A healthy lifestyle is the trend of the last few years. Increasingly, you can meet young people who watch their figure, actively go to the gym and prefer a healthy and balanced diet.
Also, most parents try to cook healthy and tasty dishes for their children. There is nothing better than steamed vegetables or steamed cutlets. All the useful and nutrients, vitamins and trace elements are preserved, while it turns out incredibly delicious and aromatic food.
Kitchen appliances designed to help cope with the difficult task - cooking steamed. An example is the Panasonic Steamer, which allows you to cook a variety of dishes easily and simply.
How to cook rice in a double boiler can be seen in the next video
Steamer from the famous brand Panasonic effectively stands out against the background of household appliances from other manufacturers. Its success among buyers is due to the advantages provided by such kitchen appliances:
- Multifunctionality - Due to the variety of modes, in this device you can cook not only food for a couple, but also cook soup or porridge, stew vegetables or meat and even bake a cake.
- Democratic price - The purchase of this device will not hit much on the family budget.
- Intuitive menu will allow to cope with the device both to elderly people, and children.
- Wide range of - You can pick up a rather modest model and use it at the dacha for cooking, or purchase an ultramodern analogue that will become not only a stylish decoration in the kitchen, but also allow the hostess to create culinary masterpieces.
- Efficiency - Panasonic steamer consumes a small amount of electricity, so its use is much more profitable than cooking on a gas or electric stove.
- Convenience in operation - Many options are equipped with a delayed start function, which allows you to delay the launch of the program for a certain time. You can program the device in such a way that by the morning waking up you will have a ready-made hot porridge. The ability to maintain a certain temperature will allow you to use preheated food a few hours after it is ready.
- Healthy dishes - unlike cooking on the stove (whether electric or gas), the food is healthier, as it does not destroy the nutrients, vitamins and trace elements that make up various foods.
- Compactness - thanks to its small size, this household appliance can be easily located even in a small kitchen.
- Easy care - After using this device, the components that come into contact with the products are easy to clean under running water using detergents. Do not forget to drain the condensate that has formed during the operation of the device.
A variety of Panasonic steamers for the most part have a standard package, which includes the main elements:
- Bowl, coated with a special non-stick layer (this coating allows you to use the kitchen appliance without using oil or other fat). Volumes can be different from fairly modest, designed for 2 people, to large, in which you can cook 5 - 6 servings.
- Container, made of heat resistant food grade plastic. This item is used to cook steamed dishes.
- Beaker - allows you to measure the exact amount of ingredients, if required by the recipe.
- Deep scoop - with which you can pour porridge or soup.
- Illustrated Recipe Book - It contains recommendations for the preparation of certain dishes specific to a particular model.
Most types of Panasonic steamers have the "Multipovar" function, which allows you to program the time required to prepare various dishes. Each such kitchen appliance is accompanied by a detailed instruction in Russian, which describes in detail how to properly use this device.
Steaming is designed to create a variety of foods, such as vegetables, meat, baby food and diet food.
This function will also be appreciated by parents of infants, because it can be used to sterilize bottles, jars and nipples, which are very necessary for a baby from the first days of his life.
Steaming is pretty simple:
- It is necessary to pour water into the steam cooker, its quantity is indicated in the table attached to this household appliance.
- Select the appropriate mode.
- Place a special container with food to be prepared on the cooking bowl.
The manual will indicate the amount of time required to prepare a particular dish. The only drawback is that there is only one container for creating steamed dishes, so you have to prepare each ingredient separately.
Those buyers who have already managed to purchase a Panasonic steamer appreciated all the advantages provided by this household appliance, tried the tasty and healthy dishes cooked in it. Now they do not think of their life without this device. Such kitchen appliances will help you to make life easier, as well as reduce the time spent in the kitchen, spent at the creation of culinary masterpieces.