Refrigerators "under the tree"
Refrigerators "under the tree" - one of the most popular when it comes to interesting units. Such a solution can be the most correct when the integrity and harmony of the kitchen should be respected. Although the color "under the tree" from different manufacturers can vary considerably in hue. If only one refrigerator is made in this color, there will be no problems. If the same finish and kitchen furniture, then the choice of the hue of the refrigerator will need to be taken more carefully. In addition, you should not forget about its required size, functions.
If there is no opportunity to purchase a new unit, and the old white refrigerator already looks not very presentable, then it can be dealt with and differently, turning it into a beautiful component of the kitchen space. The process of reincarnation begins quite traditionally - the surface of the aggregate is completely cleaned and washed. Then, to imitate a wooden surface, the door is pasted over with textured wallpaper with a vertical texture or with a self-adhesive film under the tree. The contour of the door can be decorated with plywood overlays. Then it remains to take care of new door handles, for dyeing which can be used metallic paint.
The unit, updated in this way, can be a real decoration for the kitchen, decorated in country style.
Which is better?
Rating of the best refrigerators, the decor style of which is “under the tree”:
- Shivaki "SHRF 74 CHT". In this unit, consisting of one chamber, there is no freezer. It is 63 cm in height, 44.5 in width, its total volume is 70 liters. On energy consumption it belongs to class A, and the door in it can be outweighed. To pay for such a unit will have about 10,000 rubles.
- Indesit "BIA 16 T". In this device, also trimmed "under the tree", the freezer is provided. It is located at the bottom. Height - 167 cm, width - 60 cm, volume - 278 l. Energy class - A, reversible door, defrost drip system in the refrigerator compartment. The unit price is more than 22,000 rubles.
- Tesler "RC-55 Wood".The unit of small size and similar design, consisting of a single camera. Top-mounted freezer. With dimensions of 49 × 44.5 cm, it has a volume of 50 liters. There is no automatic defrosting of the freezer; there is no door overhang. Energy consumption is in class A. Such an appliance costs about 75,000 rubles.
- Indesit "TT 85 T (LZ)".The model has a freezer, which is located in the upper part of the single-chamber refrigerator. With a height of 85 cm and a width of 60 cm, the volume is 120 liters. The automatic defrosting of the freezer is not possible, the door can not be outweighed. The device costs almost 15 thousand rubles.
- Don "R-297 003 BD".High device (2 meters) of two compartments, the lower of which is a freezer. Exterior finish - white wood. With a width of 57.4 cm, the capacity of the unit is 365 liters. The refrigerator compartment is defrosted using a drip system; the defrosting process in the freezer is not automated. If necessary, the door can be outweighed. The price of the device is about 21,000 rubles.
- Tesler "RC-73 Wood".Another model with the original finish. There is a freezer, it is located in the upper part of this single-chamber device. The height of the refrigerator is 62 cm, width - 44.5 cm, while holding up to 70 liters. It is impossible to overhang the doors; the defrosting process in both compartments is carried out manually.
- Don “R-295 002 BD”. The unit, made with the use of “white wood” design, consists of two compartments, the lower of which is a freezer. The device has a height of 195 cm, width - 57.4 cm. Defrosting is provided in the refrigerating chamber using the drip system, and this process is not automated in the freezer. There is no door hanging function. The cost of the device is approximately 20,000 rubles.
- Don "R-291 (003) BD".The exterior design is also based on the tones of white wood. Consists of two compartments, freezer - at the bottom. The height of the product is slightly lower than the previous one - 180 cm, width - 57.4 cm. According to the defrosting processes, everything is the same as in the previous case. For such a model will have to part with almost 19,500 rubles.
- Don R-297 003 BUK. Dtwo-meter model consisting of two compartments, the lower of which is a freezer. Unit with a beautiful wood finish, with a width of 57.4 cm and a capacity of 365 liters. The door can be moved to the other side. In the refrigerator compartment, defrosting is carried out by the drip method, in the freezer - manual. Purchase of such a unit will cost more than 20,000 rubles.
- Shivaki "SDR 062 T". The freezer is not provided in this single-chamber model. The height of the product is 63 cm, width - 44.5 cm. It can hold 67 liters of products. The door, if desired, can be outweighed. The defrosting process is manual, the energy consumption class is A. This refrigerator costs over 10,000 rubles.
- Shivaki "SHRF-75CHT". The refrigerator, though not very high, but the freezer is provided in it. It is located at the top of the device, consisting of a single camera. The width of this model is 44.5 cm. All processes related to defrosting are performed manually. The door can be outweighed if necessary.
- Shivaki "SHRF-55CHT".In this model for the exterior design used the finish of dark woods. The dimensions of this unit in height and width are 49.2 cm and 47.2 cm. The door may be outweighed and the defrost will need to be carried out manually.
- Indesit "BIA 18 T".This two-chamber device has a freezer. The unit is quite high - 185 cm, 60 cm wide, very roomy. The freezer will have to be defrosted manually, but in the refrigerator compartment this process takes place at the expense of the drip system.
- Korting "KS50A-Wood".There is also a freezer in the upper part, although the unit is single-chamber and is only 51 cm in height, and 45 cm in width. The refrigerator compartment is defrosted using the drip method, and the defrosting of the freezer is not automated. The function of outweighing the door is provided.
- Don "R-295 002 KD".This is a tall and roomy unit of two separate compartments - refrigeration and freezer (below). The dimensions of the device are 195 × 57.4 cm, the freezer requires manual defrosting, and in the refrigerator compartment this process is automated. The door can be outweighed without any problems.
- Shivaki "SHRF 54 CHT".In this model, the freezer compartment is not provided. Its dimensions are small, 49.2 cm in height and 47.2 in width. But for one person or, for example, to the office, where usually many products are not stored, such a device may well fit. The door may be outweighed.
- Rolsen "RF-100W Brown".In this model, the freezer is provided. It is 86 cm in height, and 47.2 cm in width. The freezer is located at the top. Defrost the unit will have to independently (and the refrigerator and freezer). The door, if necessary, may be outweighed on the other side.
- Don "R-297 002 KD".Freezer compartment in this two-chamber refrigerator is available. The height of this unit is 2 m, the width - 57.4 cm. This device consists of two compartments, the refrigerator is beautifully decorated "under the tree." Doors can be hung to the other side. Defrost is automated in the refrigerator compartment, and manual in the freezer.
- Don "R-299 003 Buk".Freezer compartment in this model is available. It is covered with a beautiful finishing material under beech. This unit has a height of 2 m and 15 cm in height, and 57.4 cm in width. It is necessary to defrost the freezer compartment manually, and in the refrigeration the drip defrost method will cope with this process. The door can be outweighed - in accordance with the kitchen plan.
- Don "R-291 KD". The unit consists of two sections, the lower of which is freezing. The height of this model is 180 cm, and the width is 57.4 cm. In defrosting, everything is the same as the previous model, except that the door cannot be outweighed.
- Don "R-295 KD" + Elekta "EKT-6230CL".This is a high unit (195 cm), it has two compartments, one of which is a freezer. The width is 57.4 cm. Defrosting the refrigeration department will help the drip method, and the freezer must be defrosted manually. You can move the door in this model quite easily.
- Cavanova CV-80MD. This device is called the wine cabinet. The model is also framed for wood, 125 cm in height, and 60 cm in width. There is only one compartment here - the refrigeration one. The door can not be outweighed.
- Cavanova CV120MD. The unit also performs the functions of a wine cabinet, it is higher than the previous one (166 cm), but the same in width. The door can not be outweighed.
There are many models of refrigerators with wood decoration on the market, so the choice will not be very difficult - this is confirmed by numerous consumer reviews. Ideally, in the same way facades will be executed in the kitchen. Then do not need to bind to the kitchen equipment. Full compliance in tone is not necessary at all - just the kitchen room must be maintained.
In the next video - an overview of the refrigerator "under the tree" Indesit.