In developing the design of the living room, you should consider every detail. An important point is the design of the window opening. The material and appearance of the curtains depend on the chosen interior style. The color of textiles on the windows is chosen so that it is in harmony with the colors of the decoration, furniture and decor. The burgundy curtains look very nicely in the living room interior, the photos of which can be seen below. They have many advantages, but they should be used with caution.
The luxury and wealth of burgundy color will create a solemn, but restrained atmosphere.
Features of burgundy color in the interior
Burgundy - the richest and darkest shade of red. You can see it by looking at a ripe cherry or a glass of red wine from the French province, thanks to which this color got its name. Respectable and majestic wine shade from ancient times was the color of the royal personages. Below in the photo you can see how burgundy curtains look spectacular in the living room interior.
The advantages of this expressive color include:
- Positive effect on the nervous system, the ability to cause joy;
- The perfect combination of both warm and cold tones.
Tip! The larger the size of the curtains, the more chic and luxury in the image.
Burgundy is a rich and dark shade of red that fits perfectly into the interior of the living room.
The disadvantages of the wine color include:
- An overabundance in the same room can create a defiant and even vulgar atmosphere;
- Able to cause anxiety and anxiety in melancholic.
Burgundy curtains are ideal for classic style living rooms.
The nuances of using burgundy curtains in the living room
Dark red tint is not able to fit into any space. To the living room with burgundy curtains did not turn out dark and gloomy, you should install them only if:
- The room is spacious, has a large size, not cluttered with furniture;
- There are large windows in the room, and a lot of lamps, it is well lit with both natural and artificial light;
- It is not planned to equip the room with a large number of items of dark red colors.
Saturated burgundy color can always be diluted with light white color and make the atmosphere in the living room easier.
Tip! If the room is small, with small windows, but the owners really like the wine shade, you can pick up two-tone curtains. The main fabric will be light, and the stripes on it - the color of red fortified wine Marsala.
The combination of wine tint curtains with crystal white - great!
For the living room, you can pick up dark red curtains from different fabrics: luxurious velvet, velor, silk, high-quality synthetic fabrics.
Dense burgundy curtains well complements the translucent air tulle
Maroon portieres fit into luxurious classical styles of interiors: baroque, classicism, empire. Not less popular are the wine-colored curtains in modern styles of modern and minimalism.
Burgundy curtains help create a luxurious and elegant interior.
Curtains of dark red tones blend harmoniously with these colors:
- Golden, silver. Perfectly suited as patterns on burgundy curtains. This combination looks rich, perfect for classic interior styles.
- White. Soothes a dark red hue, smoothes his aggression. This contrasting combination looks very beautiful.
- Gray. The combination with this coloring makes the room more strict, restrained. Such an environment is suitable for the living room, which is combined with the office.
- Olive. This combination looks beautiful, but can quickly tire.
- Pink. Softens the rich tinge of burgundy, creating an atmosphere of warmth and tenderness.
- Milky, cream, vanilla, sand. Fabric or patterns of these shades look great against the background of deep wine colors. Milky shade can be lambrequins, grabs or tulle. Burgundy-colored curtains look beautiful in a room decorated in beige tones.
Curtains burgundy in the interior of the living room with light walls
Attention! Combine burgundy curtains with dark colors is very careful. As a result, you can get a gloomy atmosphere that has a depressing effect on the psyche, causing aggression.
Bordeaux curtains perfectly fit into the interior of a beige living room.
Burgundy curtains in the interior look luxurious, the main thing is not to overdo it. Unsuccessful combinations of wine tint with other tones will lead to the creation of a dark inhospitable and uncomfortable atmosphere in the living room.