Smeg refrigerators are considered among the most popular and sought after in the market. High quality, attractive appearance and reliability of such household appliances make it the best choice for any kitchen.
The country of origin when choosing such a unit is of paramount importance. The Italian company Smeg was founded in the XIX century. Over the years, the manufacturer was able to accumulate an impressive amount of developments that allow today to produce such innovative and high-quality refrigeration units. Due to this, today Smeg is the leader of the Italian market in the field of refrigerator production.
In the production process of household appliances, the company uses only high-quality and reliable components, which positively affects the service life. There is no doubt that even after many years, Smeg refrigerators will be able to fully perform their tasks.
Among the distinctive features of the products of the Italian brand are the following:
- Unmatched build quality at a fairly low price, what allows to get high-quality refrigerators without damage to the budget;
- The use of innovative technologies, allowing to significantly simplify the process of using household appliances. In addition, thanks to advanced component users can store products much longer than in a conventional refrigerator;
- Attractive appearance. Most Smeg models are made in a classic style, which allows them to be used without any problems in any interior, regardless of its design.
In the process of choosing Smeg refrigerators, it is necessary to be extremely careful, because it does not matter how good the equipment is: it will not be able to fully meet the user's requirements if it has been chosen incorrectly.
Only with the right approach, it will be possible to choose a unit that not only fits perfectly into the interior of the kitchen, but also can please the owner with its functionality.
In the selection process should pay attention to the following aspects:
- Dimensions. It is necessary to choose the refrigeration unit based on the size of the kitchen, as well as the number of people in the family. If the room boasts a large amount of free space, then you can afford great options. But with a small kitchen, it is not worth taking up the extra space;
- Height. If the Smeg fridge is too low, it will be uncomfortable to use, as it will have to constantly bend over. However, it is better to refuse from too high options, since not everyone is able to reach the upper shelves;
- Volume is an indicator which is of paramount importance. It all depends on how many people live in the apartment. Of course, there is no point in buying a Smeg fridge for 300 liters if only one person lives in the room;
- Design. The Italian company produces only modern and beautiful refrigeration units, but only the right choice will allow them to harmoniously fit into the room. Today, the Smeg lineup includes variants with different surface finishes. A distinctive feature of the brand's products is that it retains its original appearance for as long as possible. Do not forget to pay attention to the color scheme and style in which the refrigerator is made;
- Noise level. Smeg uses in its units only innovative inverters, which work almost silently. It depends on the compressor how well the device will work in the future. In addition, it has a direct impact on its durability;
- Features shelves. In the process of choosing the refrigerator Smeg close attention should be paid precisely to the location of the shelves and the materials from which they are made. The Italian company offers plastic, glass and metal options. In addition, some models of the manufacturer can boast shelves with grills that allow air to circulate as efficiently and effectively as possible;
- The presence of antibacterial coating. The refrigerator should be not only comfortable for use, but also safe. The presence of modern antibacterial coating prevents the growth of bacteria, and also provides reliable protection of the refrigeration unit against the appearance of foreign odors;
- Power usage. Saving energy is one of the most important factors when choosing this type of home appliances. Italian brand Smeg pays close attention to this parameter, so you can not worry about the amount of electricity consumed.
Smeg is one of the market leaders, so each model boasts high quality and reliability. A wide range of refrigerators allows each person to choose the most optimal option for themselves.
Refrigerator Smeg FAB50 is one of the most popular and sought after in the collection of the company. A distinctive feature of the model is the fact that it is offered immediately in three colors, so you can choose the best option for the kitchen. Despite its small size, Smeg FAB50 boasts an impressive capacity of 362 liters. The presence of energy class A + ensures the efficiency of the unit. Engineers have equipped Smeg FAB50 two adjustable thermostats and two compressors, which are stable and quiet operation.
One of the additional features is the presence of a stepped ice generator. The noise level of 43 dB ensures quiet operation of household appliances.
Refrigerator Smeg FAB32 boasts unique and interesting appearance. This model is available in seven different colors, including red and black, therefore it will be an ideal solution for a small kitchen. Unique design features due to the excellent combination of capacity and size. 229 liters of free space is enough for a family of 3-4 people. A distinctive feature of Smeg FAB32 can be considered availability of energy efficiency class A ++, which makes the model one of the most economical in the assortment of the Italian manufacturer.
The refrigeration unit also features an innovative systemNo frost"and advanced air circulation.
LED lighting greatly simplifies the process of using the unit. With a noise level of 41 dB, this model is considered one of the quietest.
Refrigerator Smeg FAB30 can rightfully be considered the most sophisticated and affordable. Due to the fact that household appliances are available in 11 colors, you can choose the best option for the kitchen with any interior. A distinctive feature of Smeg FAB30 is the presence of a special container for ice cubes. With a noise level of 39 dB, the refrigerator boasts quiet operation. The total capacity of the model is 230 liters, which makes it an excellent acquisition for a small family.
Refrigerator Smeg FAB28 can rightly be called the most interesting and colorful model of the manufacturer. It is available in 17 colors and motifs, and small dimensions make it possible to fit it well even in conditions of limited space. Despite the fact that FAB28 cannot boast a roomy freezer compartment, the total volume is quite enough for an average family of three people. A distinctive feature of FAB28 is the presence of an advanced antibacterial coating that provides protection against the growth of bacteria and the appearance of odors.
In addition, this model boasts an innovative compressor that works incredibly quietly and is able to cope with any loads and interruptions in the power grid.
The main feature of Smeg refrigerators is that they are all made in retro style. In addition, the main advantage of the models is not in the internal filling or technical features, but in a unique appearance. The rounded lines that are present on most models create an amazing vintage look and allow you to transform any kitchen.
However, such close attention to appearance does not mean that retro-refrigerators do not freeze well or do not do well with their direct responsibilities. Each element of the filling is made on the basis of modern technologies, so it boasts stable performance and durability. According to reviews, such models fit perfectly into both classic and modern interiors.
The Italian company also offers built-in models.. Installation of the front panel takes a minimum of effort and allows you to harmoniously fit the refrigerator in each room.
Thus, Smeg refrigerators are the perfect choice for any kitchen. Due to its attractive appearance, reliability and advanced technical stuffing, such household appliances will be able to serve for many years and will become a reliable assistant to every hostess.