Despite its "youth", the refrigerator Shivaki, models of which are already quite widely represented in the market of large household appliances, can quite argue with the "veterans" of this market segment. A striking confirmation of this is the fact that an increasing number of people in search of refrigeration equipment are opting for Shivaki.
The optimal solution for any kitchen
1988 is considered the year of birth of the company. It was founded in the Land of the Rising Sun - in Japan. Initially, the company specialized only in the production of televisions and various video and audio equipment.
From the first days, the equipment manufactured at the Japanese enterprise was distinguished by high quality, reliability, and affordability, which allowed it to quickly find its consumer in the domestic market.
Gradually, the production expanded, the range of household equipment increased, the need to expand the market appeared. One after another, foreign representative offices of the company were opened. The first trading branches and service centers of the country that manufactured new modern household appliances were founded in a number of countries in Asia, the United Arab Emirates and the USA (in New York).
In 1990, a similar representation was opened in the Soviet Union.. Since that time, many residents of the CIS have remembered the excellent quality and good equipment characteristics of a Japanese company. Most of all pleased that, a foreign company in the manufacture and sale focused on local consumers.
By the way, this approach was used by the Japanese not only in the All-Union Representation, but also in all the others. Before launching the next model range, they carefully studied the needs of a particular region, conducted research and only after that “gave life” to the new unit.
The Japanese adjusted the prices for their goods to the local market, which also could not but rejoice.
In 1994, the Japanese company became part of the international organization AGIV Group, whose headquarters is located in Frankfurt am Main (Germany). Already in its composition, Shivaki launched a production line for the manufacture and assembly of innovative refrigerators. Consumers tried out new refrigerators in the same year.
In 1999, the goods of this brand began to be produced on the territory of Russia - they are collected in the city of Alexandrov (Vladimir region). However, all work is carried out in accordance with Japanese and European quality standards.
"Made to last"- this is how you can describe all the technology of this brand. Developers and manufacturers are attentive to every little thing - make sure that every detail has its own function. And she did it perfectly. Therefore, all models of refrigeration equipment: from mini-refrigerators to Shivaki two-chamber units are different:
- high quality - it is controlled at all stages of production;
- reliability - it is ensured by the use of modern innovative technologies, the teamwork of the team and its high professionalism;
- practicality - each model is created in such a way that each centimeter of internal space can be used effectively;
- 100% ecological safety - achieved through the use of non-hazardous to the environment and the human body materials, including refrigerants;
- affordability - in the assortment are widely represented as instances of the class "Suite"And budget options.
In addition, all models are equipped with surge protection and have the status of energy-saving.
A significant role in the growth of popularity is also played by the presence of a wide network of service centers servicing the equipment, which makes it possible to quickly and efficiently repair the refrigerator in case of a breakdown and quickly find suitable components.
In the model range Shivaki single door options available and "Side by side", one and two-chamber. They also differ in size: from very small, which can be placed under the table top, to almost two-meter giants.
A number of refrigerators, including model SHRF-104 CH and option SHRF-595 SDW charged with a special kind of isobutane-based refrigerant - R600a. Unlike its “predecessors,” this substance does not adversely affect the ozone layer of the planet and is completely harmless to the environment and humans. In addition, this refrigerant helps reduce power consumption.
The materials used for the internal equipment of the chambers are distinguished by high thermal insulation properties, which makes it possible to keep the optimum temperature inside the refrigeration unit for a long time. Even in automatic mode - when the power is turned off, refrigeration equipment can keep cold for up to 12 hours.
Great attention is paid by the developers, engineers and masters of the Japanese company to the use of modern technologies for the production of household appliances, the introduction of new systems designed to facilitate the operation of refrigerators and extend their “life”.
Among the most popular innovations used in the creation of refrigerators:
- Automatic defrosting system "No Frost". Its use contributes to the automatic removal of excess moisture from the chambers and prevents the appearance of ice. The presence of such a system frees the owners from the need to periodically defrost equipment.
- "Silver Defense" - antibacterial protection, which is a special coating containing the smallest organic particles of silver. This coating helps in the fight against various pathogens, guaranteed to destroy most of them.
Thanks to such a system, persistent and unpleasant odors do not appear inside the refrigerator and freezer, and the products in them remain much longer, while remaining fresh, just as they have been collected or purchased.
- "Super Freezing" - super freezing. This technology allows in the shortest possible time to freeze any product, keeping in it a maximum of useful substances and all tastes (during normal freezing, many vitamins and trace elements in fruits and vegetables are destroyed, and the products themselves lose their taste and aroma).
Also, a Japanese company most often uses an electronic refrigerator control system in its units. This helps to improve temperature control in all chambers of the product.
Smart Installations monitor the closing and opening of the doors, warning the owners that if the doors are not closed tightly enough, they notify about the rise in temperature inside the chambers and possible malfunctions.
As for colors, the main ones are Classic white and silver shades.
However, black and red are often used. The first preference is given to refined natures, the latter attract those who appreciate originality.
Most popular models
All model variety Shivaki can be divided into several fairly large groups, each of which has the brightest and most popular models.
- Two-compartment refrigerators. Differ in high functionality and strict design. They belong to the "A" - energy saving class.
The interior of such models is equipped with sliding shelves, containers, pockets and compartments in which you can store various foods and drinks.
Thanks to a well-thought-out placement of all the elements, the chambers of the refrigerator are not only roomy, but also make it possible to easily reach the necessary even when the space is completely filled.
Two-chamber refrigeration units can vary considerably in size:
- SHRF 90DP - refers to the most compact models Shivaki. It fits easily even in a small kitchen. At the same time, its volume of 90 liters will allow placing a significant amount of products inside.
The freezer in this unit is located on top and consists of one compartment. It works almost silently, which allows you to install it not only in the kitchen, but also in any other room. Often it is purchased for office space. To save space in a small kitchen, on top of SHRF 90DP can accommodate a microwave. The defrost system in this model is manual, which is probably its only “minus”.
- SHRF-265 DW - another two-chamber version. However, its dimensions are much more substantial than that of the previous unit 180x55.4x56.6, where the first is the height, the second is the width, and the third is the depth of the product.
The total volume of the refrigerator is 249 liters, 179 of which fall on the refrigerator, the rest is reserved for the freezer. The storage compartment is equipped with 4 glass shelves, 4 pockets on the inside of the door and storage boxes for fruits and vegetables. The freezing compartment, in turn, is divided into 3 compartments and allows you to freeze up to 3.5 kilograms of food per day. The control device is electromechanical, energy saving class "A", and the noise level does not exceed 43 dB. As an additional feature, the camera doors can be re-weighed in a convenient direction for users.
- Units with two wings ("Side By Side"). Elegant and stylish appliances, suitable for spacious kitchens. Chambers in such a model are not located one above the other, but beside them: on the left side there is a freezer, on the right side - refrigeration. Externally, a double refrigerator resembles a cupboard, with its dimensions varying: in height from 170 to 215 cm; in width - from 80 to 125 cm; in depth - from 60 to 91 cm.
The volume of the freezer is in the range of 200-250 liters, and the capacity of the refrigerating chamber is from 350 to 500 liters. The heat exchanger in this unit is located at the bottom, which makes it possible to build a refrigerator into the furniture or move it close to the wall. But to place it on the "warm floor" - it is impossible.
An additional bonus to the system is a device that protects the heat exchanger from dust and a touch display for control.
Such copies belong to the premium class, which is reflected in their price. However, the quality, spaciousness and originality are worth it.
- SHRF-620SDG-B is a bright representative of bivalve units with the "No Frost" system. Its height is 176 cm, width is 90, and depth is 75. The food storage compartment has a volume of 345 liters, and the freezer is 192. From the outside, the doors are covered with glass, which makes the technology even more presentable.
- 600SDW is another version of a double refrigerator. The product harmoniously combines metal and plastic.
The total volume is 527 liters, 183 of which are allocated for the freezer. In size, it even exceeds SHRF-620SDG-B - its height reaches 179 cm. The depth is 74.5 cm and the width is 89.5. Equipped with systems of automatic defrosting, fast freezing, accelerated cooling, antibacterial protection. It is also possible to set the vacation mode - allowing you to save electricity during the absence of owners.
Single door options. As practice shows, a single-door refrigerator in its performance characteristics is not inferior to the "colleague" with two doors. At the same time, they are much easier to use, more economical in terms of electricity consumption and fit better with the interior, taking up much less space. There are two or single chamber. In the latter, only a freshness chamber is provided.
- SHRF-74CH is a popular Shivaki single door model. It consists of a single chamber of 70 liters. Due to its dimensions (62x44.5x51), it can easily be installed in a fairly narrow angle, thereby saving additional space.
Consists of refrigerating and freezing chambers. The volume of the latter - 5 liters. Everything else is reserved for the refrigerator compartment. Inside is equipped with three shelves and a compartment for storing bottles. Due to its compactness and ease of use, combined with good capacity, it is widely used not only in apartments, but also in hotels or offices. The operation of such a device is regulated by an electromechanical switch. Defrosting here is done manually. The door of the equipment can be easily outweighed by adjusting it to fit your needs and preferences.
Most often, buyers of Japanese refrigerators assembled in Russia leave positive feedback on this household appliance. Despite the fact that everyone has completely different tastes and preferences, most people point out that in the assortment Shivaki they were able to find exactly what they wanted and were looking for a long time.
Size, color, interior equipment and exterior design - a combination of all these indicators in various variants give a chance to become the owner of the refrigerator of your dreams. You can buy models narrow or wide - depending on the area of free kitchen space. Large or small - depending on the size of the family living in an apartment or house.
Also, those who have already purchased the equipment of this brand pay attention to its high quality and safety in use.
Most of all praise deserves energy saving and low noise.
In addition, the usability of the device is also noted - all shelves and cabinets are easily pulled out, and the doors on most instances can be outweighed for maximum comfort. Lightweight and the small size of mini-refrigerators allow you to easily transport them to the country or to a country house.
According to consumers, products in such units can be stored for a considerable time, without losing either taste or flavor, and not drying out.
Many appreciated the very affordable prices and always available service for maintenance of equipment. But most of all the positive feedback invariably deserves the resistance of the refrigeration technology to power surges in the network - which is very important, especially in inclement weather in suburban areas.
Opinion of experts
Along with ordinary consumers, experts also managed to evaluate the products of the Japanese manufacturer of refrigerators. And most of them agreed that technology Shivaki fully complies with all declared by the manufacturer.
The most common causes of refrigeration failure are improper transportation or operation. The products themselves are quite reliable and, if properly handled, can please their owners for quite a long time.