Electrolux two-compartment refrigerator with No Frost system
Electrolux is one of the most well-known manufacturers of refrigeration units. Brand products are of high quality, reliability and durability. Over the years, the manufacturer was able to build up a large base of modern technologies that are actively used for the production of advanced refrigerators.
The two-chamber Electrolux refrigerator with the No Frost system will become the ideal decision for any kitchen. In the production process of such models, only innovative and high-tech components are used, which guarantee the stable operation of the units in any conditions.
Products of the Swedish company are in great demand for a reason. The corporation was able to develop unique mechanisms for creating household appliances that meet international and domestic standards.
Among the main features of two-chamber Electrolux refrigerators are the following:
- High build quality at a constant low price. Unlike German and Korean brands, Swedes set the most favorable prices for their products;
- Use in the production of innovative technologies, designed to simplify the process of operation of refrigerators, as well as to ensure the safe storage of provisions;
- Attractive appearance. Each Electrolux unit boasts a unique and thoughtful design. That is why the company's two-compartment refrigerators can be successfully entered into any kitchen, regardless of its design and other features.
In order for the Electrolux two-chamber refrigerator to fully perform all the tasks assigned to it, it is necessary to responsibly approach its selection process and select the most optimal model.
During the selection, attention should be paid to the following points:
- Capacity. In this case, it all depends on how many people will use the refrigeration unit. Of course, it makes no sense to buy household appliances with a freezer for 150 liters, if only one person lives in an apartment. A 250-liter unit will be clearly not enough for a family of five or more people;
- Type of cooling system. The Swedish company offers several cooling options. It is best to give preference to models that can boast of constant support for a given temperature. This not only allows for better preservation for the products, but also significantly extends the service life of the compressor;
- Energy efficiency. This indicator for most users is one of the most important. According to the reviews, the company's refrigerators consume a minimal amount of electricity, which makes their use profitable;
- Type of compressor. Here you can not worry, because Electrolux uses only inverter motors that operate as quietly as possible and are characterized by excellent efficiency.
Technologies and their capabilities
All refrigerators presented in the Swedish brand catalog can boast of the “No Frost” system. Its distinctive feature is that the user will no longer need to manually defrost the unit, spending a lot of time and effort. In addition, it allows for better storage of food, especially fruits and vegetables.
Engineers of the company also developed some other technologies that favorably distinguish products from competitors. Close attention is given to the technology "FreshPlus", which is designed to preserve the taste and beneficial properties of products for as long as possible. Two-compartment refrigerators have a special freezer with similar technology, where any provisions will be able to retain all their properties for a long time.
Models that are equipped with technology "Multiflow" are very popular among users. It is thanks to her that she manages to guarantee freshness on every shelf. Innovative blowing methods allow cold air to be evenly distributed across all parts of the refrigerator, which creates indescribable freshness on each shelf.
Electrolux company offers a huge selection of refrigeration units with two chambers, which are characterized by increased reliability and excellent functionality.
The two-chamber refrigerator ENN92853CW guarantees maximum freshness and optimum humidity. A distinctive feature of this model is the presence of an innovative air circulation system, which allows you to maintain freshness, taste and texture of products for much longer.
This two-chamber refrigerator was one of the first to receive the technology "FreeStore". Thanks to it, you can store food on any shelf: they will remain fresh, no matter where they are. The presence of technology "FrostFree" allows you to forget about the frost on the walls.
Model ENN92811BW is the perfect solution for a larger family. A distinctive feature of this refrigerator is the presence of a special compartment for fruits and vegetables. The function of controlling the level of humidity allows you to keep the taste, freshness and juiciness of products as long as possible.
Glass shelves have a greater width and depth, which provides greater freedom in the process of placing provisions. This model also boasts technology "FrostFree", which does not allow the formation of ice. The inverter compressor runs almost silently, and the power consumption is minimal.
Thus, the Electrolux two-chamber refrigerator is the ideal solution for any kitchen. Attractive appearance, excellent functionality and durability make the units of the Swedish company an excellent acquisition. A large selection of models and colors allows each person to choose the best option for the design of their kitchen.