Thomas Vacuum Cleaner Review
Thomas vacuum cleaners are well known to the Russian consumer. Devices are famous for their reliability, long service life and a wide model range.
Thomas vacuum cleaners are manufactured by the German company of the same name, the creation history of which dates back to 1900. Initially, the company specialized in the production of carpentry tools, but later expanded its range and established the production of drying systems, washing machines, and then vacuum cleaners.
Today, Thomas products are a global brand and are characterized by high build quality and safety of use of the units.
The range of the company is represented mainly by washing vacuum cleaners, most of which are equipped with a water filtration system, which is the most effective measure of dust removal. All vacuum cleaners have a classic configuration. The company is not engaged in the production of vertical and automotive models, as well as vacuum cleaners-robots. Most of Thomas’s models are universal.: they can not only produce and spray steam for wet cleaning of premises, but also remove dust, pet hair and collect dry garbage.
The manufacturer produces more than 30 models designed for all types of coatings, ranging from carpets to tile, natural stone and soft furniture.
All Thomas products are manufactured using innovative technologies that make cleaning as efficient as possible, and using a vacuum cleaner is understandable and comfortable. So, many units are equipped with the unique DryBOX system, which allows to separate large dust particles from small ones, and the AQUA-BOX aqua filter, which reliably holds pet hair, dust and solid garbage.
It is impossible not to mention the new technology of Thomas Wet-Jet, due to which small dust particles are bound to water under the influence of a powerful jet and are deposited in the aqua-filter. After cleaning, the collected debris is drained together with the polluted liquid, and the air in the room becomes fresh and slightly humidified.
Another innovative solution is the unique Thomas Aqua Stealth nozzle that can not only wash, but also dry the floor, which is impossible to achieve using a regular mop. The nozzle is the own invention of the company's specialists and has a patent.
Advantages and disadvantages
High consumer demand and a large number of approving reviews of Thomas vacuum cleaners are due to a number of important advantages of this wonderful technique.
- Wide range of represented by several dozens of models differing in the filter system, engine power, design features and specialization. This greatly facilitates the selection of the desired device and allows you to purchase a relatively inexpensive model for cleaning the apartment, as well as a powerful unit designed for washing large industrial premises. The prices for devices range from 6.5 to 40 thousand rubles.
- High quality cleaning is the main advantage of the German units and at first literally shocking the owners of the amount of dirt deposited in the filters. Upholstered furniture and carpets at the same time become almost like new, and the floors get the perfect look.
- The units are characterized by high functionality. and are able not only to perform wet and dry cleaning, but also to clean soft surfaces, as well as to clean and moisten the air. The filtration efficiency of most devices is 99.99%, which favorably distinguishes the company's products from analogues of other manufacturers.
- All Thomas samples are certificate holders., issued by the British Allergy Foundation (The British Allergy Foundation). This ensures complete safety of use of the device for people suffering from allergies.
- Thanks to quite powerful engines garbage absorption occurs from the first pass.
- The presence of an aqua filter eliminates the need for contact with dry dust. when cleaning dust collectors.
The disadvantages of Thomas vacuum cleaners include complex care, which involves washing and drying storage tanks after each cleaning. Otherwise, dirty water quickly stagnates and begins to exude an unpleasant odor. Washing is complicated by a large number of construction details, which require a lot of space for drying.
Also disadvantages include the high cost of some models, which, however, is fully justified by their high working qualities.
The classification of Thomas vacuum cleaners is made on several grounds, but the type of food is the determining one. This criterion distinguishes between network and wireless models.
Quick Stick vacuum cleaner is a lightweight mobile device designed for express cleaning of apartments and cars. The unit is able to effectively clean not only hard surfaces, but also easily cope with the processing of carpets, car seats and upholstered furniture. Unlike network, battery devices are well suited for quick cleaning of crumbs or sand from shoes, while the network models are more adapted for a long thorough cleaning.
However, despite its autonomy and compact size, wireless units are characterized by high power, are equipped with cyclone filters and are characterized by high suction power.
Models are equipped with a sufficiently long suction pipe, which allows you to reach the eaves and remove dust from high cabinets. When cleaning automobile salons or other limited spaces, the pipe can be easily removed and the device continues to work without it. All wireless models are equipped with an electric turbo brush and a combined nozzle that allow you to remove strong contamination in any hard-to-reach places.. Vacuum cleaners do not take up much space, easy to store and transport.
Network units are represented by a more numerous group, and if wireless vacuum cleaners consist of only three models, then the number of network units has long exceeded three dozen.
All devices are equipped with aqua-filter and conditionally divided into three categories.
- Vacuum cleaners specializing in cleaning pet hair. In addition to cleaning sofas, carpets and floors, they perfectly cope with unpleasant odors and make life easier for owners of large and abundantly molting animals.
- The category of devices is represented by models for people suffering from bronchopulmonary diseases and prone to the manifestation of allergic reactions., as well as for families with children. Devices effectively remove dust not only from hard surfaces, but also from air, holding up to 99% of dust and 100% of pollen. This is especially important for people who are allergic to poplar fluff, flowering plants and field mites.
All models for allergy sufferers work with the use of Wet Jet technology, due to which the dust trapped in the aqua box is washed several times with water and under its own weight settles to the bottom of the filter.
- Category of universal models designed for cleaning of all surfaces and equipped with Hygiene-Box technology. This system allows for quick cleaning without the use of an aqua box and consists of a separate dust bag and a carbon filter. However, the line of station wagons is not very large and is represented by only three samples: Hygiene T2, Smarty and Black Ocean.
Despite the fact that using Thomas vacuum cleaners is quite simple, some rules should be observed:
- Before turning on the device, it is necessary to check the integrity of the cable and plug. Immediately after operation, the unit must be disconnected from the network.
- Cleaning the filters or dismantling the vacuum cleaner when the power cord is in the outlet is strictly prohibited.
- Do not leave the included device unattended, especially in the presence of children.
- Do not move the unit by the cord or the suction hose.
- Special care must be taken when cleaning the stairs. In no case do not allow the vacuum cleaner to overturn.
- In models with an aqua filter, the storage tank should be washed and dried after each use.
- If problems are detected, the device must be delivered to a service center. Repairing the vacuum cleaner yourself is prohibited.