Indesit is a well-known and respected manufacturer of household appliances.. She began her rich history in Italy, and is now one of the leaders in the sale of household appliances in Europe and Russia. The main goal of the brand is the social progress of society, and not its own economic profit. Perhaps it is this paradigm that puts the brand in a leading position.
Refrigerators produced under this brand are especially appreciated by buyers and experts. In addition to the original Italian, Russian, English, Turkish and Polish factories are engaged in the manufacture of machinery. The range of products is quite wide and offers design, color and functionality for consumers with any taste and budget. All copies are technologically advanced, modern, comfortable and reliable. A number of products are regularly updated with new products and improvements. Users note the savings not only with the purchase, but also during the operation, which is an extremely important factor when choosing equipment.
Features and benefits
Indesit - manufacturer of equipment for the home, present on the market for over 45 years. During all this time, Italy, a country that is considered the birthplace of the company, is no longer the only producer of products. Now many European countries produce Indesi brand refrigerators.t.
Production of the company is located including in Russia. Two factories producing refrigeration and washing equipment, and a logistics center in the Lipetsk region are the property of the concern. The brand produces its products of the Russian assembly and sells them on behalf of the Russian company LLC Indesit Rus, engaged exclusively in trade. They collect all the equipment at the same factories located near Lipetsk.
Have technology from Indesit There are a large number of advantages, enterprises make equipment that meets the latest standards, but even it is not without flaws.
So, the advantages of the brand's refrigeration equipment are:
- attractive price of goods;
- wide range of model range;
- quiet and low-power operation;
- many types of equipment do not require defrosting;
- no matter what type of performance, power consumption is class A +;
- the design corresponds to modern trends and is elegant and concise;
- high-quality materials and components, as well as manufacturability of combining parts, a convenient cast surface that makes it easy to care for the device;
- the wide distribution of parts makes it possible to simply replace them in the event of a malfunction, thanks to this, repair is not difficult and does not have a low cost;
- convenient arrangement of all internal parts is the key to simplicity and ease of use.
Despite the rather large list of advantages, customers also identify some of the drawbacks of refrigerators, which for some people will be quite weighty when buying:
- inside the product it is not possible to avoid the uncomfortable smell of plastic, which can even be absorbed into products for some time;
- not very complete instructions To technology does not allow to obtain all the necessary knowledge about the use and troubleshooting;
- compressors are not manufactured by corporation, therefore, they are purchased separately, mainly from Danfoss, and they are not 100% reliable;
- some models can make a crash during operation;
- repair or replacement often becomes necessary for control units, temperature sensors and electromagnetic components;
- evaporation tubes can not always boast of high quality, sometimes lead to leakage of coolant.
It can be said that these shortcomings are not critical. But they can cause major inconvenience in use. In addition, not very high-quality parts and the lack of proper service in some regions can spoil a favorable impression.
Which is better: Indesit, Ariston, Eyelid, Bosch or Biryusa
Choosing a refrigerator for the kitchen sooner or later begins to excite every young or not very family. The question is quite serious because of the cost of the goods and its necessity and importance in our lives. It would be desirable at the minimum cost to get high-quality and functional equipment that will save energy, perfectly perform its basic function and have additional comfort and ergonomics.
Let's compare some models of different brands for these characteristics in the price range up to 25 thousand rubles.
|Energy efficiency|| |
|Indesit||359 l||N, SN, ST||A (364kW)||No frost|| |
|Ariston||333 l||N.ST||A (324kW)||No frost|| |
|Electro mechanical||39 dB|
|Eyelid||319 l||SN, ST||A + (279kW)||Drip||Low frost||Electronic||38 dB|
|Bosch||356 l||SN, T||A (424kW)||No frost|| |
|Biryusa||345 l||N||A (324kW)||Automatic||Manual||Electronic||43 dB|
Multithreaded system cooling
|Ionizer||Supercooling||Odor filter||Cold preservation|
As we see, in this category you can find similar products of different brands. Energy efficiency and noise level are about the same, and in terms of volume Indesit favorably with fellow. Refrigeration and freezers have the technology of automatic defrosting. Of course, most of the additional features are not in the product from Indesit for this price, unlike other brands, and the autonomous preservation of cold only works up to 13 hours, but consider the option from Indesit, definitely worth it.
Let us consider in more detail the basic parameters by which it is necessary to evaluate refrigeration equipment.
- Power usage. Modern technology is made with energy efficiency class A or higher. A class is a guarantee of economical and convenient use of technology. These are the models most justified for the given moment. Of course, the cost of the product depends on this indicator. But the higher the class, the lower the cost required by the technician during the operation. Lower classes, such as B, C and beyond, are ineffective and meaningless today.
- Volume The price logically depends on this parameter; the larger the size and dimensions of the model, the more expensive it is. You need to decide what needs your family has. If you are used to making large stocks of frozen foods, all family members eat at home and prefer a rich and varied table - the choice must be made in favor of the bulk option. If you eat mostly outside the home, and use the refrigerator only for the necessary small things, like apples and a cup of kefir, your version will be small and compact.
- Manufacturer. From the manufacturer often depends on the quality of the assembly, components and service. Analyzing reviews online and from relatives and relatives, you can understand what to expect from a particular brand statistically. The most popular brands meet the standards of production, control its work and earn ratings over the years. On the other hand, no manufacturers will be able to insure against breakages and defects.
- Defrosting. This can be either the usual defrost manually, or the technology "No Frost", which includes an electromechanical defrost timer, ensuring the absence of frost during the entire use. This is quite a useful feature, greatly simplifying life. However, it does not always work well, it all depends on the product model.
- Control type. Electronics and mechanics are constantly arguing among themselves. Electrical control is the most attractive visually, it allows you to accurately adjust the temperature in each chamber and displays the figures on the display. Mechanics also offers only an approximate installation of the temperature regime. On the other hand, in the event of a malfunction, the repair of a mechanical regulator will be cheaper at times.
- Additional functionality, like the presence of lockable containers, various modes of operation, anti-odor filters, protection against bacteria. Undoubtedly, these are pleasant little things that improve the perception of the goods, but they are not always useful and significantly increase the final cost of the product.
In addition, it is not bad to know the year of production of the refrigerator and its service life, in order to understand approximately how much the new equipment will serve.
Setup and installation
There are several rules for the correct installation of the refrigerator from Indesit.
- You need to post it in a dry room, provided with good ventilation.
- Ventilation grilles, located on the back side of the refrigerator, it is impossible to block, because the evaporative equipment and the compressor emit a sufficiently large amount of heat, and for proper work they need proper ventilation. For proper installation, special gaskets are included to ensure proper distance of the rear wall from the wall.
- Between the top of the fridge and with other equipment, leave at least 10 centimeters, and retreat from the side walls at least 5.
- Do not install equipment near stoves or in direct sunlight.
- Equipment must be on a level surface., if the coating does not withstand a flat horizontal, correct the technique with the help of unscrewing legs.
Sometimes for the convenience of using the refrigerator it is necessary to hang its doors from one side to the other. This is necessary because of the location of a number of devices or the personal desire of the owner. We overhang the door strictly according to the instructions from the manufacturer, for this you will need a screwdriver and a set of open-end keys. First you need to free the equipment and disconnect from the network. Disconnect the panel and loosen the electronic panel harness.
Gently loosen the bottom and then the upper fastening of the door. Loops are installed on the opposite side, sensors are connected, wires need to be thrown in the right direction, then the door is outweighed. Upon completion, you must carefully adjust the opening and closing of the door.
The design of the refrigerator provides the ability to conveniently position the shelves.
The operation of the refrigerating and freezing chambers requires compliance with the operating rules, which are detailed in the instructions for use.
If the protection mechanism breaks down, the temperature in the refrigerator and freezer can become higher than normal. This is due to the fact that the mechanism for starting the coolant is faulty.
Often faults occur in the system. "No frost"fairly common in the refrigeration product line Indesit. It occurs more than half of the models, and, unfortunately, often causes owners to suffer from its breakdowns.
The following can be attributed to faults of this system.
- Problems with the fan. In this case, the electronic display will show the code "F07" or all the diodes will be lit simultaneously. But do not forget that the display does not always correctly reflect the real state of things.
- Compressor malfunctions. Most often, there are problems with this main device with a long operation of the device.
- Coolant leak. The loss of freon from the tubes can be signaled by the appearance of ice and large amounts of snow in the chambers, excessive temperature drops in the refrigeration compartment, swelling of the rear wall of the equipment, constant non-stop noise of the compressor.
If the device makes a lot of noise, does not cool, or, on the contrary, begins to freeze products lying in the refrigerator, it is overheating or water accumulates at the bottom, you can try to apply simple solutions from the instructions. For example, check that the doors are closed, replace the bulbs, level the equipment on the surface, or clean the drain hole. If these methods do not help, you should contact a specialized center.
Model range and rating
The model range of Indesit refrigerators is represented by a rather wide range.
The description of each type is provided by sellers and may vary significantly depending on the model and type of device.
These are mainly two-chamber models, but the single-chamber type is also represented by several options. In single-chamber models, the freezer compartment is built into the common area and is rather small in size. Also there is a type - a separate freezer without a refrigerator.
Defrosting the freezer and refrigerator compartment mainly "No frost"but there is also a manual defrost option.
There are lines of technology Indesit under the nomenclature: DF, BIA, BIHA, BI, ST other.
Among the models there is an embedded version of a two-door type of refrigerator. It can be hidden and perfectly fit into any interior, including adapting it to the tree of the surrounding space or bright colors.
The energy class is mainly A or A +, which ensures a good and economical consumption of electricity by the device.
Popularity rating crowned model BIA 18 and ST 167, Next comes the more expensive option. DF 4180 and other single door options.
Prime design favorably differs from its fellows in its pleasant roundness. Despite the large size, it remains stylish and attractive thanks to this design.
The colors of Indesit refrigerators will help to fit the new acquisition into any interior. The traditional color for refrigeration is white - color of purity and coolness associated with snow and ice. But now different shades are gaining popularity: beige, silver and black.
Beige color is great for warm interiors and rooms where the sun's heat is not often. It is pleasing to the eye and stimulates the gastrointestinal tract and appetite, as scientists believe.
Shades of silver especially a lot. This is both light and dark metal, each of which will find its admirers. The technique imitating the retro style has copper-colored or aged bronze color fittings.
Black color is very laconic and stylish in the interior, as well as in clothes. Increasingly, it is used in the design technique of fashion designers.
Brown color among refrigerators present as imitation of wood decoration. Many people like to stick to the design natural materials or their imitations, because nothing replaces the warmth and comfort of a log cabin on the river bank.
You can choose the color for every taste in the Indesit line of refrigerators, but the main thing to remember is that the main thing in technology is, nevertheless, not its design, but performance and functional qualities.
Components and accessories
The composition of the external part of the refrigeration apparatus, visible to all, include electrical or mechanical control panels. They display technology information in real time, including camera temperature.
In the refrigerating chamber, the list of equipment consists of shelves, lamps illuminating the entire compartment or parts of it, and door shelves. The door also often has a lockable shelf for storing eggs. Some models have a special resealable multi-purpose container and a compartment for positioning bottles with convenient recesses. The container serves for long storage of food and prevents the spread of odors throughout the compartment. Usually at the bottom of the refrigerator there are a couple of boxes for storing fresh vegetables and fruits.
Shelves in the refrigerator can be lattice, metal or solid plastic or glass. They are removable and can move along the numerous guides provided. This allows you to conveniently place large containers inside the chamber, for example, a saucepan with a soup or a glass jug.
In the freezer compartments are located for storing different sizes and in different quantities, depending on the size. Also present forms and special compartments for ice.
The company's equipment is considered to be high-tech and modern, as its design and assembly uses the latest technology and high-quality materials. But even the best technology is not insured against damage and the need to replace parts.
The following parts may require replacement during operation, and this is not considered something out of the ordinary, like all things It is also common for the refrigerator to break sometimes: a light bulb, a fuse, a filter, an electronic sensor and a relay, a fan, and a door sealing strip. There are other more complex details, but it is better to entrust their replacement to professionals from the service center.
Where can one buy
You can buy Indesit appliances in most household appliance chains: Eldorado, M-Video, Technopark, DNS, MediaMarkt and online stores.
In many non-chain stores in different cities you can also find brand products, due to their popularity and price.
Buyers, judging by the reviews, are most attracted by the price of refrigerators produced by the company. Of course, for the absolute majority of people this is a very important factor. Moreover, as we have estimated above, at equal prices, the company's products do not lag behind, and in many respects even outrun similar products of competitors.
Those who are lucky not to face equipment breakdowns are left with extremely positive feedback about it. These are convenient refrigerated cabinets that fit into any interior design. Not much noise, easy to use, roomy. Consumers like transparent shelves, allowing to see everything that is stored in the compartment, as well as fairly large containers for vegetables and fruits. Nice appearance and a good self-defrosting system also earned positive comments.
However, many buyers are unhappy with the frequent breakdown of the device, failure of sealing gum and failures in the system "No frost". These are pretty unpleasant factors.
Of course, there are reviews and positive and negative, but still the quality of the company Indesit It has proven itself in the Russian market and won a large number of fans.