Two-door refrigerator - an essential attribute of a well-equipped kitchen. The pace of life of a modern person is such that time for elementary things like going to the supermarket for shopping remains less and less, you have to reserve for the future. And a roomy fridge here turns out to be most welcome. Especially convenient for high-quality and long-term storage of large volumes of products refrigerators "Side-by-Side ".
Features and benefits
The word "fridge" has long ceased to be associated with a compact single-door "Biryusa"With grandma's kitchen. Modern models, even budget ones, are mostly of the type of two-door refrigerators. Such gadgets are distinguished by their great height, stylish design, ease of operation, fit perfectly into the interior of any kitchen.
- Power. From this characteristic directly depends on how many products per day the device is able to freeze. The average rate of modern models - from 10 kg;
- Capacity, or the useful amount of storage space for products. Indicators of the standard model - about 300 liters of total space, of which two thirds are in the volume of the refrigerator compartment, and the rest is in the freezers. It may seem that 300 liters is a small volume, but practice has proven that it is sufficient for storing vegetable and meat stocks, dairy products, ready meals, frozen berries and fruits, jars of canned food and homemade pickles;
- Rational use of space. Two-compartment refrigerators are stuffed with convenient shelves that can be folded and rearranged to different heights, removable boxes, special compartments for storing bottles, eggs, canned food, dairy products and other accessories that allow you to optimize the internal space of equipment at your discretion. Proper use of components provides savings in usable space and the ability to place more products at the same time;
- Electricity consumption. This parameter determines how economical the use of the model will be, that is, how many kW per year the device requires for operation.
- The lowest power consumption for models marked with class A +, A ++, A +++, they should pay attention first;
- Type of management. Cheaper models are mechanically controlled. The working processes of the device are regulated by a special toggle switch and buttons to enable additional modes. The next type is push-button or electronic. Attribute models of the price category is above average - touch control. All necessary information is available on the LCD screen, and the mode selection is carried out in one touch;
- Noise level. The best option that will not interfere even in a studio apartment is refrigerators with a noise level of about 40-42 dBA;
- Additional features. There are more than a dozen functions that simplify everyday life; it is already difficult for many housewives to imagine equipment without them.
Useful innovations include:
- Fast systems cooling and freezing;
- Anti-icing systems on the walls of refrigerators and freezers. There are two types - "NoFrost" and drop;
- Special compartments for storing perishable goods. These are the so-called “zero chambers” or “freshness zones”, prolonging the shelf life of greens, vegetables and fruits, fresh meat, fish, cheeses by maintaining a special microclimate and the right temperature inside the zone;
- Independent refrigeration circuits, allowing to separately regulate the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer compartment;
- Sound alerts. Warns of crashes, sudden rises in temperature, unlocked door;
- Fans for even distribution air inside the refrigerator;
- Ice machine;
- Antibacterial module: kills bacteria, eliminates odors, keeps fresh;
- Mode "Vacation";
- Cold preservation in offices after disconnecting the device from the power supply. Possible for up to 24 hours;
- Economical LED-lighting;
- Cost of. Convenient, multifunctional and modern device does not have to be expensive. The budget model of good quality will cost from 15,000 rubles;
- Guarantees. The warranty period of 2 years extends to all household refrigeration units. During this time, the defective device can be replaced, returned, repaired by the manufacturer.
Two-chamber. Classics of domestic genre. These are combined refrigerators-freezers, which are the best option for home, cottage, office.
Narrow two-door - Convenience combined with style and space. Large capacity is maintained due to the fact that with a smaller width, the height parameter is quite large - about 2 meters. Ergonomic design and modifying shelves provide the ability to manage the space of the refrigerating chamber, depending on the needs of the owners.
Such refrigerators successfully fit into a small room footage, harmoniously look both free-standing and built into a furniture niche. And models with doors that can be re-hung are even easier to place in the kitchen.
The refrigerator compartment can be at the bottom or at the top, but, regardless of the location, they are equally spacious and equipped with additional functions. Any type of control is also possible, including touchscreen with a full set of useful modes.
Double, 2-door, hinged, with two doors - all these are the characteristics of the same form factor - the "Side-by-Side" model refrigerator. Distinctive features:
- Wide dimensions - ample opportunities. This giant with two doors and a freezer the size of a small refrigerator has a total volume of about 600 liters. This capacity guarantees careful storage of stocks, which will be enough even for a very large and hospitable family, while the number of compartments, shelves, boxes is so large that after buying a more pressing question will be what to take them all, and not how to place weekly stocks. However, such short terms can not be limited. Having so much space in the freezer, you just need to stock up with summer fruits for the cold season. And to preserve the beneficial properties of berries, vegetables and fruits from country beds will help fast freeze mode;
- Dual format does not mean double costs. Of course, the cost of the model is higher than the usual two-door refrigerator, but otherwise they are as economical as compact devices. Saving energy class is not lower than A +, LED lighting, the presence of the mode "Vacation";
- Impressive appearance. The statement does not require proof. It is enough to see once in the store this stylish, concisely-elegant device to want to put it in your own kitchen. In addition, the beauty of technology is also functional. The cover of most models is made of a material on which fingerprints are not left; Each door has a comfortable handle that opens with one finger.
- More compressors - less noise. Do not be afraid of loud sounds that will prevent sleep - the rumbling of the device is not louder than the rumbling of a cat. SBS refrigerators are equipped with inverter compressors, which are much more powerful and quieter than rotary motors, so the noise level does not exceed the norm.
- Nothing good - only the best. The equipment is thought out to the smallest detail: ergonomic design, self-diagnosis of malfunctions, touch control panel, built-in mini-bar, ice maker, infrared lamps and a large number of useful modes that ensure long and high-quality storage of any products.
Dimensions are an important criterion in choosing a technique. In relation to refrigerators, as a rule, a set of parameters height-width-depth is taken into account.
Among the two-door models, you can easily find options for spacious and small spaces. The smallest kitchen fit appliances from 1 meter in height and 55 cm in depth and width. With a large footage, widescreen devices from 200 cm in height, 65 cm in depth and from 60 cm in width will be a worthy purchase. For example, the average "Side-by-Side" model is 180x90x75 cm.
The most popular are refrigerators universal, bright colors. Modern classics are no longer limited to one color, white, beige, silver and stainless steel can be attributed to it. Still original models of dark shades: black, brown, red. For dynamic interiors, some manufacturers produce refrigerators in bright colors: green, gold, burgundy, purple.
How to choose
Buying equipment for the house for a long time, I want to make the right choice. First you need to assess the scale of your own kitchen, consider where and how the device will be located, choose between a built-in model and a free-standing one.
While giving preference to the latter, it is important to bear in mind that they are not recommended to be installed in the immediate vicinity of cooking stoves and other heat sources. The minimum distance of objects to the walls of the refrigerator for normal air circulation is 100 mm.
Refrigerators "SBS" even more capricious in relation to the neighborhood with high temperatures - they can not be placed on the floor heated due to the special location of the heat exchanger. For double models, it is worthwhile to foresee a small podium.
A separate item are models with ice maker. They require location near the water source, and during installation you will have to carry out a complicated procedure of connecting the hose to the existing pipe system.
If, when choosing a narrow refrigerator, it is important to correlate the height of the device with the height of the room, then when purchasing refrigerators side by side, it is better to make measurements of doorways beforehand, otherwise there is a risk that the equipment will simply not pass through them because of its width.
Important is the list of additional functions. Depending on whether the refrigerator has a full set or some modes are missing, its cost will vary from medium to higher.
And, of course, it is important to purchase equipment from reputable manufacturing companies in order to avoid unnecessary expenses for repair or replacement in the future.
Top models rating
It is no secret to anyone that in the manufacture of household appliances and electronics leading manufacturers are Asian manufacturers. Also in demand technology German, English, Italian production. Among experts and consumers the devices of the following companies are recognized as the best models: Hitachi, Sharp, Shivaki, Polair, Daewoo, Toshiba, Miele.
Technique premium from the Japanese manufacturer. It combines convenient functionality, quality, attractive design and innovative technologies. A distinctive feature of the models is the energy-saving mode of operation, which is part of the environmental initiative of the manufacturer. Advanced design and intelligent space optimization ensure long and safe food storage.
Devices of this manufacturer are able to surprise even well-known experts in the field of refrigeration equipment. These are intellectual decisions for the easiest use in everyday life, packed in elegant style for any interior. The products are fresh, healthy and tasty, as on the day of purchase, thanks to the exceptional developments of the company:
- Charge of oxygen molecules positive and negative ions that destroy mold and harmful bacteria;
- Deodorizing system. Neutralizes unwanted odors and bacteria, does not allow mixing the smells of different products with each other, ensuring the purity of cold air;
- Hybrid cooling system. At its core, this is the atmosphere of the “freshness zone”, which is maintained throughout the entire refrigerator compartment. This cooling method prevents freezing and airing of products;
- Incredible silence - only 36 dB;
- Innovative compressor, adapts to the environmental conditions and taking into account the load of the refrigerator products;
The Japanese company that produces high-quality equipment available to most users. Today, under the strict control of production, equipment is produced in South Korea, France, Germany, and Russia.
The products of this brand does not stand out among other things, it is just a high-quality, functional, minimalist equipment for convenient and long-term storage of products at reasonable prices.
A pleasant addition to the high quality of the equipment is that the company belongs to domestic manufacturers. Polair specializes in the production of domestic and industrial refrigeration equipment, therefore, over the long years of its existence, the brand has established itself as reliable, high-quality, eco-friendly and affordable.
In addition to standard models, the company manufactures products with special technical characteristics to order.
Korean technology is very convenient in everyday life, especially refrigeration.
With attractive external characteristics, they have ample opportunities for long-term storage of fresh products. Safety and security in such models is provided by a special antibacterial coating with a high content of silver inside the chambers. Another feature - the system of distribution of cold in 3D mode. The air is cooled by multiple flows circulating inside the chambers, evenly distributing the temperature and humidity between all the shelves.
Mentioning a brand a priori implies impeccable Japanese quality and reliability.
In its development, the company uses advanced technology, constantly improving equipment, subjecting products to the strictest control at all stages of production. Due to this, refrigerators have been working for years for a long time, without giving the owners trouble to repair. And this is not the only advantage. Toshiba technology allows you to forget not only about contacting customer service, but also about defrosting, unpleasant odors, spoiled food in the refrigerator, noise.
Of course, the top quality equipment can not do without the products of German production. Miele refrigerators are a model of ten-year traditions. This is an incredibly simple operation with an intuitive interface, environmental friendliness, a variety of models and dimensions, high functionality, perfect integration into the space of the kitchen thanks to a concise, straightforward design, durability, 100% reasonable expectations.
Refrigerators - indispensable units in the kitchen. If for cooking there are many alternative appliances for the stove, then for the safety of the products, nothing else has yet been invented, so refrigeration units are one of the most sought-after products. And, as the equipment in demand, they receive a lot of feedback from consumers. Most often, the advantages of two-door and double-wing refrigerators include:
- High quality materials and assembly;
- Capacity. Different models are able to fit products to different numbers of people - from a small family to a football team;
- Stylish design, convenient for integration into living space;
- Low level energy consumption;
- The absence of noise;
- Wide model row.
Among the shortcomings note the high cost, the difficulties of transportation inside the room, the fragility of individual elements of technology, for example, door handles or compressor.