Manufacturers of kitchen appliances delight consumers with a variety of various devices and units, greatly facilitating the life of modern man. At the same time one of the most popular devices for over 20 years remains a refrigerator Stinol - a technique that “can change”, following hand in hand with technical progress.
Domestic technology with a foreign accent
Appliances Stinol - convenient and functional equipment, which allows for a long time to preserve the freshness of any product. Its main advantages and components of success are:
- Continuous modernization and application of innovative technologies. The developers of the company carefully monitor all the innovations in the production technology of the units and in the refrigerators for domestic needs.
- Demand-oriented. When developing each new model, the company's employees take into account the needs of potential buyers.
- High quality. It is achieved through a multi-level quality control system for all units and systems of refrigeration units, and the coordinated and responsible work of the entire team. Before releasing another sample in the "light", the company's specialists repeatedly test it.
- Use in the production of high-quality component materials, shipped from Germany, Italy, France, Japan and Denmark. High-quality equipment compressors are supplied from the last two countries.
- Ecological safety of household appliances. All components, including the refrigerant, are completely safe for humans and the environment.
- Significant variety of colors. Original design solutions and a diverse color palette allow you to choose a copy that will fit into any interior and may even become an excellent gift. If desired, on the doors or side panels can be applied and the owner liked the picture.
In addition to various colors, the company's designers also offer various options for decorative design, for example, stamping or rhinestones.
The original technology of applying paint and drawing allows them not to fade for a long time, not to wash off and not to peel off.
- Steel case, reliably protected from corrosion due to the application of special formulations.
- Affordable price. The price is influenced by the size, number of chambers, compressors and other parameters. But in general, they are an order of magnitude lower than most of the "colleagues".
Another significant "advantage" can be considered the presence of a wide network of organizations serving the equipment. After all, even in the most high-quality and durable devices failures can occur. Immediately buying a new one in such cases is not always rational. Therefore, service centers are a good solution to the problem.
From the first steps to the European market
The Stinol history is the path of an enterprise that made its first steps in the years of perestroika and the dashing 90s.
The idea of creating a plant for the production of refrigerators for the house on the basis of the production capacity of the Novolipetsk Metallurgical Combine arose in 1988. Then the name was born - from the English version of the phrase "Novolipetsk steel"("Steel of Novolipezk").
The company already invested in the construction of a new plant in Europe is a company that manufactures various home appliances. Merloni progetti won the tender.
Construction began in 1989, and after 4 years, Russian consumers were able to evaluate the first products of the new company.. Initially, only seven types of units were produced, but over time the range has expanded.
Having introduced its own quality control system in the production and paying special attention to market research, the company quickly became a leader in its field. However, they took not only quality indicators and durability, but also unusual design. The latter was a novelty for the population and how everything new was in special demand.
In 1995, the first factory of similar domestic enterprises mastered the production of luxury equipment - with electronic control.
The pioneers were the developers and innovators of the plant and the transition to an environmentally friendly type of refrigerant.
Also, at one time, the Novolipetsk plant was one of the first to start producing refrigerators with the system "No frost", who relieved the housewives from worrying about defrosting refrigerators and freezers regularly.
In 1996, the design capacity of the plant was 1 million units per year. Products accounted for 40% of the market for similar home equipment in Russia.
The crisis and default of 1998 had a negative impact on the work of the Novolipetsk enterprise. Sharply reduced sales. But the company survived, although it had to significantly reduce production.
In 2000, the same Merloni progetti, which once built the company, bought it, making one of its branches. Currently, the brand of this Italian company is widely known in the world under the name Indesit.
Stinol became part of the brand and continues to exist under the brands Indesit and Hotpoint-Ariston. Thanks to the next modernization of the plant capacity, he began to master the world market. But the main consumers are still buyers from Russia and the CIS countries.
For high quality indicators, the plant for the production of refrigeration equipment has been repeatedly awarded with various awards and titles. So, in his arsenal there are certificates on the inclusion in the list of hundreds of the most popular goods of the Russian Federation, on awarding titles "Folk Brand"And"Product of the year". In addition, he has "Quality Mark of the 21st Century".
The range is quite wide and varied - from very small freezers to three-compartment. But the most popular are the two-chamber model with drip defrosting. The total amount of such refrigerators can reach 300 liters.
Many samples have freezers with several different temperature zones and make it possible to quickly and intensively freeze any food (it is proved that fast freezing allows preserving a maximum of vitamins and other beneficial substances in food).
To speed up the process, it is enough to switch the thermostat to a maximum, and after the process is over, return to its original position.
Thanks to careful thoughtfulness of the internal space, from there you can always get what you need, even if they are clogged up to the eyeballs.
Internal shelves are made mainly of glass, the last hardening process.
Each shelf is framed with a metal rim. All this gives them additional strength and allows them to withstand even considerable weight. At the same time they can be easily washed by hand or in the dishwasher. If necessary, it is possible to regulate the distance between the shelves, which makes it possible to put even non-standard and rather high containers or products in the refrigerator.
For the storage of fruits and vegetables, a number of copies is provided for separation "Flex cool". In addition, they are equipped with a stand for storing eggs (up to 30 pieces) and a container for ice.
Convenient handles make it easy to open the refrigerator even when your hands are busy with bags or bags.
And their design helps to easily wash and wipe them if necessary. Work units from Stinol almost silently (does not exceed 40 dB) and consume very little power (most models are assigned an “A” energy saving class). When there is a power outage, the system can keep the optimum temperature inside for a long time.
The management of modern installations is electromechanical, which greatly simplifies monitoring the operation of the device. In addition to stand-alone samples, in the assortment of the enterprise today there are built-in instances and separate freezers.
The most sought-after contemporary Stinol designs include:
- RF 305 - two-chamber refrigerator with a total capacity of 305 liters (200 of them - a compartment for food storage, the remaining 105 - a freezer). For the convenience of users, the freezer is located at the bottom of the device.
Height - 167 cm, and width - only 60, which makes it possible to save kitchen space. It is because of this advantage, RF 305, perfect for installation in small kitchens.
An additional bonus from the manufacturer can be considered as special attachments that allow you to outweigh the doors of the cameras on the other side.
- CA 140. The main feature of this refrigerator is its appearance. It is decorated under the tree and perfectly suited to the classic design of the kitchen space.
As for the internal device, it is equipped with a compartment "Flex cool", egg grate.
The sample has electromechanical control, energy efficiency class and drip thawing system.
- 232 Q - especially attractive for those who do not need a large refrigerator. This is a single-chamber model with a height of 125 cm and a width of only 60. The depth of the unit is also 60 cm. Its total volume is 178 liters, 150 of which occupy the main compartment. The freezer is inside.
The shelves in this model are metal, made in the form of gratings. Their number - 3. Defrosting method - drip in the refrigerator compartment and manual - in the freezer. An “A” energy efficiency class has been assigned, with a freezing capacity of up to 2 kg / day. Management - mechanical.
- RFC 370 BK. The width and depth of this two-chamber copy is also 60 cm, but in height it is much higher than the previous one - 2 meters. Due to the increased height, the volume reaches 370 liters (240 of them fall to the refrigerator compartment). The freezer, divided into 4 compartments, can hold up to 130 liters and can freeze 18 kg of food per day.
The sample is equipped with a super-freeze function and can keep cold offline for up to 19 hours.
- RFNF 345 BK - installation size 60x60x185 with electromechanical control. Energy class - "B". The freezing compartment is equipped with the No Frost technology, the refrigerating compartment is equipped with a dropping defrost system. The total volume is 320 liters, 80 of them are reserved for the freezer.
- 102 ELK - two-compressor, two-door and two-chamber copy size 60x60x185. The volume of 320 liters (200 - on the fridge and 120 - on the freezer).
The lower limit of temperature in the freezer is –18С. Defrost technology in it - "No frost"(in the storage compartment - drip).
All these models have a warranty of at least 3 years, are easily adjustable and easy to use.
Word to consumers
Refrigerators Stinol - one of the few that you can choose, as they say, for every taste and color. In addition, they are no different in quality from foreign manufacturers. The latter is evidenced by numerous positive reviews from those who have already purchased units of this brand.
Also among the advantages of these refrigerators most often call them durability and reliability - qualities that are especially appreciated by consumers.
Even the most demanding users note that the products in the units of this manufacturer are stored for a long time without drying out and without losing their taste and aroma.
Fans of originality and unusual solutions in the interior praise the company for its non-standard solutions in the design of products, allowing you to choose a refrigerator for all occasions and even present it as a gift for some kind of celebration.