The living room is a room that is shown to all guests. Many owners want their living room after the renovation to impress, delight and amaze the imagination. Highlight the design of the living room can be with the help of exquisite furniture, unique decorative elements or spectacular wallpaper for the walls. Photo 3D wallpaper for the living room in different interior styles show the advantages of this particular type of finish. Three-dimensional canvases can not just distinguish a room, but visually expand its boundaries, create a bright and cheerful atmosphere in it, or, conversely, a dark and mysterious one.
Volumetric 3d wallpaper "Dandelions" in the interior of the living room
Features 3d wallpaper
3D wallpaper is a widescreen drawing, modeled on a computer and printed on a roll basis of paper, vinyl or non-woven type. The cheapest option is to purchase canvases based on plain paper. But such a wall finish is not durable, and therefore will not last long.
Realistic bedroom landscape created with 3d wallpaper
Attention! When buying bulk wallpaper, you can easily stumble upon a hoax. Unscrupulous sellers give ordinary widescreen wallpapers for 3D canvases.
Amazing ocean view in the living room thanks to 3d obam
Using high-quality printing creates the appearance of a three-dimensional image, as if going beyond a two-dimensional plane. The possibility of choosing a realistic theme (for example, the sea landscape), allows you to create with the help of 3D wallpaper a harmonious atmosphere, as if transferring to another space.
Photo wallpaper 3d in the interior of the bathroom
Tip! Most often, 3D wallpaper glued to the wall, along which is a TV or fireplace. But you can glue them and the ceiling, doors, furniture.
Realistic panorama of the metro in the living room
Volume wall coverings have many advantages:
- The possibility of pasting on the wall of any size, you can also paste over all the walls in the room, one of them or only part of the wall;
- A wide range of images: geometric patterns, flowers, landscapes, etc .;
- Easy pasting - you can decorate the walls with the help of three-dimensional canvases with your own hands, without involving professionals, and also simply dismantle them;
- High-quality, eco-friendly, safe materials, resistant to fire, high and low temperatures, exposure to sunlight;
- The ability to create a visual effect of expanding space;
- Durability, wear resistance: the top layer of 3D cloth is a water-repellent surface, any contamination from which can be easily and quickly wiped off with a damp cloth with detergent, and this wall covering is not afraid of the effects of sharp objects, including the claws of pets.
Stylish modern interior of the living room, created thanks to the 3d wallpaper
Tip! 3D wallpapers are ideal for zoning space in the combined areas.
In addition to the advantages, 3D wallpapers in the interior have their disadvantages:
- The volume effect is visible from a distance, so 3D wallpapers are not suitable for small rooms with low ceilings, such wall decoration can also visually reduce an already small room;
- Prolonged exposure to a room with volumetric images on the walls can cause irritability, fatigue and even headache;
- Volumetric wallpaper are much more expensive than usual (about 2-3 times);
- Any picture with time can get bored, which must be considered when choosing the subject of the image for the walls;
- A poorly thought-out lighting system can level out the volume effect.
3d wallpaper on the whole wall visually increases the space
Types of 3D wallpapers
The production of three-dimensional paintings is not limited to one type. This unique type of wall covering is available in various variations.
Stylish interior of the hallway, created using 3d wallpaper
Single wallpaper are separate fragments with clear boundaries. They can paste over a partition, one wall or part of the wall. They are used to create bright accents in the living room interior. Often, small volume fragments are placed in the center of the wall and framed with frames of moldings or plain wallpaper, so you can create the illusion of a window overlooking the sea, forest or a beautiful city street, as in the photo. Single 3D wallpaper for the walls with a picture of the sea landscape, suitable for the living room, are also presented in the photo below.
Evening sunset on the background of mountains in the interior of the bedroom
Panoramic wallpaper - canvases with three-dimensional images, occupying one, several or even all the walls in the room and creating realistic scenes. They look like a single large size canvas. The length of the canvas sometimes reaches several tens of meters, so pasting them is recommended to entrust experts.
3D drawing on the living room wall
Standard 3d canvas sold in rolls. They look like ordinary wallpaper, and the drawing represents geometric patterns, abstraction, floral or ethnic prints. In most cases, they do not need to be customized according to the pattern, so these canvases are very popular. With these wallpapers you can visually change the size of the room.
On fluorescent canvases a special paint is applied containing phosphorus. During the day, these wallpapers look just like panoramic, and at night, in the dark, they glow. The luminous landscapes of the ocean depths, images of night cities look beautiful. Fluorescent wall coverings can easily replace a nightlight.
Phosphoric paint itself does not give a 3D effect, so if desired, any wall material can be covered with it.
Tip! In the living room fluorescent wallpaper with a starry sky will look spectacular on the ceiling. You can enhance the effect with the help of fluorescent lamps with black UV coating.
LED wallpaper is a whole system. LED bulbs are built into the wall covering. You can control the lighting (turn on, turn off, brighten and dim the light, change colors) using the remote control or a special application on your smartphone. LED wall covering can be used as an additional backlight. The installation of such a system is complicated and expensive, in addition, it requires periodic repair. Below are photos of 3D LED wallpaper in the interior of the living room.
Pasting the living room with 3D effect wallpaper
Canvas with the effect of volume are glued to the wall absolutely as well as ordinary vinyl wallpaper. Pasting of walls of a drawing room is recommended to be carried out in several stages:
- Preparing the walls. It includes dismantling the old wall covering, painting the existing cracks with putty, leveling the surface with plaster. After the plaster has dried, it is necessary to sand the wall with fine-grained emery paper and then prime it.
- Markup. Drawn on the walls with a level.
- Applying glue. Initially, the glue is diluted in accordance with the instructions. They smear strips of wallpaper and part of the wall on which they will be glued.
- Pasting The strips are glued end-to-end, with careful adjustment of the pattern. The slightest deviation can lubricate the volume effect.
To make the joints of the paintings form a single pattern, it is recommended to glue the wallpaper not together, but together.
Choosing 3D images for the living room
Wall decoration using 3D wallpaper is a great way to highlight the living room, to make it original. Volume images allow you to realize interesting ideas. However, when choosing a picture, you should consider the functional features of the room.
The most common living room themes are:
- Landscapes: the image of flowering meadows, sunsets, waterfalls, forests, animals, lakes, sea surface, beaches. Such pictures create an atmosphere of closeness to nature, relax and calm.
- Drawings that mimic the continuation of the interior: a staircase, a balcony, a window, a terrace. Such an image visually expands the space.
- Cityscapes: the lights of the night city, skyscrapers, masterpieces of architecture. Such images add dynamics, energy to the living room atmosphere.
- Plots from history, for example, castles, murals, images of Egyptian drawings, hieroglyphs. They make the interior softer, add a touch of romance.
- Abstraction. Geometric patterns are suitable for the interior in modern minimalist styles. Below you can see photos of 3D photo wallpaper in the interior of the living room in the style of high-tech.
- Frames from cartoons. Such images are suitable for zoning the space of a living room combined with a children's room.
- Macro photography: close-up photographs of nature (leaves, flowers, water bubbles, dew drops), various objects (books, tools). This theme is suitable for creative individuals. When choosing bright wallpaper, you need to look so that the colors on them are combined with shades of other interior elements.
- Images of fruits, vegetables, desserts, kitchen utensils. Actual to highlight the area in the living room-kitchen or living-dining room.
- Space theme: stars, planets.
Below you can see a variety of 3D wallpaper for the living room with examples of original finishes.
A realistic three-dimensional image will decorate any living room, refresh the interior, add zest to it. To do this, it is important to correctly choose the plot of the picture, which will be able to transform the space and reflect the individuality of the owners of the house.