Scarlett submersible blender
- Cooking is simple and tasty
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Proper use
Every housewife wants to cook delicious, healthy food and delight her loved ones with her. This becomes possible with the help of the Scarlett immersion blender, simply an indispensable assistant in the kitchen. Its price is much lower than similar household appliances of other brands.
This blender is great for making mashed potatoes, sauces, soups, cocktails, baby food.
Cooking is simple and tasty
Scarlett lineup is large enough. Each customer can easily choose something for themselves. Submersible blenders are very compact. On average, their maximum power is 750 watts.
In most cases, the instrument package includes:
- The blender itself.
- 350 ml bowl.
- 600 ml measuring cup.
- Bowl with a drive.
- Sharp knife for grinding.
- The Corolla.
- Silicone covers.
With the help of basic nozzles, you can easily make delicious fruit and vegetable puree without lumps, meat mousses, liver pates and many other dishes that require heavy chopping and whipping into a homogeneous mass.
The operation algorithm of the submersible blender is quite simple: put the products that need to be smashed into the bowl, then lower the device itself with the nozzle. The grinding process can be controlled by adjusting the speeds.
Absolutely all nozzles of the device provide instant, perfect grinding result, as they have durable stainless steel metal knives.
The whisk, which is also included in the package, ideally whips homemade mayonnaise, egg whites for meringue, dough for biscuits, and more. In a few seconds, a mini chopper will process meat, hard cheeses, nuts, vegetables and fruits.
Advantages and disadvantages
Consumer reviews about this company are very controversial and diverse. Some point to the advantages of devices, others to minuses.
Let's start with the positive qualities:
- Beautiful design;
- simplicity and ease of use;
- turbo mode;
- convenient gearshift;
- Blender equipment.
The disadvantages include:
- fragile plastic bowls;
- low time of continuous work - about 3 minutes;
- noise level.
- heavy body blender.
In the end, we can say that in this model range there are more than enough advantages and disadvantages. But it should be said that the device copes with its main functions of grinding and whipping perfectly.
In order for your blender to serve you for many years, you should remember a few rules for its operation.
- Before you begin, you need to fix the body of the blender well on the bowl, just turning it until it clicks.
- Since the bowl is of medium size, it cannot process large volumes of products at one time. It is best to divide them into several portions, otherwise the device may overheat and fail, or the quality of grinding will be unsatisfactory.
- Also remember that the bowl is made of plastic. Therefore, it should not be processed in its products, the temperature of which is above 70 degrees Celsius, because it can deteriorate under the influence of vapors.
- The optimal duration of the device is approximately 2-3 minutes. After that, it is recommended to take a short break for 3-4 minutes. Do not allow overheating, as inside the chip can burn out.
The company Scarlett cares about its customers, so we are constantly pleased with the new products of modern household appliances for every taste.