Refrigerators of domestic production occupy a special niche in the market of household appliances. Refrigerators "Pole" are a good option for a small country house or a rented apartment. Being in the budget segment, they have several advantages over imported counterparts.
Presented on the market model "Polyus" are produced on the same subsidiary of the corporation "Union". The company is equipped with Italian equipment, the manufacturer in the assembly of refrigerators uses both imported and domestic components.
- The advantage of the Pole refrigerators is their small size and almost complete noiseless operation. One of the model ranges of refrigerators does not have a compressor and is absorption. This allows you to install them in studio apartments and hotel rooms;
- the volume of household refrigerating chambers varies from 30 to 267 liters, modern refrigerant R600a (isobutane) is used as a cooler, which allows to reduce energy consumption;
- the range includes single-chamber, two-chamber, built-in models, free-standing freezers and mini-bars;
- the devices have rehangable doors that allow equipment to be placed anywhere in the kitchen or apartment;
- the cost of refrigerators of this brand starts from 9 000 rubles and ends with 20 000 rubles.
Retro model 1995 release
This model is the most popular with this brand. The refrigerator belongs to single-chamber, its body is made of metal, and the inside is made of plastic. Between them, a layer of insulating material - polyurethane. A tight seal of the door to the body provides a magnetic seal. The freezer compartment of 36 liters is separated from the cooling tray to collect melt water.
The control panel is located on the inner wall of the refrigerating chamber and includes a thermostat of both compartments, lighting control and semi-automatic defrosting of the freezer. The door of the refrigerator has an opening stopper, which can be set to a position of 90 degrees or 120 degrees. Adjustment is made by a screw on the bottom side of the case, which is rearranged between the two holes.
Defrosting the top freezer compartment is done semi-automatically. To do this, the products from the upper shelves must be shifted to the lower containers and start the defrosting process by pressing the button and closing the door. Pour the water that drains into the sink.
Isobutane is used in the refrigerator "Pole" - 10 KSh-260. The volume of the refrigerator compartment is 240 liters, the freezing capacity is 35 liters. The shelves are made of a metal grill, and the door shelves and vegetable boxes are plastic. The height of the device is 145 cm, and the width and depth is 60 cm. The minimum temperature of the freezer is 12 degrees, the time to save the temperature is 13 hours. There is enough power for freezing 2 kg of products per day. Class A power consumption (285 kWh / year). This model is quite noisy, it produces 51 dB, so installing it in living rooms is not recommended.
Recommendations for use
- Do not install the "Pole" -10 KSH-260 in a room with a humidity of more than 80% and temperatures above 40 degrees;
- if the refrigerator is installed next to the devices of natural grounding (metal radiators, gas stoves, metal sinks), then a wooden partition should be installed between them;
- unplug the machine if you carry out any actions related to cleaning or repairing the device;
- Install the refrigerator in a place inaccessible to direct sunlight and away from heat sources;
- Before you turn off the refrigerator from the network, you need to set the thermostat knob to the mark "0";
- defrosting should be done once a week.
User feedback on the KSh-260 model is only positive. Despite the long-term year of release, this refrigerator continues to work to this day. Particularly attracted to the fact that parts and seal sold until now. If the failure does not affect the sealed compressor, then the device can be repaired in almost any service center or independently.
There are two types of problems that most often occur with Polyus refrigerators:
- the motor of the refrigerator is working properly, but there is no cooling in the chamber.
- The refrigerator does not start, or it starts for a short time and then turns off again.
In the first version, the device must be taken to a service center, because most likely you will have to replace the evaporator, compressor, condenser, or completely the entire cooling system. In the second embodiment, the case is most likely in the refrigerator electrical circuit. With the help of a tester, we are convinced of the mains voltage, which must correspond to 220 V, if the voltage is lower, then the refrigerator will not work. Then we check the cord and the socket for heating, sparking. Next, inspect the compressor terminals, they must be clean and not charred. Check the integrity of the wire winding circuit from the relay to the compressor terminals using a tester in pairs. If the compressor motor is in good condition, then the tester should not have contact between the motor housing and the compressor wire.