Before the start of repair work in the kitchen, it is recommended to decide on the choice of materials that you want to see in the interior.
Selecting the necessary range, it is important to take into account sudden temperature changes, the presence of moisture and greasy stains.
How to make the walls in the kitchen? Thanks to modern innovations, a huge selection of diverse materials is available for consumers, which is easily cleaned.
Modern types of materials for kitchen walls
Most of the pollution is in the cooking zone. There is an excessive amount of droplets of grease and dirt. The presence of such stains in the kitchen can ruin the whole interior.
It is customary to protect the cooking zone with an “apron”. It is made of plastic, ceramic tiles and wood. The surface of such materials, as a rule, is not afraid of mechanical action with the reconciliation of household chemicals.
Decorating the walls in the kitchen requires special attention. A few decades ago, the zone of the apron was made to make out with a tiled coating or polypropylene plastic.
Innovations in the field of building materials allow us to obtain various types of coatings that have a beautiful appearance.
Modern materials for wall decoration in the kitchen include:
- ceramic tile. It is divided into several types: porcelain, mosaic;
- skinali. This material consists of tempered glass, which is perfectly cleaned without any effort;
- fiberboard panels. They are excellent in resisting temperature changes and strong room humidity.
- The surface can imitate natural wood and stone;
- plastic. It is a PVC panel, which have an unusual design and textured surface.
The price range of such materials is significantly different. The most budget type of finishing material is fiberboard panel.
Installation does not require special skills and effort. The choice of material for the walls of the kitchen, should be selected in accordance with your financial capabilities and the chosen style.
Wall Surface Materials
Modern design solutions allow you to create an exclusive design in the decoration of the walls of a modern kitchen. The combination of several types of textures in one interior, allow you to create a luxurious atmosphere.
The most popular option for finishing the walls in the kitchen is the use of wallpaper. They must have a coating that is being cleaned. On the surface of the roll there is a marking indicating the composition of the roll.
To decorate the walls will help ordinary water-based paint. It does not emit any synthetic vapors, which makes it absolutely safe.
By mixing different colors, you can get an unusual color. As a rule, such a surface is ideally combined with skinalami.
The surface of such apron, can have the most various design.
Before you start choosing the composition you like, you should consider the following recommendations:
- components in the mixture. You should not choose plaster plaster. She reacts to increased
- moisture and poorly cleaned. For this, it is recommended to use polymer blends;
- texture. An excessive amount of irregularities will serve as a source of dust deposits;
- the possibility of coating a special varnish. It will prevent surface debris.
The material is presented in the form of plastic slats, which are mounted using special plastic protrusions "locks". Installation is carried out on a pre-installed wooden frame.
The distance from the wall surface is about 10 cm. The surface of the panels can have a very diverse design.
Drawing imitates the real brick, wooden massif. The design of the walls in the kitchen in the photo interior will help determine the choice of the necessary materials.