Polish company Zelmer has long been known in the market for its quality and wide selection of models. Juicers of this brand are distinguished by reliability and long life.
This company has been given international awards more than once; it has been marked with a European quality mark. How to choose a juicer model that suits you? Let's see.
Citrus juicers are single-speed and two-speed.
Single speed - the cheapest and easiest to use devices. A striking example is the Zelmer 377 juicer. They have a power of 85-250 W, the package does not include a container for ready-made juice. Additional features include shutdown in case of excessive overheating and protection against accidental activation.
Two Speed Instruments for soft fruits, berries and vegetables, have a capacity of up to 400 watts. Of the additional features - there is an automatic mode Turbo, which cleans the strainer from the pulp.
Another model from the same series - Zelmer 486, has the protection of speed and does not turn on when the lid is not tightly covered. Most of these juicers can easily make a blender or a coffee grinder.
Universal models have power up to 800 W, 2-speed mode and Turbo option for cleaning the filter and foam separator. A good example is Zelmer 496. The advantage of such models is that the process is completely automatic. You do not even need to peel the fruits and vegetables - they can be loaded into the juicer directly in the peel. The speed of such devices is the fastest - a liter per minute of time.
According to the principle of operation, juicers are divided into two types.
An example of a centrifugal model is the Zelmer 377 Jilita.. The principle of this model is that the cake moves in a circle, and the juice flows through a special hole in the glass. The rotating part is called a separator. This nozzle can be both in the form of a cone, and in the form of a cylinder. The more revolutions per minute the machine produces, the higher the quality of juice extraction. The hardest thing with hard fruits and vegetables, because they are difficult to squeeze, and hence the quality of the juice becomes lower.
Auger juicer borrowed its working principle from a meat grinder - vegetables and fruits are ground in a spiral-shaped part. The main advantages are that it makes much less noise than centrifugal and consumes less electricity. You can also not only squeeze the juice out of it, but also make a smoothie - a thick liquid with milled fruit and berries. Such a device can work for a long time, giving you liters of fresh juice. An example of such a juicer is Zelmer 1500.
- Power - 700 W;
- Universal purpose;
- Mechanical control;
- Tank volume - 1.2 liters;
- Two speeds;
- Turbo mode;
- The body consists of food grade plastic;
Price - from 4400 rubles.
Such a mechanically controlled juicer works as a centrifuge, it is equipped with a separate juice container. The width of the compartment for raw materials - 7.5 centimeters. Additional features include a foam separator, inclusion lock with the lid open and automatic pulp ejection.
Zelmer 377 Jilita
- Power - 250 W;
- Universal purpose;
- Electric control;
- The volume of the inner bowl - 0.8 liters;
- One speed;
- The body is made of food grade plastic;
Price - from 3090 rubles.
This auger juice extractor with innovative SES technology allows you to work with any fruit, vegetables and berries, as well as squeeze the juice from the herbs. Slow spin mode is built in here, where at a low speed you can save a maximum of useful substances.
The model has options for making juice and mashed potatoes and for collecting cake. It works with the help of two-way reverse rotation of parts and has an inclusion lock, if the lid is not closed or closed tightly.
Zelmer JE 1200
- Power - 500 W;
- Universal purpose;
- Mechanical control;
- The volume of the inner bowl is 1.5 liters;
- Two speeds;
- Without turbo mode;
Price - from 5650 rubles.
This centrifugal juicer has the option of a blender and allows you to load fruits and vegetables unpeeled and not chopped. Transparent walls of the tank will help to see the amount of liquid inside, and high power allows you to instantly prepare a liter of juice.
Additional features allow you to automatically get rid of the meal and separate the foam from the finished juice or mashed potatoes. Here, too, there is an automatic lock with the lid open. For easy storage, the cord with the socket is placed inside the model. It is also equipped with rubber feet, which is very comfortable against sliding and for stability.
How to choose from this variety exactly what you need? Use these tips:
- Power should not be too big. The juicer at medium and low speed will perfectly cope with the production of several glasses of juice, as well as preparations for the winter.
- Fans of vegetable juices, for example, from beets or carrots, should consider buying a universal juicer. A good alternative is a model with a screw principle of operation.
- Also, a screw juicer works well if you need frequent access to it or you are doing a lot of work. For example, you have a big family and you are constantly preparing delicious homemade juice for everyone. Or you harvest something for the winter. This kind of car will cost more, but it is much sturdier and will not break at the most inopportune moment.
- In no case should not save on the material of the separator. Yes, the aluminum case is several times cheaper, but the vitamins in it instantly evaporate. It is better to opt for stainless steel.
- Sieve must choose wicker - it does not clog and does not require constant cleaning, as stamped.
- In many juicers there is a special drop-stop function that ensures that nothing extra flows out of the machine. Thus, you will not constantly wipe the table.
- If you would like to squeeze juice from grass, seeds or grapefruit at home, choose only the screw machine. For ease of use it is better to choose a model of the horizontal form.
How to assemble and disassemble
Of course, all models are different, but there are general rules, following which you protect yourself and do not harm the car..
- Remember that before you start disassembling, you should not only turn off the machine by pressing the lever on it, but also remove the plug from the outlet. Wait until the hum subsides, and only then proceed.
- First of all, remove the pusher from the loading point of vegetables and fruits. Next - remove the bowl, designed for pressed products from under the lid.
- Allow the remaining juice to drain out, easily tilting the body forward, and only then unplug the jug.
- The cover is usually attached to the body with retainers - plastic or metal. Find them and remove the cover.
- And finally, after that you will get access to the container into which the ready juice is drained and to the filter. Take them out carefully so as not to damage anything. Be especially attentive to the filter - it is quite sharp and easy to cut.
Nothing inspires confidence like the reviews of people who themselves used this product.
- First of all, they note the quality of the Polish assembly, whereas most of the juicers are assembled in China. They say about the quality of parts - a reliable strainer, an iron body and a good, thick plastic.
- Buyers were also satisfied with the price of the product - here the cost is not too high, due to the fact that the company is not as well known as many others.
- Zelmer JE 1200.5 pleases many customers with performance and ease of handling.