Two-compartment bottom freezer refrigerators
The refrigerator is one of the most important components of a cozy and functional kitchen. The choice of this unit should be treated properly, as refrigeration equipment emphasizes the style and design of the entire kitchen space, and most importantly, is responsible for the long-term storage of refrigerated and frozen food and drinks.
Currently, the consumer market offers a large range of this household appliances, different in functional features, sizes, exterior design and internal ergonomics.
One of the most popular and sought-after types are two-chamber refrigerators with a bottom freezer.
A two-compartment refrigerator with a lower freezer (often referred to as "combi") has a number of features compared to other types of refrigerators:
- freezer volume up to 300 liters (top freezer on average - 200 liters, side - 500 liters);
- such models are more convenient for the user in terms of "get - put";
- refrigeration equipment with freezer downstairs, more technically correct. Cold air is heavier than warm air, therefore it settles at the bottom of the refrigerator, which simplifies the process of using equipment.
Most Popular Models
Two-compartment refrigerators are in great demand among domestic users and the CIS countries, therefore, it is quite problematic to select the optimally suitable model immediately. To simplify this process, consider the most popular refrigerators with a bottom freezer, which were selected according to the results of monitoring numerous reviews and a review of sales ratings.
- Refrigeration equipment Snaige RF31SM-S1CI21 from the famous Lithuanian brand in many countries Snaige is one of the most popular models of this type. It has a mechanical control and the ability to control the temperature from -18 ° to -24 ° - in the freezer and from 0 to + 8 ° - in the refrigeration compartment. After a complete blackout, the unit keeps the cold during the day. Models are characterized by comfortable ergonomics and sufficient usable volume (191 l): 4 compartments and a box for quick freezing in the freezer, 4 shelves and several containers in the refrigerating chamber. Due to these factors, products can be stored for quite a long time, without losing their taste and nutritional properties.
- Vestel VCB 330 with shelves of tempered glass and electromechanical control has a total volume of 279 liters. Manual defrosting of the freezer and energy class A determines the cost of this model as quite budget. This factor, coupled with low noise performance and the possibility of hanging the door, makes the refrigerator one of the best-selling in recent years.
- Hotpoint-Ariston HBD 1202.3 X NF H O3 has electromechanical control and A + - energy consumption class. Also unconditional advantages include the function "No frost"freezing and refrigerating chambers, which prevents the formation of ice on their walls and suggests defrosting in automatic mode; temperature indicator and superfreeze function. This equipment not only emphasizes the elegance of the most stylish kitchen, but also satisfies the functional demands of consumers.
- Fridge LG GA-M589ZEQZ thanks to the inverter compressor, it has guaranteed reliability as well as a low noise level during operation and class A ++ energy consumption. Both cameras are based on technology "Total no frost"and have free air circulation, which prevents the formation of ice buildup. Refrigeration equipment is divided into several zones:"Opti Temp"- the temperature is controlled by pressing one button from plus to a small negative and"Fresh zone"with a regular zero temperature for optimal storage of meat and fish. Division"Moist Balance Crisper"does not allow condensate to fall on the products, which blocks the appearance of harmful bacteria and fungi.