Zelmer mixer with bowl
The current pace of our life is very fast, so sometimes we have almost no time to cook tasty food at home. But the company Zelmer facilitates the work of the hostess, producing mixers with a bowl, which are indispensable helpers in our kitchen.
Such a household appliance can be confused with a blender. This is a very big mistake: the blender is designed for grinding products, while as a mixer - for mixing. However, in the package of modern household appliances of this type may include a blender attachment. Such models are Zelmer devices.
Completion and functionality
The model range of this company is very large, which means that every consumer can easily find something useful for himself. The price of mixers with a Zelmer bowl in comparison with other brands is small, but it works for a long time and efficiently.
Buyers like the versatility and versatility of the equipment of this company. In most cases, they are attracted to the rack with a bowl, which itself, without our help, can mix any ingredients. That is why it is often called a multifunctional combine.
In most cases, the equipment package includes:
- mixer stand;
- dough hooks;
- nozzle for making mashed potatoes;
- blender leg;
- stainless steel agitators and beaters;
In cooking, the mixer has proven itself exclusively from the positive side. He remarkably beats thick mixtures, and with the help of agitators and whips, you can process a variety of products, as well as knead the perfect in structure dough. The blades, which are included in the mixer, you can quickly remove the stirred products from the bowl.
Advantages and disadvantages
Customer reviews provide an opportunity to highlight the positive and negative qualities of Zelmer mixers.
First, we highlight the advantages:
- A bowl that rotates.
- Power and versatility.
- A large number of nozzles.
- The price of the device.
- Convenience and ease of use.
- The presence of a fixation system.
- Long time continuous work.
- The presence of capacity for whipping cocktails.
- Compact in storage.
- For the bowl has a protective cover.
We now turn to the disadvantages.
- Plastic containers.
- Plastic smell when first used.
- A nimbus scratches the bottom of the bowl.
- High noise.
Of course, not all the pros and cons of the device are listed here, because each user has his own opinion and judgments. But the versatility of the device and its equipment delight more than one consumer.
Basic rules of operation
In order for a mixer with a bowl to serve you faithfully for many years, follow these rules.
- Connect the device exclusively to the mains.
- If the mixer is behind your work surface, place it away from the plate. This is necessary so that during cooking there will not be a splash of fat on it and in order not to melt the plastic body.
- Dishwasher safe.
- If the casing is dirty, wipe it with a damp cloth or tissue.
- Do not fill the bowl completely, but only on 2/3 of its volume.
- It is best to keep out of the reach of children.
For many years, Zelmer has been pleasing its customers with high-quality and reliable home appliances.
Watch a video about Zelmer 2 in 1 mixers with a bowl.