Philips Avent Blender
Baby nutrition is one of the important factors of its healthy state of health, so it is important to cook it properly and tasty. For such purposes, you can use a special Philips Avent blender, which perfectly crushes all products, allowing them to be consumed even by the smallest.
Principle of operation
Mechanisms of this type are devices capable of mixing and grinding products. At the exit you can get a mixture with very small components, which is used for the preparation of cocktails, yoghurts, soups and other dishes.
The operation of the blender can be described by several successive operations:
- Loading ingredients in a special container (bowl). Please note that many of the fruits should be prepared (remove seeds, clean the skin, etc.) before processing. The bowl can be filled almost completely, but experts recommend leaving approximately 15% of the free space of the total volume.
- Recycling. This process is carried out with special knives, which can be located both at the bottom of the bowl and on a special removable device. Grinding is carried out due to the rapid rotation of the working organs, which destroy the structure of the products, turning them into a mass of a homogeneous structure.
The Philips Avent Blender is a kind of mini complex for processing many types of products. This class of devices is characterized by the presence of a special function of cooking ingredients for a couple. Many parents prefer these systems, as they allow you to get several types of dishes that are great for both children of different ages and adults.
Technical parameters of the Philips Avent blender can be described by such indicators:
- The power of the device reaches 400 W, which allows you to recycle a variety of soft products.
- Weight - 2 kg. The device is relatively small, which allows it to operate in any convenient place in the house.
- Bowl volume. This parameter depends on what you plan to recycle in it. So in the container you can put up to 800 ml of bulk products and only 450 ml of liquid. Complete with the device are often sold special measuring cups and spatula.
- Electrical specifications. The system operates from the mains with a voltage of 220-240 V and a frequency of 50-60 Hz. The length of the cord is 70 cm, which allows you to place a double boiler remotely from the outlets.
It should be noted that these parameters are presented for the blender modification SCF870 / 22. Other models may differ in characteristics such as power and volume of the bowl. All devices are equipped with a special alarm system that alerts you to the complete cooking of a dish (works when the blender is operated like a double boiler).
Positive aspects of using
Popular 4 in 1 models provide owners with a lot of functionality and features. Among the main advantages of the double boiler are the following features:
- Small dimensions and weight.
- Easy to clean the bowl. Contribute to this quality materials used in its manufacture.
- Significant system power. With this blender, you can make a homogeneous mash. It is very important for children's food, which should not include various coarse ingredients.
- Security. This "multicooker" starts only when the entire system is assembled correctly and all the locks are latched. All models are equipped with an overheating controller that turns off the device when it reaches a certain temperature.
- Environmental friendliness. All materials are safe for human health, as they contain no bisphenol-A.
- Convenience of operation. Blender control is quite simple, the presence of additional elements (measuring cups, etc.) allows you to perform all operations efficiently and quickly.
What can you cook
The blender double boiler can be used not only for feeding babies, but also for providing food to all family members. With this system you can cook a lot of delicious dishes using these ingredients:
- Squashes, tomatoes, carrots, onions, potatoes, etc.
- Dishes from all types of meat (lamb, beef, and many others).
- A fish. Blender perfectly cooks food from cod, trout or salmon.
- Fruits. Not only hot dishes can be obtained from these components, but also healthy liquid mixtures (yogurts, etc.).
As you can see, the blender can work with almost all the products that are present in every kitchen. The main feature of the process is the choice of recipe, which can be prepared using steam and heat. It should be noted that this type of food is much more useful than the fried counterparts, since many useful substances remain in the cooking process. One of the drawbacks of the design is the presence of a small bowl, which is enough only for a small portion for a child.
Cooking at Philips Avent is a fairly simple operation that can be described in a few simple steps:
- Initially, all the components of the dish are placed in the container, which are cut into pieces of the desired size (diameter about 2-3 cm).
- After that, water is poured into a special container and the device is switched on. In the process, the liquid is heated and fed into the bowl, where and under its influence, the ingredients are processed.
- When the food is cooked, the container simply turns over and the blender turns off. After removing the food, the bowl must be washed, so that the remains of food do not dry out on the surface, as this will complicate their subsequent removal.
It should be noted that the processing time of the ingredients depends on the type of product used in the recipe:
- Apples or pears should be kept inside for no more than 5 minutes.
- You can bring a peach, orange or plum to readiness within 10 minutes.
- Solid foods such as carrots, celery, cauliflower, pumpkin, etc. need to boil in a double boiler ¼ hours.
- Potatoes, beans, peas or broccoli are processed for up to 20 minutes. The same is worth boiling and meat (in any case, no less).
Proper care - a guarantee of reliable and long-term work.
The operation of a steam cooker-blender involves the use of many different components that can remain on the walls, forming a scum. This may, over time, cause the device to simply fail. To avoid this, you need to properly care for him. It is quite simple to do this by following a few simple guidelines:
- Before proceeding with the cleaning, be sure to check whether the mechanism is disconnected from the electrical network.
- The cleaning of containers can be carried out with a solution of citric acid (10 g / 200 ml of warm water) and table vinegar (50 ml of vinegar / 150 ml of water).
- Fill the selected liquid should be only in the water tank, and not in the bowl itself, where the food is located. To clean it you just need to run the double boiler for 5 minutes, and then wash the tanks with water. For the complete removal of cleaning solutions, you need to run the system on two cooking cycles with clean water.
The Philips Avent blender is a multifunctional device, which led to its immense popularity among many housewives. The bulk of the buyers of this product are young mothers who need help in preparing high-quality mashed potatoes for the baby.
The owners of Philips Avent claim that it is very practical and useful, while remaining reliable. The process of cooking does not require certain skills, so even inexperienced kitchen lovers can cope with this. It should be noted that users point to the versatility and ability to work with many types of products, as well as significant time savings, allowing the child to do without being distracted by the cooking process.
The Philips Avent Blender Steamer is a unique device that gives its owners plenty of space for culinary experiments. Using this device, you will be able to please your child every day with tasty and healthy dishes.