The combination of two contrasting colors makes it possible to create a bright, spectacular interior. The design of the room is distinguished by its special elegance and aristocracy, using such contradictory tones as white and black. Therefore, a white kitchen with a black worktop can surely be called a favorite among others.
In modern classics you can often find a combination of white facades of a kitchen set with a black worktop.
Features of black and white interior
When designing a kitchen in black and white, you must adhere to the basic rule: use black in a strictly metered color. His oversupply threatens with excessive gloom and will create a pessimistic mood among the household. Therefore, using these colors in the interior, the main emphasis should be placed on a white tone, joyful, bright, cloudless. Photos of such examples are presented below.
Bright decor in the kitchen will help dilute the black and white monochrome
Features of the design of the kitchen in these colors are as follows:
- The most stylish is a bright interior with a black glossy surface of the tabletop. Mirror reflection of all objects visually increases the volume of the room, gives the interior depth.
- More than ever important in this case are the elements of decor. Their competent selection can be crucial in creating a harmonious interior. The following photos will give ideas on the use of monochrome and color decorative details.
- White-black set requires proper design of the walls of the room. The interior surfaces are most successfully accentuated by their bright surfaces, painted, plastered or covered with wallpaper. With a simple, smooth texture of facades, the original touch can be wall coverings with an ornament in the appropriate color scheme.
- Equally important is the design of the floor surface. A black and white tile laid in a checkerboard pattern, a one-color tile matching the worktop, a laminate floor will be appropriate.
- The design of window openings depends on the general stylistic direction of the room. In any case, curtains or blinds should create harmony with the table top and the headset.
- The color of the furniture of the dining group should not conflict with the overall design of the room. The color, style, dimensions of the furniture must match the style and area of the kitchen.
- Kitchen apron can have the same tone as the countertop, or be white. Successful examples of his design are shown in the following photos.
The white color makes the kitchen more spacious, and the black color of the tabletop adds completeness.
Attention! To smooth out the sharp contrast between black and white, you need to avoid the deep black tones of the tabletop. Natural or artificial dark stone has the ability to shimmer with different lighting, will help to avoid sudden transitions between the top and bottom of the room.
Black marble as a tabletop looks very elegant and expensive
White kitchen set in various styles
Black and white colors in the interior of the kitchen can be applied to many stylistic trends. More preferred choices are modern trends or classics.
The main features that characterize modern design trends are the simplicity and cleanliness of the lines, the rejection of unnecessary details cluttering up the interior, adherence to the principles of ergonomics, and bold combinations of colors. A white kitchen with a black worktop can be a great example of one of your chosen stylistic trends.
This is the style of high technology and smart home appliances. It especially attracts those who seek to simplify life with the help of innovative gadgets. Modern materials, high-tech kitchen appliances, a monochrome color combination, an abundance of various light sources are necessary for its creation. Here are relevant glossy surfaces, as well as the presence of glass, chrome parts.
The black and white mix is great for the high-tech style.
A white kitchen with a black worktop will successfully underline this trend, reinforce the impression made. Dark table top can be made of metal or glossy plastic. Accents can be arranged using colored LEDs, positioned above the table top and on the shelves, creating the effect of microcosmic space in the room and at the same time making the room cozy.
A successful combination of black and white in the kitchen in the style of "high-tech"
Dining chairs and a table can be made of streamlined white or black plastic. Transparent plastic or bright color are also appropriate as accent strokes - the following photos are convincing.
The perfect combination of both colors in black and white kitchen in the style of "high-tech"
This trend welcomes the monochrome interior. His main idea is the absence of the usual decorations in the kitchen, the use of multifunctional household items. Here, the main are no more than two shades, and only one can play the role of an accentuator - bright and juicy. This design does not interfere with a calm, even flow of thoughts, has to rest. A white kitchen with a black worktop underlines the style best, conveys its mood.
The black countertop in the white kitchen looks very concise and practical
A white minimalist set should actually merge with the wall - the following photos prove. To achieve this effect, a complete absence of fittings and threads is required. The doors of the cabinets and drawers open with the touch of a hand, and all the shelves are necessarily closed. This effect is enhanced by the selection of the main tone of the walls - it is light.
Black and white combination is ideal for kitchens in the style of "minimalism"
The black tabletop clearly divides the space into upper and lower parts, creating a bright contrast. Soften, smooth it will help stylistic design objects, placed on the tabletop. The photos below will help you choose the most suitable.
The main idea of the avant-garde - to create a bright, contrasting interior, to make its color and geometric shapes the main strokes. Bright, pure colors are especially significant here, so a white kitchen with a dark worktop and an apron will perfectly highlight this trend. Avant-garde does not require the presence of an ornament or a variety of decorative items.
The design of the kitchen in a classic style is traditional, and loved by many families. The direction is distinguished by a special elegance, solemnity, nobility. This is reflected in the expensive natural wood furniture, beautiful upholstery, luxurious design of windows, multi-tiered decorative ceiling chandeliers and so on.
Materials for decoration and production of furniture are only natural. The classics do not accept modern artificial components, such as stretch ceilings, linoleum on the floor, plastic panels on the walls. White color is often used in the interior of a classic kitchen. The sets and the dining group of furniture are made of natural wood, they have the characteristic features of this flow: carving, ornate accessories, and elegant inlays.
The dominant white color is often found in kitchens in a classic style.
The material for the dark tabletop and apron can be natural or, to match the natural, artificial stone. This material will add solidity to the interior, which is what classic style aspires to.
Attention! By choosing white as the main color for a classic kitchen, you can use both light and dark stone to make the countertop.
Black and white color in the interior of the kitchen
The desire to design the kitchen in black and white can be realized using the following methods:
- The use of white in the upper part of the kitchen, and black - in the lower. A good color scheme for the walls here is white, the color of which is combined with the top cabinets of the headset. This allows you to make the room visually spacious, not to feel the clutter of the top row of furniture design. The white table top is most acceptable here - say the following photos.
- Dark top tier cabinets and light bottom. The design is created exactly the opposite: here the light bottom makes the room easier, and to smooth the dark top smooth mirror surfaces are used.
- Black worktop and apron in combination with a white set. This option creates the illusion of a multi-level space in the kitchen: the glossy surfaces of the tabletop and apron deepen the interior, making it extraordinarily spectacular. The use of the panorama of the night city as a decoration reinforces the impression.
- White apron and table top in combination with a black set. This option will make a positive impression with sufficient kitchen space. A small space and an abundance of black are incompatible. To give the room solemnity, reduce the influence of black energy, are actively used glossy surfaces.
Enamel or acrylic - mandatory cover for the facades of black or white kitchen sets. They give the necessary volume to the room, expand the space. This condition is especially important for small rooms.
As a decor for furniture designs, accessories made of shiny chrome-plated metal can be successfully used. In addition, with this color scheme it is easy to combine household appliances.
Maintaining a balance between the two primary colors is the main task in creating a black and white interior. His achievement is the key to creating a harmonious, proportional room.