Rating of the best refrigerators No Frost
- What it is
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Principle of operation
- How to install
- Preparing to install
- How to care
- Rating models
If you are thinking about purchasing a refrigerator, you should be familiar with the rating of household appliances with "No Frost" function, which is currently very popular. These models are widely spread around the globe due to its convenience, along with high quality work.
What it is
Refrigerators with the "No Frost" system can be literally translated into Russian as "without frost." This means that during operation of the unit, a crust of ice and snow does not accumulate on its internal surfaces, which must be removed from the refrigerator chamber itself. Such ice build-ups have a very negative impact on the quality of the camera, increasing the power consumption of equipment.
Many people believe that no frost is formed in refrigerators with the "No Frost" function, but this opinion is erroneous. Warm and humid air flows that are present in the room, when released into the freezer, are subjected to condensation and cooling. This process turns the air into frost. This means that regardless of the system used, be it "Frost Free", "No Frost" or "Full no Frost", frost is formed anyway. On the inner walls of this phenomenon is not noticed, thanks to the modern system of defrosting the evaporator.
Freezers that are equipped with a No Frost system have several differences from equipment with a conventional cooling system. The main difference is the complete absence of an evaporator in a non-linear device, which is located only in the freezer compartment of the standard unit and is presented in the form of a plate of metal of small thickness. In drip equipment there is no evaporator in the refrigerating chamber.
Advantages and disadvantages
Such refrigerators have many positive qualities, as well as disadvantages. Before purchasing a new equipment, you should familiarize yourself with the main characteristics of the device.
- food freezing is very fast. Most models have the option of instant freezing products;
- temperature control is carried out at high speed. This suggests that such units are not difficult due to the frequent opening of the door or loading a large number of warm food;
- compared to the drip system, in "No Frost", there is a low degree of temperature difference throughout the whole freezing chamber;
- automatic defrosting system of the evaporator. You do not need to self-defrost the unit, it will do everything automatically without disconnecting from the mains.
Despite numerous advantages, such models are not without drawbacks. These include:
- this option reduces the internal space of the refrigerator;
- due to the constant operation of the fan, a decrease in the humidity of the air inside the chamber occurs, which can lead to the chapping of food;
- these refrigerators work a little louder than traditional models;
- increased energy costs due to the operation of the electric motor of the air cooler. At the same time, if we compare it with the total expenses for electrical energy for the whole apartment, the difference is not very noticeable;
- units with this option have rich technical components, which theoretically affects the reliability of the device. But this fact has not been confirmed.
Many say that a harmful cooling system is used in refrigerators, but this is not true.
Principle of operation
As mentioned earlier, frost is also formed in the "No Frost" system. However, due to the constructive solution, which is caused by the systematic defrosting of the evaporator, a special type of electric heater is used. After 10-12 hours of operation, the compressor stops its operation and the heating element begins to work. Thermal electronic heater defrost ice and removes liquids from the freezer. If there is a fan on the evaporator, it is called an air cooler.
How to install
According to practice, improper installation and connection of a refrigerator can lead to malfunctions in operation. For this reason, this procedure should be entrusted to a professional. If you decide to install a refrigerator with your own hands, then read the basic rules.
Preparing to install
Before installing the device, it is necessary to prepare the place where the household appliances will be located. Ensure that the surface under the refrigerator is level. If there is a tile on the floor, purchase special stickers that will not allow the device to slide on a smooth surface.
Ensure that there is a power outlet near the unit. If power surges occur in your home, purchase a stabilizer that helps level out differences. If you ignore the installation of additional equipment, you risk that your refrigeration equipment will fail, and the service center will recognize the failure as a guarantee.
You can find out how to install a refrigerator by yourself from the video.
After completing these steps, you should inspect the refrigerator itself for the condition of the electrics. If any faults are detected, contact the service center and call a specialist.
Upon completion of the preparatory activities, you can proceed to the installation process itself. It includes several stages:
- installation of the refrigerator on the place prepared for it, along with ensuring proper location of the power cord. During the movement of the device, the cord should be fixed with a clamp or twine to the capacitor. Failure to observe this rule can damage the cord or plug, which causes a short circuit during connection to the network;
- after installing the equipment in place, place the power cord so that it does not have strong kinks, as the wire may break. Remember that there should be a small space between the refrigerator and the wall so that the air can circulate freely;
- the next step is leveling. You can use the construction levels or resort to the old method, in which a saucer with water is involved. When using the second method, you need to use dishes with a thin edge that will act as a level;
- proper installation is to install the equipment strictly on the horizontal and vertical planes. If it is necessary to change the height, twist the legs of the unit;
- in order to close the door tightly, you can allow a small deviation from the level. Suppose the tilt of the refrigerator is 1 or 2 degrees. The possibilities of using such a technique are prescribed in the instruction manual.
After you have completed all the above steps, you can connect the refrigerator to the network and check its lighting, start setting up various parameters. If your device has a mechanical control system, use the temperature control knobs with which you can set the most suitable mode.
How to care
Take care of the refrigerator should be from the moment of its transportation. If you decide to transport the equipment yourself, remember that you should not tilt the unit more than 40 degrees. It is best to transport in an upright position. This rule is due to the fact that with strong tilts oil may flow out of the compressor, which will lead to the ingress of freon into the circuit. Because of this, the capillaries are clogged and then repaired. Allowed to transport equipment in the supine position, but only with great care.
If you have the possibility of transporting only in a horizontal position, make sure that the main compressor tube is directed upward. This position can also lead to the ingress of oil lubricant into the refrigerant circuit, but the liquid will only go to the low-pressure zone, from which it will go back to the compressor after turning on the refrigerator.
Do not put the unit near the heating devices and in the place where direct sunlight falls. Due to the influence of temperature, plastic and rubber parts are destroyed, which leads to paint deterioration. According to the regulations, the distance between the stove and the refrigerator should be at least 50 centimeters. If there is a “warm floor” system in the room, install the device in an unheated area.
For the refrigerator to work properly, provide a distance of 5 centimeters, which will allow the air to circulate quietly, avoiding overheating of the compressor.
Do not forget about cleanliness. Remove contamination from the walls and shelves of the refrigerator, disinfect. It is necessary to clean the device not only from the inside, but also from the outside. Use a soft sponge with soapy solutions or special formulations that are produced to care for refrigerators.
When caring for the refrigerator, remember about the back wall, which should be cleaned of accumulated dust at least once a year. This action will not only extend the life of the unit, but also reduce the cost of energy consumption.
Many buyers are wondering if you need to defrost a refrigerator with the system "No Frost". For such models, as well as for the standard and drip, should be looked after. Despite the fact that sellers say there is no need to defrost, this is not entirely true. The process of defrosting in such units occurs automatically. Thawing of frost is carried out by a heater with a small capacity. However, it should be a couple of times a year to disconnect the device from the network to carry out in it cleaning.
When a power outage occurs in a home, it is recommended to unplug the refrigerator from the outlet.
Before getting acquainted with the rating of the best models, you need to know the basic options of refrigerators, in which there is a function "No Frost":
- notice the noise level measured in decibels. Most modern models are characterized by quiet operation, which varies in the range from 35 to 45 dB. The smaller this figure, the more noiseless the refrigerator in its work;
- Autonomous preservation of cold is called the indicator during which there is a conservation of the temperature level after a power outage. The higher the unit, the better;
- the possibility of hanging the door. This property allows you to change the opening side. The option is good when planning the interior of the kitchen. However, it may not even be provided in premium versions;
- control method. There is an electromechanical and electronic version. In the first case, it is envisaged to control the degree of cooling upwards or downwards. The electronic method allows you to set the desired temperature mode, which will be displayed on the screen;
- super freeze mode. The option is a short-term mode that allows quick freezing of a large volume of products. The temperature of this mode will be -24 degrees;
- power level of a freezing. It assumes the number of food in kilograms, which is able to freeze the refrigerator for one day. Inexpensive models can freeze 2-7 kg, more expensive - from 12 kg;
- units equipped with a freshness zone are called zero chamber refrigerators or “Flex Cool”. In such models, food can remain fresh for a long time. As a rule, this option is present in more expensive models, whose price tag exceeds 45,000 rubles.
There are also models with an upper freezer, from the bottom, with different widths. Once you are familiar with the main functions of refrigerators, you can proceed to the top of the best units.
This manufacturer offers its customers reliable devices. The most popular model KI39FP60. It is a compact embedded technology, equipped with a system of "No Frost". Many buyers call it a dream, not a fridge.
Assembly of the unit is made in Germany. The equipment has the most economical indicator of energy consumption class “A ++”, it is equipped with a freshness zone, which is separated from the main zone of the refrigerating chamber. This method allows products to stay fresh longer.
If required, you can easily rearrange the shelves between levels. This is convenient if you need to put a large saucepan in the fridge. The index of autonomous cold preservation reaches 16 hours. The battery capacity is sufficient to keep products until the faults are corrected.
In the model there is an electronic type of control with a display display of temperature.
In the top best listed model KI 38SA50, which relates to embedded technology. The refrigerator has a comfortable width of 54 cm, along with large capacity. The possibility of outweighing doors, flat hinge equipment, an electric temperature control system separately for the freezing and refrigerating chambers add to its popularity.
This trademark also deserves attention, since it has been located in the market of household appliances for a long time, offering its consumers high-quality devices. The manufacturer offers a wide range of refrigerators with well-thought-out internal equipment. The device contains special molds for ice, eggs, compartments for storing vegetables and fruits.
For those families in which there are small children, the company offers units with the option of alarm opening the door. The system begins to notify the owner that the door is not closed, which is very convenient. Useful features in the form of "Turbo-X cooling", in which the sensors react to the placement of warm products, along with the optimization of the cooling cycle. No less useful options are "Fresh Multi Flow", "Multi Air Flow".
Among the various devices, stood out model Side-by-side Daewoo FRN-X22F5CW, which has a stylish design. In the unit there is a technological compressor that monitors not only the level of cooling, but also the freezing. In this refrigerator there are two large compartments, special compartments for storing bottles, egg containers.
Most users were able to assess the quality of the refrigerator, the system "No Frost", impact-resistant glass on the shelves.
Norcool develops and manufactures premium refrigeration equipment. Each model has a high level of quality and elegant design. The manufacturer offers comfortable models that may appear in the form of drawers under the table top, to be corner units. The latest model has gained much popularity.
Corner refrigerators of this brand are called the sample of refrigeration equipment. Due to its revolutionary design, it can be placed in the most inconvenient place in the kitchen - in the corner. The refrigerator has a huge capacity, which is 1200 liters. This figure is 4 times the volume of the traditional unit.
The universal design makes it possible to install the equipment separately or integrate it into the kitchen set. Among the advantages you can add its quiet operation, large capacity and easy installation.
Household appliances from Sino are known all over the world. She always differed unique quality, along with an affordable price tag. The model received great recognition. Sino-308, equipped with the "No Frost" system with low energy consumption, user-friendly functionality and impeccability in appearance.
This technique is characterized by optimal spaciousness, comfortable dimensions and long service life.
Many users speak of Siemens refrigerators as a high-quality and convenient technology. The system "No Frost" helped to forget about the long defrosting of the unit, because the device performs the procedure in automatic mode. Model Siemens KI39FP60 like many, because it is quite roomy, provides quiet operation, easy to use. Electronic control system allows you to constantly know what is happening inside the unit.
Those who decided to use the fridge from Norcool, appreciated the full value of such equipment. The devices belong to the premium class, as evidenced by their appearance, quality and function. In addition to the convenient design, people praise the roominess of the corner refrigerator, performance and quiet operation.
Sino owners rated the affordable price along with the stylish design of the equipment. Buyers note the good quality of the refrigerator, its capacity and ease of installation.