- Basic models
- How to use
The preparation of tasty and healthy food has recently become available to everyone. It is enough to purchase such a device as a double boiler. This kitchen fixture is in the arsenal of various manufacturers of household appliances.
In order not to get confused in all this diversity, it is necessary to be guided by feedback from users who have purchased a particular device, and managed to evaluate it in action.
Customers note the functionality as well as the affordable price of Polaris steamers. Positive reviews about this brand testify to the good quality of the device, as well as the long life of this household appliances.
Stopping your choice on a particular brand that produces steam cookers, you should consider the advantages that it provides.
The main advantages of the device from the brand Polaris, which distinguish it from the rest of the kitchen appliances:
- Allows you to cook healthy and healthy food without the use of oil or other fats. It will become an indispensable device for a person who is on a diet.
- Preserves all nutrients, vitamins and trace elements, which are contained in foods and destroyed in the process of cooking in the usual way.
- Easy to care - during operation of this household appliance, the products do not stick, therefore, it is quite easy to clean it without additional effort.
- Compactness - does not require large space, in connection with which even in a small kitchen for a double boiler there will always be a place. The main thing - make sure that during operation, this device is not under the hinged shelves. Since the steam that is released during cooking will condense on the shelf and can flow back into the device, causing damage to the dishes and to the steamer itself.
- The ability to add water during cooking without the need to disconnect the device from the mains.
All models of steamers are electric and operate on the network. They differ in the number of bowls, design, as well as the presence of additional features and capabilities.
The main types of steamers Polaris:
1. PFS 0213 - stands out for compactness and functionality. This model allows you to cook lunch or dinner at a time. The main characteristics of this home appliance are:
- consists of two bowls, the total volume of which reaches 5.5 liters;
- It has a mechanical timer that can be manually adjusted for 60 minutes of continuous operation;
- thanks to the fast steam function, food is cooked 2 times faster, as steam begins to form already after 40 seconds, after the model is connected to the network;
- transparent plastic containers allow you to monitor the preparation of dishes.
2. PFS 0301 floris - different cute design. Such a kitchen appliance will not only become a real helper in the kitchen, but will also be a beautiful addition to the design of this room. Distinctive features:
- a fairly powerful device, whose power is 800 watts, makes it easy to cook a variety of dishes;
- has 3 removable bowls, the total volume of which is 9 liters;
- the presence of a mechanical timer allows you to set the time to 60 minutes, after the maximum period, the double boiler is automatically turned off;
- The built-in indicator will indicate how much water needs to be added to the tank;
- equipped with an additional capacity for cooking rice and other types of porridge or omelets.
3. PFS 0305AD - This functional model stands out for its stylish design and will perfectly fit into a modern kitchen. Distinctive characteristics of this device:
- the body is metal, and the three bowls are made of transparent plastic;
- electronic control allows you to easily program a household appliance for the preparation of tasty and healthy food, or choose a specific program;
- Continuous operation takes 90 minutes, and the LCD screen helps to monitor the device's activity, even if the lights are turned off in the kitchen;
- equipped with special grooves so that you can cook eggs;
- special sound signals will inform about the need to add water or about the end of the device;
- An additional function of heat preservation allows you to keep the dish hot for a long time after the cooking process is completed.
How to use
Before you start using the Polaris double boiler, be sure to familiarize yourself with the instructions that come with the device. Studying the instructions will help you avoid mistakes and use kitchen appliances correctly.
A few general rules for the operation of all models of Polaris steamers:
- Water should always be in a special tank; without it, this household appliance will simply not be able to work, and you will not be able to turn it on. Some models are equipped with an audible signal, which reports that the water in the container has run out. In the absence of such a function, the level of fluid must be independently controlled, topping up from time to time.
- It is not necessary to put all the bowls, if you are going to cook food, only in one of them.
- If you cook several dishes at once, then it is better to put meat or fish on the lower level, and vegetables on the upper level.
- Salt, as well as add a variety of seasonings better after the dish is ready. In no case, you can not pour salt and spices in the water tank, because such actions can cause irreparable damage to the device, and will have to carry out costly repairs.
- After each use of the cooking bowl, it is imperative that you wash it by hand or by using a dishwasher. It is necessary to collect the kitchen fixture only after it dries well.
- You can keep the Polaris steamer both assembled and disassembled. It all depends on the size of the kitchen and the frequency of use of this device.
Steamer Polaris will be a reliable assistant to every hostess for the preparation of delicious and healthy dishes, rich in vitamins and nutrients.