Rowenta coffee maker
- Features and benefits
- How to choose?
The kitchen appliance, called the coffee maker, has firmly settled not only at the cafe racks and restaurant kitchens, but also in the households of ordinary citizens - coffee lovers and fans. This popularity is explained quite simply: a coffee maker makes life much easier for coffee-makers, especially if it is a Rowenta appliance!
Features and benefits
Choosing a coffee maker for use at home, buyers often look at the design of the device and its functionality. An interesting solution may be coffee makers brand Rowenta. Among the models, the most popular products are drip and espresso types.
The first choose for their low cost and efficiency. At once the drip coffee machine can make several servings of coffee, satisfying the wishes of several people at once. The coffee pot and container with a handle of such devices, there are different volumes - usually a little more than a liter.
The design uses disposable and reusable filters designed for approximately 60 brews.
It should be noted separately espresso type coffee makers. They differ in original design. With their help, you can get delicious coffee and cappuccino foam. The brewing process takes place under the influence of hot steam. In the case of spilling coffee out of the tank all liquid will fall on the tray. The price of such coffee makers, in comparison with models of drop type, is much higher.
All models of the Rowenta coffee makers are unpretentious in leaving.
Today, the company Rowenta is engaged in the production of different types of coffee machines. Among them:
- Drip. The most common model of Napoli. These are simple and unpretentious devices of beautiful appearance: to make classic coffee, you need to pour water into the container and the liquid starts to warm up to 90 ° C at the same minute. After boiling water passes through the filter with ground coffee, and the most delicious American is ready for use. Such a device has a stand-tray, which at the right moment begins to heat up and a ladle of glass with divisions.
- Rozhkovaya. Models of this type of Opio and Prelude are a little more difficult to work with and device, but with their help you can make much more coffee options. The principle of operation is as follows: hot water vapor passes through the coffee beans (pre-milled) under high pressure. Thus, it turns out black espresso. To replace the filters in the apparatus installed small horns, in which the coffee is immersed. Some cappuccino machines are provided with a cappuccinator, thanks to which you can get a delicious cappuccino.
- Capsule. It resembles carob, except that steam does not penetrate through coffee beans, but through special capsules.
- Geysernaya. The electrical equipment of this type works like this: reaching the boil, hot water begins to seethe like a geyser, passing several times through ground coffee. In a similar coffee machine downstairs there is water, and ground coffee is on top, the end result is a rich, beautiful color and very tasty.
- Combined. The successful combination of drip and rozhkovy coffee makers. Another type of Rowenta coffee machines is particularly popular, and this is the Smoby machine. Toy model is difficult to distinguish from its factory prototype.
How to choose?
Modern people are quite easy to get a good espresso at home. But the question of choosing the device itself remains always topical, since the assortment of coffee equipment is very large and ordinary person, ignorant of the topic of espresso, it is problematic to make a choice.
So, the first thing you need to decide what you need to get from the coffee maker. For those who are a fan of espresso only, you can not even consider the option of automatic milk-beating machines for cappuccino. But even if tastes suddenly change, then almost all Rowenta espresso coffee makers can beat the milk for an aromatic drink with steam.
If the budget is very limited purchase, then you should pay attention to the traditional manual rozhkovy coffee makers. Among them, there are also variations in the structure and nuances of the brewing process.
Well, if you want to automate a little the process of formation of milk foam for flavored cappuccino, there are different models of espresso coffee makers with a special autocapsucator included.
To make the Rowenta brand's coffee makers work for a long time and make the perfect coffee, their owners need to follow simple rules:
- it is necessary to pour only clean, fresh water into the apparatus, and once a year to carry out preventive cleaning, for example, with vinegar. Thus, all accumulated scale on the internal nodes of the coffee maker will be removed.
- you need to try to fill only good, high-quality coffee, as well as water, since the quality and taste characteristics of a drink depend on 90% of these moments.
Most of the comments on the Rowenta brand coffee machines are positive. Especially consumers like the price of devices. According to users, the brand's coffee makers are inexpensive, the average cost of an invigorating beverage production unit is 50-70 USD, which quickly pays off if the owners of the product are big coffee fans.
Coffee machines work without complaints. And even after prolonged use they do not break, they work "conscientiously." As buyers say, reliable.
The negative points include minor fluid losses, in particular in the Rowenta Allegro model. During brewing, the coffee maker sprinkles a little. There are also complaints about the final stage of the coffee brewing process. The unit does not automatically shut down. Therefore, you need to constantly remember this moment and do not forget to turn off the device after using it. But even if the coffee maker is not turned off, nothing terrible will happen.
Also, there are not very flattering reviews about the coffee maker model Adagio. In this machine, the coffee is not hot, which, of course, can not please the true connoisseurs of arousing drinking.
Rowenta Coffee Maker - in the next video.