Indesit Refrigerator with No Frost System
- How to choose
- Control type
- Energy efficiency
- The possibility of autonomous cold storage
- Supercooling function
- Freezing power
The demand for domestic appliances from the Indesit company on the Russian market has always been quite good. Today, the Indesit dual-compartment refrigerator with No Frost system is considered one of the most popular models, and customer reviews confirm this. Additional convenience in these units are two separate chambers, one for cooling products, the other for freezing them.
Any model of the Indesit refrigerator with the No Frost system is capable of keeping food cold for a long time (up to 15 hours) in the event of a power failure.
The peculiarity of these units is that defrosting the evaporator in it is a forced process. This is due to the heating of the heating element, which has a timer set to a certain frequency of thawing.
In addition, the new two-chamber models are now not only freezer free of frost, but also a compartment for cooling products. And the temperature distribution in them, according to the developers, is fast and accurate.
Another feature is the presence of a lower door pocket with a lid - the so-called MultiTask zone.
All Indesit No Frost refrigerators differ in the slider movement of the shelves and the large opening radius of the door - this is also a novelty inherent in the latest models of the Indesit brand.
For those who are not concerned about the need to periodically clean both cameras, it will be nice to know that they may not remove the cord from the outlet at all, but only occasionally wipe the shelves. This is a bonus for people who are clearly not enough 24 hours a day without worries about the refrigerator (first of all, they are mothers with babies, and, of course, forever busy bachelors).
It would seem that such a supertechnique should cost much more than the one that needs to be defrosted manually, but the prices for the Indesit No Frost models are also loyal in this case.
First, the merits:
- The entire line of these products is multifunctional devices., which, of course, can be useful and make your life much more comfortable;
- the design of refrigerators is so thought out to the last details, that they can easily fit into the interior of any room and even decorate it with themselves;
- quite impressive dimensions of both cameras and thoughtful internal ergonomics of the refrigerator and freezer;
- the cost of the product is quite loyal, and some users consider it an excellent option for a period of crisis.
They are few, but they are. Firstly, there is no proper development of the service by region - as soon as the warranty period for the product expires, the owners will start having problems as soon as one or other malfunction occurs. And the second is not very reliable operation of electronics.
If you do not check all of it thoroughly when buying it, you may soon have to regret it.
How to choose
For comfortable operation of your chosen model of the Indesit refrigerator with the No Frost system, before making a purchase, you should study a wide range of these units, familiarize yourself with their characteristics, evaluate the design of each model and deal with the rules of operation. In addition, it is useful to listen to the following recommendations of experts:
You should not look for some supertechnology in this kitchen equipment, for the refrigerator in your kitchen the main thing is reliability and durability. In this regard, most experts are inclined to mechanical control, and if you have firmly decided to opt for electronics, then treat it very carefully when you buy it.
The constant growth of tariffs has already forced to think about this aspect and those who had never even thought about it at all. To date, a Class A Indesit No Frost refrigerator will be quite economical to operate. With it, you can not worry about the cosmic increase in light payments.
The possibility of autonomous cold storage
The design features of these units are such that with full automatic defrosting, the cold will not be able to save a long period of time. If the refrigerator is defrosted manually, autonomous operation is possible for a maximum of half a day. But the system No Frost, installed on new models, allows you to extend this period of about hours to 13, which, as a rule, is always enough to eliminate an emergency situation with light.
These functions are needed so that in the products stored in the refrigerator, as much as possible vitamins and other nutrients remain - a very useful function, for which it is not a pity to overpay.
Attention should be paid to this due to the fact that the more power, the more products the unit will freeze for one filling. If we talk about Indesit No Frost refrigerator models, then they do not have the highest power rates compared to other similar counterparts, but they regularly freeze and cool - they just take a little longer for this.
The panel with indication is a very useful thing. She will remind distracted and forgetful people, for example, that the door in the refrigerator is not closed, or will inform you that it is not cold. In addition, you will always be aware of the temperature indicators in each of the chambers.
Here it should be clearly understood where, in what room the unit will be installed - in a heated apartment or, say, in a garage. And if an unusual place awaits him, where there will be heat and cold, then the climate class is very important. For example, Indesit No Frost models are designed to work at temperatures ranging from plus 16 to plus 38 degrees Celsius, and they definitely do not go to the balcony or the garage.
The dimensions of this unit are 167 cm x 60 cm x 67 cm. The total capacity is 278 liters, with 104 liters being allotted to the freezer.
The inner chamber is illuminated with two Dual Light lamps, the control is a mechanical, integrated handle, the door can be easily reinstalled so that it will open in the other direction (very convenient with a certain kitchen space layout).
Even though the refrigerator is equipped with the No Frost system, the manufacturer recommends defrosting it manually twice a year.
Contents of the refrigerator:
- two glass shelves, framed by a white profile;
- two containers - under fruit and under vegetables;
- special container for meat products.
The door of the unit is equipped with three additional shelves.
In the freezer with a static cooling system, there are three sections with three boxes under the freeze, as well as a container under the ice.
Biaa 33 F X H Y
This is another model about which customers warmly speak. The device is quite simple and convenient in operation, it has a display and electronic control of temperature parameters. As additions in this case are provided:
- economical use;
- vacation mode;
- super freeze;
- automatic temperature maintenance in the freezer and in the refrigerator;
- quick cooling function of the beverage.
The model is equipped with a large outer handle and antibacterial coating. The door can be outweighed, the closing is automatic. The inside of the unit is illuminated by two light bulbs.
DF 4180 W
This model has a slightly non-standard structure - the manufacturers decided to increase the height. Naturally, due to this increased the useful space in the refrigerator compartment. Its capacity is 223 liters - a great opportunity to keep in chilled form a lot of products and food prepared in advance.
The inner content is quite familiar and convenient, from three glass shelves and two plastic trays, and on the door there was an addition in the form of another balcony. In this model, another very useful function has been added - super-freezing. Now your frozen fruits and vegetables will contain much more useful elements and vitamins than it was without this function.
The advantages of this unit:
- in its energy efficiency. Even with such rather large volumes, he manages to consume quite a bit of energy;
- in its value. By purchasing this model, you save by getting such a home appliance you need in your home;
- The specified settings for freezing and cooling are always clearly observed.
Watch the video review of the Indesit DF 4180 W refrigerator from an expert.
The disadvantages are as follows:
- Indesit No Frost refrigerators are a bit noisier than their counterparts in the same price range. Although user reviews are reassuring in this regard, people note that they are used to noise and no longer pay any attention;
- when the refrigerator is new, it has, for some reason, the smell of something chemical. But it is easy to remove, simply by treating the internal surfaces with a mild soap (laundry soap) solution.
DF 5200 S
In this two-chamber model, internal ergonomics slightly “pumped up”. The effective area of the upper shelf, which is occupied by the lamp, is reduced. Now there will fit only some little things. But with the rest everything is fine. The middle shelf is so roomy that for lovers of cooking borsch so much that it lasts 5 days (they say it tastes better when it infusions), it definitely fits the largest pot.
The door also pleased us with four solid shelves, on which not only various trifles and eggs would definitely fit. You can freely put a tall box or a bottle of juice or other drink here.
The freezer compartment has three large freezer drawers and a mold under the ice. All these amenities are complemented by the same, such a useful feature of super-freezing, on which the safety of useful substances in products depends.
The technical characteristics of this home appliance is no different from other models under consideration. Defrosting - full automatic, performance - at the proper level, the presence of additional functions.
The benefits include:
- economical operation;
- the best choice of features for most families;
- full no frost system;
- unexpectedly quiet operation of not only the compressor, but also the fan;
- This unit performs all the declared functions "perfectly well with a plus";
- for its class, the device has an enviable volume and fairly good ergonomics (for a tiny minus).
Watch the video review of the Indesit DF 5200 refrigerator from an expert.
A little about the shortcomings:
- body markoti. Originally a beautifully conceived shade of silver is absolutely not able to hide a single spot - on the contrary, on the surface of the refrigerator, they become even brighter;
- network filter is required, so that the system does not give out errors with each power surge.
DF 5180 W
This is another indispensable kitchen assistant, which is suitable for a large family. Useful volumes of this unit have rich parameters. Well thought out the ratio of the two chambers - refrigeration and freezing.
Satisfied owners, who always prepare everything for the future, and those for whom it is important that there are always a lot of cold drinks and chilled food in the fridge, will be satisfied with this capacity.
Essential feature of the model in its electronic control. In this case, it is necessary, first of all, before you turn on the device for the first time at all, get a stabilizer for it - there will be much less problems.
So you will save the e-filled refrigerator from the harmful effects of voltage surges on it and prolong the life of your unit. The device has a number of additional options, but at the same time its value does not at all aspire to the stars.
What are the advantages:
- does not require large operating costs;
- Excellent performance of their direct responsibilities for cooling and freezing products - all in strict accordance with the specified parameters;
- thanks to electronic control, all the parameters set are distinguished by the most accurate indicators. The quality of food storage makes it even better;
- beautifully designed refrigerator design, which is suitable for any kitchen interior.
Watch the video review of the Indesit DF 5180 W refrigerator from an expert.
The disadvantages include:
- makes more noise than we would like. Although there are models from which there is more noise, but there are those who work very quietly;
- The electronic filling is very fragile in this case “happiness”, or rather, vulnerable, and therefore it is unlikely to survive for a long time without breakdowns.
Summing up, we can conclude that all models of Indesit No Frost refrigerators have a number of advantages, but, unfortunately, they are not without flaws. Be that as it may, if the choice is made correctly, connect only with a power filter, operate carefully and correctly, then most of the problems can be avoided.
Anyone who would like to become the owner of a two-chamber refrigerator, but at the same time incur minimal financial losses, should opt for the Indesit DF 4180 W No Frost sample.
This is both a savings, and the acquisition of an excellent home appliance, and no problems in the near future with electronics - after all, this device works on mechanical control.
There are no serious violations of functionality or ergonomics here, although other inexpensive models such as mini-refrigerators with a freezer can also be an alternative to this choice. For example, the model Indesit DF 5200 W No Frost costs slightly more, but it has a number of additional functions.
For whom the unit as capacious as possible in terms of volume is important, one should take a closer look at two interesting models in this regard:
- Indesit DF 5200 S No Frost in the fridge is of quite impressive dimensions;
- The Indesit DF 5180 W No Frost is notable for its impressive freezer.
For what purposes you need to buy a refrigerator for your family - decide on this issue and then choose.
As we can see, there is something to choose from in the line of two-chamber Indesit No Frost refrigerators, the range is huge and units can be selected according to various parameters. The main thing is not to hurry and carefully consider the instruction manual and the choice of the technical possibilities of the refrigerator.
And the flexible prices for this product attract a fairly large number of buyers to it.