Fans of freshly squeezed juice, or fresh, consider it a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Supporters and opponents of such an opinion abound. Without dwelling on the advantages and disadvantages of fresh, we will try to understand the criteria for choosing a citrus juicer, as more and more people prefer to purchase this miracle of technology in order to please themselves with their favorite product at any time.
The compact Tefal Prep'line citrus juicer is not much different from conventional manual juicers. The difference is that the hand does not need to rotate the fruit. This will make the device itself.
Thanks to its dimensions of 165 mm x 220 mm x 170 mm, it is suitable even for a small-sized kitchen. The volume of glass for juice is 600 ml. The power of the device is 20 W, which is quite acceptable for home use. The price of Tefal Prep'line juicer varies in the price range from 1000 to 1300 rubles.
The length of the cord is 120 cm, which is an important parameter for those who want to make sure that it reaches the outlet. The presence of a compartment for the cord allows you to hide it after finishing work with the device. The weight of the device is 0.9 kg and is lightweight, which is especially important, since women are mainly engaged in cooking.
Model Prep'line is equipped with a reverse function. This allows you to squeeze the juice, as they say, to the last drop.
A small cone should be used to produce juice with a low pulp content. A larger cone is put on a small one and is needed for making juices with a high content of pulp. An important detail is the protective cover for storing the prepared juice.
On the jug are located the divisions, allowing to determine the amount of the resulting drink.
The pulp remaining after pressing the fruit is held by a special grill, which is located between the jug and the nozzle.
The legs of the device are rubberized, which adds stability to it.
Any newcomer can easily master such a miracle of technology, since the device of the juicer is quite simple. It consists of a platform in which the engine and jug-shaped tanks are built. Capacity fastened to the platform with a hook. To get started you need to:
- set the glass on the platform;
- select the size of the cone;
- install the grid with a cone on the axis;
- turn on the network;
- put half of the fruit on the cone cut down and click on it. The device will turn on automatically when pressed. And when raising the fetus - disconnect.
Before disassembling the device, it is necessary to disconnect it from the network.
What to look for when buying
- Power device. If you constantly need to produce a very large amount of drink, then it is better to purchase high-power devices.
- Tank volume. The smaller the person in the family, the smaller the volume of the reservoir required.
- Size of the model. If the kitchen lacks space, it is clear that it is better to give preference to compact technology.
- Availability of additional functions:
- nozzles allow you to select the desired consistency of the drink
- reverser is needed for better juice extraction
- capacity with millimeter divisions will be needed for users who like to mix juice according to recipes.
The vast majority of consumers of Tefal Prep'line juicers note the long service life of the device and its durability. This is evidenced by the fact that the device works properly for a long time after the expiration of the warranty period. Among users, the model is very much appreciated for its silent operation. Also, consumers note the ease of operation of this device. And the additional nozzle in the form of a large cone allows you to pamper children with your favorite smoothies.
Among the shortcomings, users point out the lack of a lid lock, which entails the likelihood of it falling from accidental contact. From the loose attachment of the protective mesh, unwanted waste, such as small bones, may fall into the bowl. The lack of an automatic pulp ejection function, although noted by some consumers in reviews, is a negative factor, but the simplicity and ease of cleaning the juicers compensate for it.
Customer reviews suggest that, overall, the juicer meets their expectations regarding price-quality.