but can also be useful as an additional light.
No one will argue that it’s important not only that the barrier be useful, but also its aesthetic appearance should be attractive. Note! Wallpaper in the living room - 95 photos of the most vivid design combination ideas
The partition in the interior of the living room should be materials that are combined with the general style of these rooms and the apartment as a whole.
Only if you adhere to these rules can you achieve maximum comfort in the kitchen and in the living room.
What are the partitions?
Options for partitions there is a huge amount. We look at those that are most often used to divide the space.
If you correctly approach the issue, the racks can be quite organically combined with the rest of the situation.
In addition to the decorative function, this drywall partition in the living room can have, for example, shelves for books or small statuettes.
Advantages of the design:
- Proper separation of zones. It does not lose the feeling of comfort.
- There is an additional opportunity to use a partition.
- Such partitions fit perfectly into the living room interior.
- Visually, the space is free, not overloaded.
- There are no obstacles for noise and odors.
- This partition will add work during cleaning.
A very original and completely non-costly way to divide the space is the furniture. It is simple, beautiful, convenient and practical.
In addition, you can experiment by rearranging until you find the most convenient option for you.
- Budget. This solution does not require additional funds.
- Versatility. For example, a closet can divide the space, and a sofa or coffee table with an armchair can help create the illusion of a combined room.
- Mobility. Practically without help you can change the interior of your living room.
- For this option fit a large living room area.
- The space is divided into zones very conditionally.
The most commonly used to divide the space is the so-called false wall or pseudo-wall.
Usually it is mounted using drywall, which makes it possible to make it in different forms and add functionality. The design of the partition in the living room in this case will completely depend on your budget and imagination.
- Easy to install.
- Some of the sounds of home appliances are absorbed, the noise is less.
- Looks great in combination with other partitions.
- Various forms and decor at your discretion.
- Low strength and moisture resistance of the material.
- Need additional decor.
If your kitchen is spacious but combined with a dining room or living room, sliding partitions will suit you.
- Huge selection of materials and design options.
- fine division of the room into zones.
- Noise and odor insulation.
The disadvantages depend on the quality of the sliding mechanisms you choose:
- Structural fragility.
- With a large amount of glass can be fraught with danger. Especially it is worth paying attention to this for families with small children.
Beautiful, light, different coloring and design. A great option to share the space.
- Mobility, ease.
- The ability to change the situation, even without male power.
- A huge selection of materials that are used to manufacture such a partition.
- Fragility and instability.
- Moving parts often break.
- Does not protect against noise and odors.
Convenient, practical, functional. Especially if you have a small kitchen.
- Additional working surface.
- No shadows the space.
- Cannot be installed in a narrow kitchen.
- It is impossible to use the desk instead of the table if the family is large.
Constructions made of glass blocks
This is not a very practical, but an unusual and original way of leveling the space. Suitable for kitchens that are decorated in bright styles.
- Sound insulation and heat.
- Does not obscure the space.
- Glass is not very conducive to a sense of comfort and coziness.
- High costs for the purchase of material.
Imagine, create, plan, invent, experiment - and you will definitely make the kitchen and living room together with the partition between them exactly the one that will delight your eyes and bring you a feeling of comfort and convenience.