- Main characteristics
- Safety Rules
- Preparation of fruits and vegetables for processing
Fruit and vegetable juices are considered the most valuable drinks. Fresh, they contain a large amount of useful vitamins, organic acids, minerals, tannins and pectin substances, essential oils.
Juices are useful for any person, especially children and recovering patients. To extract the juice from fruits and vegetables use special devices - juicers. Rossoshanka Juicer is one of the most optimal options, if we consider the price-performance ratio.
Rossoshanka is a Russian-made device, produced in Voronezh. Included with it comes a special key for assembly. It works from the network and is characterized by high performance. Juicer is suitable for making drinks from hard fruits and vegetables. Soft fruits that form a paste (soft pears, boiled apples, bananas, black currants) are not suitable for extracting juice. The loading of fruits and vegetables occurs freely, without the involvement of any special devices.
Rated power consumption of the device - 180W, which means that the consumption of electricity is quite economical. The purity of the juice obtained is at least 92%. Productivity for fruits - 1 kg per minute, for vegetables - 0.2 kg per minute. Spin efficiency of at least 50%. The mode of operation is intermittent with a working cycle duration of 6 minutes with a total cycle of 10 minutes.
Despite the fact that the Rossoshanka is claimed by the manufacturer as a household appliance, it can be used both at home and at work. It is indispensable for summer cottages and private farms in rural areas.
- Increased performance. It squeezes out up to 70 liters of juice an hour, or a bucket of apples in five minutes.
- Apples can be loaded into the machine entirely, without peeling off the seeds and rind.
- The output is pure juice, the proportion of impurities in which not more than 8%.
- The principle of operation of the juicer is not based on the pressure on the fruit, but on its accurate pinching, which eliminates the grinding of the seeds and their acids in the juice.
- The instrument case is made of durable white plastic. Note that some fruits and vegetables contain dyes that can change the color of the plastic, but this does not affect the operation of the device.
- The unit is quite quiet work.
- Removing the meal takes place without much effort, as it comes out almost dry and to remove it, it is enough to unscrew the screw, remove the sieve and discard the excess mass.
- Low price juicer makes it accessible to everyone.
- Strong enough vibration during spinning. The best would be to place the device on the floor or on the table, while removing items that may fall.
- When caring for Rossoshanka may be difficult, since not all of its working parts can be removed and cleaned.
- The device is not suitable for the production of juice from berries and too soft fruits and vegetables, since the output is a liquid puree.
- There is no attachment to the table.
- It is necessary to assemble and disassemble the device only with the plug disconnected from the mains.
- Before turning on the juicer, make sure that the voltage indicated on the instrument matches the value in your network.
- Assemble the device according to the instructions and run only when properly assembled.
- Never turn on the unit with the cover removed or unsecured.
- The cover must not be removed even during operation until the machine is completely stopped and disconnected from the network.
- It is forbidden to touch rotating parts with hand or object.
- It is not allowed to load products before starting the engine.
- Do not immerse the electric drive in any way or pour water over it.
- Do not heat the plastic parts to a temperature of 40 degrees.
Preparation of fruits and vegetables for processing
If you want to get a tasty and fragrant juice, then you choose raw materials of good quality. Fruits must be mature, without wormholes and rot.
Before loading, rinse them thoroughly, preferably with boiled water. At the same time, make sure that the fruits do not soak, as this may lead to leaching of vitamins B and C. If the fruits have a delicate texture, they must be put into a sieve and rinsed, submerged 3-4 times in water.
The size of the fruit should be such as to fit freely in the loading opening. If necessary, they can be cut. It does not need to remove bones and seeds.
Consumers leave positive feedback on the Rossoshanka juicer.
- It is noted that the device works quietly, processes fruits and vegetables in large quantities, and as a result we get clean and almost transparent juice without any extra impurities.
- The appearance of the model may not seem modern, but this is more than offset by high performance and build quality. The device is ideal for processing vegetables and fruits in large quantities.
- The design of the device is simple and reliable. The only drawback that consumers point to is the lack of automatic discharge of the meal, and the operator during the operation should follow the spinning and pay attention to the increased vibration due to the uneven distribution of waste.
Many users recommend using the Rossoshanka juicer right in the place where fruits or vegetables were harvested. This eliminates the need to bring raw materials to his home and facilitates the process of caring for the device.
The video shows a comparison of Salut and Rossoshanka juicers: