Redmond immersion blender

Redmond Immersion Blender

Redmond Immersion Blender
  • Redmond RHB-2910
  • Redmond RHB-2914
  • Redmond RHB-CB2930
  • Redmond RFP-3906
  • Conclusion

In the line of kitchen appliances of a famous brand, a special place is occupied by the Redmond submersible blender. The model range is wide, it has appliances of both minimum power and configuration, and maximum, additional nozzles of which require a separate place in the kitchen. A comparison of several of the most popular representatives of immersion blenders is presented below.

Redmond Immersion Blender

Redmond RHB-2910

This model is the most inexpensive among blenders. It is offered in a minimum configuration, which includes a blender with a leg and two disc nozzles: for mixing and for beating. The declared power of the device is 950 W, but according to user feedback, in practice it is no more than 300 W. The body itself is made of plastic, the leg is made of metal.

Redmond Immersion Blender

This model is suitable for those who are planning to whip cocktails, curd mass and mashed boiled vegetables.

Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender

It is not recommended to grind dried fruits with them - dried apricots, prunes and nuts. Since the texture of the fruit is viscous, and the nuts emit oil, the motor does not have enough power and it burns. The claimed overheating protection function only works with soft products.

Redmond Immersion Blender

Redmond RHB-2914

Additional accessories are attached to this device: a measuring cup on 500 ml, a grinder on 600 ml and a nimbus for beating of proteins. The case of this model is made of metal with soft-touch plastic, the main nozzle is metal. The power of the device is 700 W, turbo mode is provided and there is a smooth speed regulator. The length of the cord is 1.5 meters, which gives a certain maneuverability in the process.

Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender

According to customers, this model has protection against overheating, but it rarely works. Approximately 30% of users blender burned at the beginning of his career, sad but true. The remaining 70% of claims to the device did not arise. The main feature that any broken part (except for a burned-out motor) can be ordered at a service center. Large selection of components, you can not buy a new set, and order any nozzle.

Redmond Immersion Blender

Redmond RHB-CB2930

The 1350 W device has a rather high rating among users. The package includes chopper, measuring cup, plastic jug. Mechanical blender control with manual continuously variable speed. Like most models of this brand, the case and the foot of stainless steel.

Redmond Immersion Blender

This model is good for making mashed potatoes for children, whipping proteins and cooking stuffing on patties. Crushes qualitatively, meat chops finely and does not leave streaks. Minced chicken is ground into a plastic mass. Declared power is maximum. Average operating power - 400-700 watts.

Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender

The main feature of the nozzle is a 5-blade knife. Its disadvantage is that the length of the petal is about 1.5 cm - large pieces of products get stuck between the knives and the walls of the dome, grinding takes longer than with standard knives.

Redmond Immersion Blender

Vegetables in a grinder turn into mashed potatoes, onion becomes a gruel with plenty of juice and it can be safely added to minced meat. However, this option is not suitable for soups. With nuts and chocolate bowl copes perfectly.

Redmond Immersion Blender

Redmond RFP-3906

One of the most expensive models of the brand. It features a rich set, which, in addition to the measuring cup and chopper, includes several additional nozzles for slicing vegetables, dicing and grating.

Redmond Immersion Blender

The nozzle grater is very convenient, allows women to save manicure, without using a standard grater. The nozzle for cubes is suitable for cutting salads in large quantities, shreds equally well, both hard vegetables, and sausage, meat. There is a hole in the lid for adding ingredients.

Read more about the work of the blender on video.

It is strange that the body of the blender is plastic, but the leg is standard stainless steel. The manufacturer saved on the power cord, even in low-cost models, the cord is longer, but the size is 1.2 meters.

Redmond Immersion Blender

Conclusion

Any model submersible blender Redmond is an inexpensive working tool for home cooking. It is suitable for those who cook often, but in small quantities, for example, for a family of three.

Redmond Immersion Blender
Redmond Immersion Blender

Add a comment