Philips submersible blender
- Features and benefits
- How to choose
- How to use
Blenders have long ceased to be the privilege of professional chefs, a tool that can be found only in the kitchen of the pathetic restaurant. Such equipment moved into the houses and apartments of ordinary people, becoming an indispensable assistant in the preparation of various goodies.
Modern kitchen unit from Philips can create an appetizing snack or invigorating drink, grind different ingredients and even knead the dough.
Features and benefits
All kitchen appliances from the Dutch manufacturer Philips, including all models of blenders, are characterized by reliable performance and durability. The warranty on shredders is valid from 2 years. Hand-held devices are easy to operate and maintain: they are easy to work with, just wash. Rinse the nozzle, bowl and other accessories with running water.
These devices have high performance. Philips offers customers to choose a tool with a capacity from 1400 to 1200 W, this figure depends on the purpose for which the blender is purchased. At low speeds, you can chop fruits and vegetables without much effort, and at high speeds you can chop meat and root vegetables in mashed potatoes.
Some models, such as the Daily, Speedtouch, HR and ProMix, can even crush ice, coffee beans and nuts.
Special nozzles that are included in the kit, for example, a blender Avance models help to cook the perfect consistency of minced meat, cut the ingredients into cubes or the same straw. An electric apparatus with a whisk is useful for beating eggs, milk, and kneading dough into proteins (for pancakes, fritters).
The Philips Viva Collection Hand Blender is a home appliance designed primarily for chopping food. Thanks to all sorts of additional nozzles, he can prepare mashed potatoes and air mousses, be used to prepare the first adult food for the smallest crumbs, mix drinks, knead the dough.
By design, the immersion blender looks like a mixer: the engine is in the handle, but instead of the rims in the working area are knives. However, any nozzle can be changed.
The body can be plastic or metal. The company guarantees reliability, environmental friendliness and complete safety of the materials used for the production of blenders.
The number of speeds varies, which allows the owner of the device to choose the most optimal mode for each ingredient. The hand blender is multifunctional, does not take up much space in the kitchen, it can be hidden in any drawer or placed on the shelf of a kitchen set.
How to choose
Before buying a submersible hand blender, you need to clearly understand that this is a device with a motor in the handle. You can wield this electric device in any container - not only in the bowl from the kit, but also in the pan, bowl, any container.
In contrast to the stationary, the submersible grinder must be constantly kept in the hands, and many users attribute this nuance to the minuses of this device.
However, it should be noted that such a blender does not work for a long time - in a couple of minutes you can mix anything, so your hands will not have time to get tired. Meanwhile, the hand-held device takes up little space and this more than compensates for the aforementioned drawback.
The price of Philips submersible blenders depends on the number of functions and production materials.
When choosing an immersion blender, you should pay attention to such moments:
- Power (Philips blenders range from 140 to 1200 watts, most often they buy the average version of 700 watts).
- Number of speeds (generally from 1 to 24, switching between them is done manually smoothly or stepwise).
- Nozzles (mill, whisk, knife, vacuum pump and others).
- Nozzle Making Material (the durability of accessories, the ability to work with hot ingredients and, of course, the appearance. The nozzles are made of two materials - high-quality plastic or stainless steel - depends on this nuance.
- Wire or battery (most often blenders work on the network thanks to the power wire, but lately there have been novelties on store shelves - battery blenders, without a single wiring).
- Different useful stuff (accessory for mounting on the wall, stand on the table, measuring cup, rubberized handle).
How to use
In order for the blender to last as long as possible, you need to follow certain rules:
- If it is known that the unit will work for a very long time, from time to time it is necessary to make a groove and allow the device to rest, thus it is possible to avoid overheating of the motor and it will not exactly burn.
- After use, so that rust does not appear on metal knives, immediately after use, the blender should be cleaned of food residues.
- Hard and dry foods are better ground with the addition of a small amount of water. So the motor will not overheat, and the ingredients will turn out the desired consistency.
- Hot water and hot food can damage the power tool bowl.
- So that the blender does not overload, all products need to be cut (at least coarsely) before being put into the ladle for grinding.
By operating a blender according to the rules, you can be sure that his life will be long and productive.
Based on user feedback, it can be concluded that Philips submersible blenders are available in many homes and apartments.
For many, buying a tool has become a real dilemma, since the manufacturer has provided customers with a wide range of products, which made their choice more difficult. In addition to the usual configuration, which provides a nimbus and a knife, the modern Philips TM blender is used for cutting into cubes, thin slices, and straws, and many future owners of the unit have no idea even before it is acquired, and that is becoming a real pleasant discovery.
The owners of blenders say that for making children's mashed potatoes of boiled meat, vegetables and fruits, as well as to beat the eggs, cream, mousses and necks, a fairly inexpensive model. But it needs to be properly used (crush all components of the future dish before shredding them, do not overload capacity with ingredients), otherwise, as can be seen from the same reviews, the engine quickly burns, the coupling teeth break, the hub breaks, the blades become blunt.
A blender with a capacity of 450-700 W easily chops solid products (vegetables and fruits, raw meat, nuts), stirs the batter, although the price for such models is somewhat higher, but the material losses are worth it.
Pleases buyers and a large number of Philips service centers, if there is a need for repairing equipment, you can contact a specialist for help without any difficulty.
There are a number of complaints about noise insulation. Models with more power deliver some discomfort.
Devices with a capacity of 750 to 950 W and above grind raw meats, crush ice, chop, ground coffee beans into powder and even rub cheese, and viscous foods interfere. Therefore, users no longer notice a noticeable noise, because thanks to one device they can save themselves from such an amount of manual work.