Making any guest room, special attention is paid to the windows. It is a curtain gives a certain comfort to the room.
The curtains of red color fit perfectly into the interior of a modern living room.
The choice of color is one of the difficulties of the housewife. As shown in the photo, red curtains are suitable for any living room interior, but it should be used very carefully.
The red curtains in the living room look elegant and elegant.
Pros and cons of red curtains
Red curtains in the guest room, in the photo below you can see, give individuality and are suitable for both men's and women's designs. But not any person will suit this color, it can give and aggression. But designers are very well make it in the interior. Positive aspects of this curtain:
- The piquancy of the interior, they will look at any guest, so that the shortcomings of the living room will not be visible;
- Raise mood, feeling of a celebration and solemnity;
- Hospitable tone.
Red curtains are very refreshing interior
But everything is not so good, with a fire curtain for the guest room, as it seemed at first glance. This color itself is heavy, you need to be able to dilute it with other paints in the interior, and know a lot of nuances in its use.
In combination with other colors, red looks very warm and cozy in the interior of the living room.
The negative sides of red curtains in the living room are:
- Scarlet color, has a negative effect on hypertensive patients. And as doctors noticed, a long stay in the room of such tones can lead to complications, such as dizziness, nausea, high blood pressure;
- Choleric people are also not recommended to use red curtains in the living room, as they can lead to aggression and anger. So people better choose other shades;
- A curtain in such colors greatly reduces the room space, as if the window was close.
White means rigor and purity, and red means energy.
So, in order not to harm their health and the overall design of the living room, fire-colored curtains can be afforded by stress-resistant, healthy and self-confident people.
The perfect combination of red curtains with laconic black furniture that refreshes blue curtains
Rules for choosing red curtains for the living room
Having a guest room of a small size, and a desire to use crimson curtains in it, it is necessary to take into account some nuances. To make your area seem smaller, the curtains fit into the interior, you need to follow some rules:
- Try not to use a plain curtain. Warm tones reduce the area, and without that small room, with fiery curtains will become even smaller.
- Give preference to a light translucent curtain texture. There will be more sunlight, the guest room will be lighter and more spacious.
- Try to dilute the bright color by combining fabrics and using a curtain with different patterns.
Red can visually reduce the room, so it is recommended to use them in rooms with high ceilings
Interior design living room with red curtains
Bright curtains in red colors give warmth and vitality to the living room atmosphere in any style.
Red curtains will be a bright accent in the interior of the living room in black and white.
Attention! To use a curtain of such shades in an interior, nevertheless, is recommended for those individuals who really like it.
Yellow complements red very well.
Red curtains in different styles of interior
Such curtains are used in almost all styles, but you need to choose the right color scheme. And take into account other interior items: pillows, tablecloths, blankets, so that in the end they look harmonious. Such as:
- You can emphasize minimalism or pop art, using red curtains on satin, better glossy, and the background to use white or gray;
- Country styles and Provence, provide curtains scarlet color in conjunction with muted shades;
- Classic style or modern style living room, provides the color of fire with autumnal hues.
Red curtains organically look in the classic interior of the living room
Combination with other colors in the interior
The photo shows how beautiful the red curtains will look in combination with contrasting shades. There are the most popular tones with which the fiery curtain combines in the interior:
- Beige smooths out the aggression released by the scarlet tone, thus making it more comfortable. There is no need to choose a red tone, any shade will do.
- Gray will look better with both cold tones of red and warm. In conjunction with gray purple will look spectacular.
- The combination of white and fiery, will always look on top. In this interior, do not need to allow any other colors. Scarlet curtains and furniture set, will look great on the background of white walls, floor and ceiling.
- If the windows in the room overlook the north side, then a combination of fiery color with a yellow or orange shade will suit you well. This combination of colors will give your living room a positive mood.
- The contrasting atmosphere will be combined with the green. Light shades will look especially interesting. This combination of colors will remind you of ecological style.
Attention! If you want to maintain a warm atmosphere in the living room, then the red color should prevail, and if you need freshness and coolness, add more greenery.
In order for your guest room to look elegant, it is necessary to select the correct scarlet shades to the overall design. Such curtains will give comfort and warmth to your guest room. Red curtains, as in the photo, a great solution for the interior of the living room.