Visiting various exhibitions and presentations on home appliances by Polaris, you can personally evaluate all the features of these devices. The manufacturer cares about its reputation and constantly improves not only the quality of its products, but also the appearance of the products.
For the modern consumer market it is very important that the equipment meets all the expectations of customers. Therefore, in each new model, the company harmoniously combines stylish design, high quality, increased practicality, ease of use and reasonable cost. All these factors make it possible to create positive impressions of both the manufacturer and the products manufactured.
Polaris began its rapid development path in 1992. The guiding Polaris (Alpha Ursa Minor) Polaris Alpha was taken as the basis of the brand name. After some time, the company received the name Polaris, which symbolizes leadership in relation to many peers.
Over the years, the company engineers invented and developed many devices, established hundreds of links with large manufacturers of household appliances, and the geography of the location already has 4 production, which are located in Russia, China, Israel and Italy.
Currently, the company produces under its brand about 700 types of various devices, among which juicers occupy an honorable place. Great efforts are made in the process of creating the appearance and technical equipment. This takes into account the power consumption, allowing the output to get a wonderful line of products, which was appreciated by many buyers.
The development of this manufacturer does not stand still, as qualified engineers and technicians create new design ideas, guided by customer feedback. The use of the latest technologies increases the practicality of using household appliances, bringing the Polaris brand to the first positions among competitors.
At the moment, the company focuses on energy saving, which will significantly save energy, as well as become a well-known and sought-after manufacturer of household appliances in the European market.
Rules and scope
Previously, the appearance of the Polaris juicers was not so stylish, due to the fact that it did not focus on particular attention, and the emphasis was on the power and efficiency of the devices. Today, the modern design of each product allows you to combine a compact appearance, which is a pleasant addition to the kitchen interior, and at the same time, perfectly retains its functionality. But, in order that this type of household appliances do not lose their original qualities, you should follow the simple rules of the instructions attached to it.
Using a juicer as carefully as possible and exclusively for its intended purpose, Polaris guarantees high-quality work of the product for many years.
There are some rules, compliance with which ensures a long life of the device:
- the use of a juicer is provided only in everyday life;
- the device is used only for its intended purpose
- If before starting work on the case or wire, creases and damage are found, the device should not be connected to the network;
- the use of the juicer near the bathrooms, sinks and places with high humidity is excluded;
- when this equipment gets into the water, it is recommended to disconnect it from the mains, and in no case to avoid contact of hands with water;
- when the product gets wet, it should be immediately disconnected from the network and must be shown to a qualified technician from the service center;
- at the end of the work with the device should be disconnected from the network
- you need to carefully monitor the condition of the cord, avoiding the appearance of wrinkles during storage and use;
- in case of breakage, it is recommended to contact a specialized service center for troubleshooting;
- The product must not be used for industrial purposes.
Thanks to the simplified design and high build quality, the electric juicer is able to benefit a long period of time. Components are made of high quality materials that can be easily disassembled and washed. These include:
- filter - grater;
- container for juice;
- clip retainer;
- branch for cake;
- instrument case;
- juice compartment with separator;
- choice of mode of operation.
The complete set consists from:
- pulp compartment;
- juice compartment;
Cleaning and care
In order for the operation of the juicer to please its functionality, it is necessary to carefully monitor the state of cleanliness of the device. First of all, this concerns cleaning the container after each use, and periodically checking for blockages that may cause breakdowns in the components. It is necessary to carefully observe the accumulation of pulp and oilcake in the compartments and remove them in time, in order to avoid blockages and device failure.
It is recommended to disconnect the equipment from the mains before cleaning the compartments from contamination and oilcake!
By following the simple instructions for cleaning and washing the juicer, you can keep its original appearance. For this you need:
- disassemble the juicer;
- remove the juice collection container and grater;
- wash the parts in cool water with detergent;
- gently clean the graters.
At the same time, it is worth paying attention to the fact that you cannot use hot water and a dishwasher to wash plastic compartments. It is best recommended to rinse such parts in cool water, using detergents, which do not contain bleaches and abrasive components.
- If for some reason the juicer does not work, or it is malfunctioning, you should check the installation of all the components and connect it to the mains. If some of the component parts are loosely in contact with each other, then the juicer will not be able to fully function.
- If there is noise during the operation of the juicer, it is recommended to turn it off and contact the nearest service center.
- In case of a malfunction of the grater, it is necessary to turn off the device, clean the chute and the grater itself, and then with further use, thoroughly clean the vegetables and fruits from the seeds and hard parts.
- If the grater vibrates excessively during the operation of the juicer, it is necessary to turn off the device from the power supply network and make sure that all elements are installed correctly, as well as the integrity of the surface itself.
Why, out of a huge number of different models, should you pay attention to the Polaris juicers? Primarily due to the versatility of this product. In the juicer Polaris can make juices from a variety of vegetables, fruits and berries. A perfect example of this is the PEA model, created using the most modern technologies and fully meeting world standards.
Secondly, professional assembly, reliability and high quality components ensure a long service life. An important sign is a modern, fashionable design that meets the most demanding desires of buyers. Despite its compact size, the power level of the Polaris juicer is almost as good as many more voluminous industrial units.
The main priorities of the devices are:
- high quality assembly;
- convenience of use in living conditions;
- modern design and ergonomics;
- high power.
The universal juice squeezer Polaris will be an indispensable assistant in the kitchen, as well as a pleasant and useful gift for every hostess.
Given the numerous customer reviews, we can conclude that the modern Polaris juicers are a real innovation for the kitchen. In particular, there is high quality, stylish design and incomparable functionality.
Such a universal device will be an ideal gift for people who are watching their health or simply prefer to start their day with tasty, healthy and fresh juices.
This amazing device in a few minutes can prepare excellent drinks not only from fruits, but also from other components, supplementing the diet with a complex of vitamins and microelements.