Dimensions for Samsung Refrigerators
Samsung is one of the leaders in the production of modern household appliances. Among its products you can find both powerful smartphones and high-quality refrigeration units. On the latter and will be discussed in this article.
Samsung refrigerators are modern silent devices. They are made according to the basic requirements of consumers.
The model range of devices on the market is represented by several lines:
- "French Door". The design is equipped with a hinged door. Refrigerators have an elegant design and large volume.
- "Smart Touch". A feature of these units is the versatility and strict design.
- "Wide". Designs differ by a lower arrangement of the freezing chamber and spaciousness.
- "Smart Line". The design concept adheres to the elegant design and simplicity of the lines.
- "Side by Side". The line is designed for large kitchens. Differs in considerable spaciousness and non-standard dimensions.
- "Smart Space". The model is made in a modern style and is equipped with a special system of uniform cooling of products.
Almost all types of Samsung refrigerators are equipped with inverter compressors, which reduce the noise level and the amount of energy consumption. Thus, the company's products can compete with the leading brands in this market.
The dimensions of refrigerators are an important factor influencing the choice of a particular model. Many modern manufacturers produce products that meet unwritten standards. This leads to the fact that the size of the aggregates of a particular category varies in very small limits. Depending on the characteristics of the device, Samsung can be divided into the following types:
- Mini-units. They are small and with minimal capacity. Install refrigerators of this type in offices, cottages and hotel rooms. The cost of these models is low, which allows them to be attributed to the budget class.
- European type. Refrigerators of this type are characterized by a lower location of the freezer. Units are equipped with two or more separate chambers. The volume of household structures can vary in the range from 260 to 350 liters. It is recommended to use for small families.
- Asian type. Freezer in such systems is located on top. The volume of chambers reaches 260 liters. The design of the units is characterized by the presence of rounded shapes. Refrigerators are great for families of up to 4 people.
- American type ("Side by Side"). A distinctive feature of such refrigerators is the vertical arrangement of the doors of both the freezer and the refrigerating chamber. Such a system resembles a two-door wardrobe with shelves for the location of products. This unit is the widest of all that succumbed to the previous analysis. The total volume of chambers they range from 350 to 800 liters, where the freezer can take up to 250 liters, depending on the modification.
In order to appreciate all the advantages of Samsung refrigerators, let's analyze their constructive dimensions.
This parameter in most cases is standard and for most European models is 55-60 cm. Bright representatives of this class are refrigerators:
- RB5000 (width 595 mm). The total volume reaches 367 liters. There are functions "All Around Cooling "," Metal Cooling"and special compartment used as"fresh areas".
- RB6000 (595 mm). The unit is equipped with an inverter compressor, and also present "freshness zone and pen light.
Among representatives there are modifications, the width of which is up to 50 cm. They can be used as mini-bars or for organizing the work of an office.
Modern modifications differ in the increased dimensions. The most popular are units of 70-90 cm wide. Among these representatives, there are several popular models:
- RF9000 (width 908 mm). Refrigerator with a three-circuit cooling system "Triple cooling". The useful volume of the chambers is 611 liters. The possibility of operating the freezer as a conventional refrigerator differs.
- RT6000 (80 cm). The design is equipped with a dual-circuit cooling system, as well as a dual-circuit inverter compressor.
- RS4000 (912 mm). The total volume of chambers is 569 liters, among which the freezer occupies 208 liters, and the refrigerator 361 liters. Dual-circuit cooling system.
This indicator varies by model. Thus, single-chamber systems in most cases have a height of up to 180 cm, but there are also larger aggregates. Among this set there are several main modifications:
- RT6000 (height 185 cm). Equipped with a dual-circuit cooling system and several cameras, the volume of which reaches 453 liters.
- RB7000 (2000 mm). Increased useful volume "Spacemax"- 410 l. Equipped with an inverter compressor and light handle.
- RF24 (1777 mm). The refrigerator is equipped with a dispensary for the preparation of gas water. Distinguished by the presence of an independent central office "Flex zone". The total volume of the chambers is 495 liters.
The standard depth value in most models of these units does not exceed 60 cm. But among Samsung modifications there are units with different technical parameters:
- RB7000 (depth 650 mm with handle). Useful volume 410 liters and the presence of a special cooling system "Metal cooling";
- RB6000 (689 mm). The kit includes an inverter compressor, handle lights and special cooling technology. The total capacity of the chambers is 367 liters. Cooling products occurs from all sides. It is organized with the help of modern technology "All-around Cooling".
- RB3000 (668 mm). The refrigerator has a small capacity (304 l) and the presence of a special fresh zone Cool Select Zone.
- RB5000 (675 mm). Technology of full cooling "All-around Cooling"and the increased volume (387 l). The device corresponds to the energy saving class A +.
- Rh7000 (721 mm). The unit is equipped with double door cooling technology "Metal Cooling "and deodorizer. Chamber volume - 605 l. Energy Saving Class - A +.
A variety of Samsung refrigerators is very wide, which allows you to pick them up for almost any type of room. The units are not only compact and roomy, but also equipped with modern functionality.
When buying refrigerators from this manufacturer, it is important to assess their size and design.