Our kitchen is a cozy corner of our accommodation for cooking and eating, for communicating with family members of our family, as well as for meeting friends and acquaintances.
That is why there should always be comfortable and cozy, and this is achieved by many things, including furniture.
Sitting at a dining table on chairs and stools is not always convenient and a nice sofa doesn’t hurt here, especially since it accommodates more people and more comfort.
Various built-in drawers at the bottom will help to hide kitchen things in it: napkins, towels, small dishes. And also: the design of the kitchen with a sofa pleasantly pleases the eyes and makes it warmer in the soul.
Types of kitchen sofas
Having seen fashionable sofas in the interior of the kitchen in the photo, you will definitely want to purchase this piece of furniture. What are they like?
Of course, the kitchen occupy different areas of the room, but mostly - this is a small space. For this option just fit the corner sofa in the kitchen.
It does not take up much space, is ideal for close communication in a small company, and if necessary, you can order a model that will turn it into a sleeping couch in the kitchen.
Then your guests will definitely not want to leave you soon! The functionality of the design will add boxes to store not very often used things.
A regular straight sofa is not always appropriate in the kitchen. Sometimes there is not enough space for it, so it is better to purchase a semicircular model, and even better - a modular one, that is, there are many different separate parts in such a sofa that transform it into various forms. You should pay special attention when buying on the strength of the case.
Very interesting in the kitchen is a small sofa bench. It seems simple, it does not fold out, but its dignity: a small price and the fact that you yourself can give it an exclusive taste to your liking - to add multi-colored small pillows for convenience and to maintain the style of the interior. Note! Walk-through kitchen - 77 photos of effective planning and design
Furniture manufacturers offer a narrow sofa-couch in the kitchen. It can be with or without back.
No doubt, because of its small size, it is not very comfortable to sleep in, but the kitchen is not a bedroom, and as a “wand” it can serve as a short time.
The choice of material sofa
In the interior of the kitchen with a sofa, an important role is played by its upholstery, that is, what color, texture, quality. The perfect choice is genuine leather.
It is very practical, easy to clean, serves for a long time, but the price "bites." Other natural and synthetic materials are easily contaminated, worse to clean. Then the best way out - covers that are easy to wash or replace for a change.
After reviewing the various photos of the modern kitchen interior with a sofa, you can choose the colors of the upholstery.
Usually they choose calm non-dirty tones, but you can also deviate from the general rules, if you want the sofa to be in contrast with other details of the room.
The practicality of the kitchen sofa is influenced by the base material - the body. The strongest is natural wood, but this option is not suitable for everyone because of the price. For a more modest budget, use particleboard, MDF.
Choosing a sofa and its style
If you have already chosen the style of the kitchen, then the sofa for harmony must match it:
- minimalism. Sofa strict rectangular shape without unnecessary details.
- modern Strict sofa, upholstered in leather and for beauty with a carriage coupler.
- country music Sofa bench, couch-couch with pillows and mattresses.
- Provence Sofa with rounded handles, decorated prints in the form of bows or flowers.
- classic. Strict sofa with elements of carving or forging.
- baroque. A sofa with velor upholstery and a four-sided tie is appropriate.
- Art Deco. Sofa with bright velor upholstery and large back.
The design of a modern kitchen with a sofa fills your kitchen with the warmth of the atmosphere and the expectation of a pleasant stay.
General arrangement rules
When purchasing a sofa in the kitchen should follow these tips:
- the size should be such that there is space for free movement during cooking;
- it is desirable to have a sofa model without armrests;
- the presence of compartments at the bottom will give the sofa functionality;
- for a small kitchen, it is advisable to buy a sofa that fills the corner space;
- it is better to place it away from the sink and closer to the window;
- Pay attention to the completeness to the sofa table and chairs. Everything must fit the same style.
Photo of the sofa in the kitchen