What is better coffee maker: drip or rozhkovy?
In the process of choosing a coffee maker for most users, the question arises, which model to choose: drip or rozhkovuyu. It should be noted that each variety has its strengths and weaknesses, and the choice depends on personal preferences and needs of each user.
Features drip coffee machines
Drip coffee maker is one of the most popular and sought after in the market. In most cases, it is used to make black coffee. The cooking process includes the following steps:
- Pouring water into a special container. Manufacturers recommend the use of purified water, so that the taste of coffee will be more intense and pleasant.
- Coffee beans or powder are sent to the appropriate department of the coffee maker. About 3 tablespoons of powder is used to make one cup.
- After clicking on the "Start" water is heated, as a result of which steam is created. For example, in a Home Club type coffee machine, steam rises, where it condenses and falls on the coffee powder.
The cooking process is quite fast, which makes drip coffee makers an ideal choice for home use.
Features of rozhkovy devices
In the process of selecting rozhk gadgets should be remembered that their principle of operation is completely different from the drip options. A distinctive feature of rozhkov devices is that the steam itself passes through the coffee powder, which is already condensed in the tank itself. This method has a number of advantages, among which are the following:
- no precipitate forms in the finished drink, which has a positive effect on the taste of the drink;
- This method of making coffee makes it possible to accurately convey the rich aroma of the beans;
- the minimum amount of time is spent on the preparation of the drink, which favorably distinguishes the rozhkovy apparatuses against the background of others;
- Innovative technology allows to significantly reduce the consumption of coffee powder.
If you need a gentle foam, then you should choose exactly the carob options of the coffee maker.
Rules for choosing a drip coffee maker
In order for the drip coffee machine to fully fulfill its obligations, it is necessary to responsibly approach the process of their choice:
- in most cases, it depends on the size of the device its capacity, which, in turn, has a direct impact on the speed of preparation of the drink. If a coffee lover prefers strong coffee, then you need to buy drip coffee makers with a capacity of up to 800 watts;
- the shape of the vessel, which usually depends on the appearance and design of the apparatus. If the form is not so important, then the material from which the vessel was made is very important. Premium models are equipped with glass containers, and the most advanced combine the functions of a thermos, so that they can keep their coffee as long as possible;
- if the use of purified water is not planned and the filter is not installed at home, then it is necessary to choose the variants of the coffee maker with built-in cleaners. Otherwise, it can not only negatively affect the durability of the device, but also spoil the taste of the drink;
- additional technologies. Each model has its own special properties. For example, the function of stopping a drop makes it possible to stop and turn on the machine at any time.
Rules for the selection of rozhkovy coffee makers
Distinctive features of rozhkovy coffee makers are clear to everyone, but most users do not know how to choose the right device. The following factors should be taken into account during the purchase process:
- on the modern market there are two types of rozhkov apparatus, which differ in the principle of their work. The first is based on the fact that boiling water passes through coffee powder, and in the second, steam is used instead of water;
- It should be taken into account that one cone is enough to make two cups of coffee. If there are many connoisseurs of coffee in the family, then it is best to give preference to models that are equipped with several horns. Horns made of metal are considered ideal, since they are more durable and do an excellent job with their duties even after years of use;
- the size of the tank in which the water will be stored. This criterion can not be called one of the most important, since such models of coffee makers still cannot simultaneously prepare more than two cups of coffee;
- the opportunity to beat the milk. This is of paramount importance for people who like to be pampered with a latte or cappuccino.
Strengths and weaknesses of drip coffee makers
The enormous popularity of drip apparatus is provided by a number of advantages, among which are the following:
- affordable cost. In comparison with other varieties of coffee machines, similar devices have a low price;
- ease of maintenance and care. A simple process of making coffee allows everyone to easily understand the features of the gadget and the rules of its operation;
- such coffee machines allow you to simultaneously prepare many cups of coffee;
- Most modern models boast features that allow you to keep your drink hot for as long as possible;
- the amount of sediment that remains at the bottom is minimal.
Of course, even such high-quality and innovative devices, like drip coffee makers, have certain disadvantages:
- the need to constantly replace the filter, especially if untreated water is used;
- after each brewing, the machine must be cleaned;
- the inability to regulate the strength of the drink;
- drip coffee machines do not know how to produce foam, which usually falls on the taste of espresso lovers.
Strengths and weaknesses of rozhkovy coffee makers
In order to decide whether to buy a horn coffee maker, it is necessary to carefully examine its main advantages:
- the complete absence of plaque and any impurities, which sometimes occur in other varieties of machines for making coffee;
- it takes a minimum amount of time to make coffee: most models can make two cups of coffee in less than a minute;
- grain savings in the preparation of the drink;
- the possibility of creating creamy frothy, which is in demand among connoisseurs of latte and cappuccino.
Regarding the weaknesses of rozhkovy coffee makers, it should be noted that they are almost nonexistent.
Of course, each model has its own specific nuances, but in general, such devices are ideal for making coffee in all conditions.
On the modern market there are many capsule and rozhkovy apparatus for making coffee, each of which has its own strengths and weaknesses.
The krups inissia
The model is a modern capsule coffee maker from the company Nespresso. This model boasts an interesting design and a lot of colors. The presence of innovative technologies allows you to get at the output of excellent coffee, which is characterized by strength and richness. The Krups Inissia boasts small dimensions and low weight. The process of operation is quite simple, so that every person will cope with the model.
The only drawback of the machine is the amount of noise produced, but this is completely offset by other positive properties of the device.
The model is one of the most popular and popular carob models. A distinctive feature of the device is an ergonomic design and convenient controls, thanks to which you can choose a comfortable mode of operation of the device. The main difference is that the device boasts the function of heating the cups, so that the drink is ready to preserve its taste properties for as long as possible. The kit includes a measuring spoon for coffee and a whole range of other accessories. The model works quietly and consumes a minimum of electricity.
When choosing between drip and rozhkovymi apparatus for making coffee, you should take into account the fact that drip devices are much cheaper.
Such a device is beneficial for people who like to drink black coffee. In this case, it makes no sense to overpay. If the coffee lover likes to experiment, then the ideal solution will be rozhkov models capable of preparing many varieties of drinks and foam.