Planetary mixer from the best brands: rating
The difference of the planetary kitchen mixer from the usual one is that the rotation of the rims takes place along two axes, like those of the planets: around its axis and in a circle of the bowl at the same time. Due to the double rotation, it effectively beats the products to the desired consistency.
Planetary mixers are used to work with products on a large scale. If you often cook banquets for 10 people or you have a private bakery, or maybe you are engaged in baking cakes to order, then you can’t do without this device. For household needs, fit a regular household mixer.
Ranking of the best planetary mixers in 2019
The production of professional kitchen equipment involved, as popular companies from the category of mass-market, and highly specialized.
The stationary device for beating products Rohaus RM910S has a rating of 9.8 out of 10. The housing of the mixer, coasters and bowl is made of metal, power 1000 W, 12 speeds, complete with 4 nozzles (whisk, dough hooks, spatula, molded nozzle for mixing) .
- not noisy
- does not splash liquid
- cream whips for 3 minutes,
- You can set a timer and monitor operating modes on the display.
- beats only a large number of products (from 4 eggs),
- rims in the process can unwind.
The Sinbo SMX-2734 planetary mixer is a budget model that does an excellent job with its basic functions. It has a power of 800 W, 3 speeds of work and an additional pulse mode (when the speed depends on the force of pressing a finger on the button). Included are 2 nozzles for dough and cream, plastic body, stainless steel bowl.
- ergonomic shape of the bowl, nothing spills out of it.
- The presence of rubber supports.
- there is enough power for mixing a large number of products.
- the cup is easy to remove.
- body too easily soiled
- occupies a lot of space in the kitchen.
CENTEK CT-1135 - model of the budget price segment. It has a 1000 W engine, 10 modes of operation, a pulse mode and a stainless steel bowl for 4 liters. Three nozzles are included in the package: nimbus, hook and flat, and also a bowl of the blender with knives.
- cover for a bowl with a compartment for adding ingredients in the course of work;
- speed switch with backlight;
- aluminium case;
- quiet engine
Spar SP502A is a semi-professional segment model. It has a power of 750 W, capacity for 5 liters, 10 speeds from 40 to 260 revolutions per minute. The peculiarity of the model is a metal case with enamelled coating and a polycarbonate protective screen. The mixer cannot be started if the protective screen is not set to the working position.
- electronic on timer;
- board for tracking an operating mode;
- automatic shutdown of work if the protection screen is not closed.
- low power for this type of mixer.
BOMANN KM 398 CB - a model that impresses with its bundle. Its capacity is 1200 W, the volume of the bowl is 6.3 liters, 6 speeds of work and a bowl of stainless steel. Plastic case.
- high power;
- stability on the surface, on the table does not jump;
- mixes large volumes of the test of a different consistence.
- splash protection rattles during operation;
- inconvenient to fill the flour in a small funnel in the process;
- noise at work 80 dB;
- smells like hot plastic.
Stadler Form Mixer Two SFM.330 is a stationary type model with a low power of 500 W and a small 3.6-liter bowl. It has 12 speeds and one turbo mode, which includes the maximum allowable speed. Included are two nozzles for dough and cream. A special feature is the ability to remove the mixer from the stand and use it in manual mode.
- build quality;
- the presence of an LCD display;
- two engines;
- a book with recipes.
- one-time work time is limited to 5 minutes;
- beats eggs with sugar for a long time;
- copes with a small volume of products worse than with a large one.
Ariete 1596 is a very powerful device that instantly mashes products at a power of 1500 watts. It has 10 speeds of work, a metal housing, a stainless steel bowl with a volume of 4.2 liters. The mixer is not included in the work, if the cover is not closed until the end.
- comes with a 1.5 liter blender bowl for grinding ice and other products;
- speeds are switched by the lever, it is easy to set the desired one without pressing the button 10 times to search;
- when overheating, the device signals the owner that it is time to stop.
Representatives of this brand are classified as industrial, their cost starts from 60,000 rubles and reaches 300,000 rubles. Mixers power is different from 250 to 1500 watts. The volume of the bowl can start from 6 liters and reaches 60, which allows you to knead from 4 to 25 kg of dough at a time. The main feature of even the cheapest model is the ability to connect several additional units: meat grinders, vegetable cutters. Powerful models, require installation by professionals.
Endever Skyline SM-10 is a budget model for home cooking. The case of the device is made of plastic, the bowl on 4 liters of stainless steel. Average power - 650 watts. Included are 3 nozzles, a steel whisk and two aluminum: a dough hook and a paddle. Not suitable for professional activities.
- low cost
- aluminum nozzles;
- inability to make thick dough;
- nozzle blades do not reach to the bottom of the bowl, do not mix a small amount of products;
- additional accessories - bowls and rims, the manufacturer does not release.
Professional dough mixers are made in Italy. G3 ferrari g2p018 impastatore pastaio has a power of 1500 W, 7 mixing modes and 6 operating speeds. The volume of a bowl makes 7 liters, the case, a bowl and nozzles are made of stainless steel.
- perfectly mixes thick dough for bread, pasta, pizza;
- has a timer, delayed start, knead mode with different speeds;
- low cost for such functionality.
Clatronic KM 3476 - not a fresh, but very popular model. It allows you not only to mix the dough, but also to warm up the cream, grind minced meat and make smoothies - a full-fledged food processor. The device is made of plastic, stainless steel bowl. It has a timer, 10 speeds of work and heating function.
- warms up the cream from 20 to 40 degrees;
- 4 nozzles for the test;
- Blender and meat grinder included;
- Nozzles for pasta, biscuits, sausages.
- Does not work with a small volume of products;
- Plastic case.
Zelmer ZHM 0861L - planetary mixer-multifunction is in an affordable price category. The feature is that it can work both on the stand and in manual mode. The mixer itself can be used as a motor for the blender bowl. Includes 4 nozzles (a whisk, a leg for mashed potatoes, a spatula and two dough hooks), a measuring cup, a blender, a delivery and a bowl. Device power - 400 W, bowl volume 3 liters, 5 speeds of work + turbo mode.
- low cost;
- great functionality.
- plastic case, bowl, spatula;
- low power does not allow kneading dough.
Philips HR1565 is a stationary low-power mixer of 350 W in a plastic case. It has 3 work speeds, 2 nozzles and a plastic bowl. Stand with rotation mode.
- low cost;
- rotating bowl;
- low noise level.
- it is impossible to take out the bowl without removing the beaters;
- nozzles touch the walls of the bowl;
- lack of spare parts in the free market.
Tefal Prep'line HT 41213E - stationary mixer, which has 5 speeds of operation, turbo mode for short-time powerful whipping, 450-watt motor. The kit includes nozzles for dough, beaters and a spatula.
- the place for storage of nozzles in the case;
- button to remove nozzles on the mixer - no need to manually pull out and get dirty in the test;
- the dough does not spill during mixing;
- prevents the dough of any type.
- occupies a lot of space in the kitchen.
MOULINEX HM412131 is a 450 W stationary mixer with five speeds and turbo mode. Its power is enough for kneading a thick dough, a plastic bowl is designed for 2.5 liters, and 2 nozzles are included. The bowl rotates during operation.
- mixes dough well.
- occupies a lot of space on the table.
Judging by the opinions of women, the planetary mixer is a very convenient and necessary tool if you bake a lot. If you prefer to indulge in baking households, then you can stay on stationary mixers with the function of rotating the bowl or on a planetary low power. For those who are just starting to bake to order, models of the average price range of 700-800 W will be suitable. For those with production of cakes put on stream or who wants to open a private bakery need mixers with a capacity of 1000 watts.