The French brand Moulinex specializes in the manufacture of household kitchen electrical appliances and produces them in a large assortment. It doesn't matter if it is an electric kettle, a juicer, a toaster, a food processor or any other appliance - Moulinex always has excellent quality and attractive design. In addition to the specialization of the company in the production and improvement of small kitchen appliances, for the most part it is focused on the production of such a necessary and popular kitchen appliance as a mixer.
What is it and what are its functions?
The functions of this electrical device include mixing all sorts of food ingredients in order to obtain a fluffy homogeneous mass enriched with air.
Moulinex company produces mixers of different types:
- The Moulinex hand-held mixer looks like a compact appliance designed to be held in one hand. Under the plastic case, the container is occupied by a gearbox and an electric motor, on which the work of two beaters;
- Moulinex stationary mixer is a design that has a folding or removable base with a bowl for beating products;
- a device with which you can make milk-based cocktails. It is considered a professional equipment for bars, cafes and restaurants where they prepare such drinks.
If you are going to make a purchase of a kitchen mixer, you should listen to some tips:
- First of all, decide which option will be more suitable for you - manual or stationary type. In the kitchen of a large area, where there is enough space and there are no constraints, you can safely choose your stationary model. And in the kitchenette, you can also buy a manual type mixer - it won't be so convenient to work, but at the end of the work, the device will fit compactly on one of the shelves and will not take up much space;
- decide on the material of manufacture. Moulinex mixers are available in two types - plastic and metal; bowls, as a rule, are made of glass;
- how many you would like to have accessories for your kitchen assistant. As a rule, the kit includes a whisk for beating, a blending nozzle, a nozzle for kneading dough or mashed potatoes, and a special container for grinding.
- Thanks to their ergonomic design, Moulinex brand mixers will be a decoration for the interior of any kitchen.
- The power average of 500 W (there are also models with the turbo mode) and the presence of 5 speeds, makes it easy to cope with the processing of any necessary products.
- The body is made of high quality plastic, and all the nozzles are stainless steel.
- As a rule, the most complete and can solve a variety of tasks.
It is interesting
The inventor of the first prototype of modern mixers was Turner Williams. It was back in 1870, and the mixer looked like a mechanical whisk. After some time, the Americans came up with an electric stationary model, but it was a rather bulky device that weighed about 30 kg. They acquired a more compact look only by 1936, and in the 50s they became commonplace in home kitchens.
Some more details
The device is powerful and efficiently functioning. He is "on the shoulder" and the batter, and cool. The many advantages of this device brings one of its drawbacks - and this is an increased noise level during operation. Models with less power, up to 350 W are in this sense more acceptable than the Moulinex mixer, which is turned on at full capacity.
Some buyers in their reviews indicated the possibility of purchasing a defective device. To prevent this from happening, the mixer should be checked at work even with the purchase. If everything is functioning normally, it means that there is no defect, and the device can be easily purchased.
The difference between Moulinex mixers in their power of rotation of the nozzles, and this is very important when you need to quickly knead the dough or whip the cream. Models are also different in that the components are perfectly matched.
Among the overwhelming majority of positive reviews, discontent may cause irrelevant, if you look, the reasons. For example, a five-liter bowl is too large, as a result of which the device takes up too much space. Another complaint came about the halo stopping while the speed was switching.
But along with such complaints, users still note that these are all irrelevant trifles, and in fact any model of Moulinex mixers is an excellent device, and a stationary model with a bowl is recommended as an assistant for each kitchen.
Why do buyers choose Moulinex mixers:
- arranges a cost at which you can easily meet $ 100 and get a really high-quality model with an attractive design;
- arranges electrical appliance according to its power for such a price segment;
- the ability to choose models with comfortable bowls of different volumes;
- the presence of five speeds and the “turbo” mode makes it possible to spend a minimum of time and get dishes of excellent quality;
- the ability to remove or install the bowl and nozzles, simply by pressing one button;
- the ability to wash plastic parts, both with your hands and in an electric dishwasher;
- the ability to choose a mixer for a small kitchen that would easily hide in a kitchen cabinet;
- and some users just write that they chose a mixer from Moulinex, because they just liked it.
When such an assistant appears in the kitchen, a real revolution takes place in the culinary classes of any housewife - now the cooking process goes completely differently - much faster and much better. You no longer need to fear that you will spoil this or that product, that you will again not get airy sponge cakes, cream creased with such difficulty, or dessert will not work. Now everything will be 100% complete!
Moulinex is a company from France, and therefore there is no doubt about the quality of its products. After all, this brand is known worldwide and producing low-quality products means losing the confidence gained by years of work. It is interesting that Moulinex, unlike other manufacturers of the same products, gives two years warranty for its mixers, and not one, like all the others.
It cannot fail to be appreciated by all those who need to purchase a device that is truly reliable and durable. The remaining parameters are identical with similar models from other manufacturers. The Moulinex mixer has a stylish design and a snow-white shade that will look great on any kitchen.
Moulinex Mixer is your best assistant in the kitchen!
Lovers of such delicacies like tiramisu, without a mixer, for sure, had not very sweet, because the dish is very capricious and does not tolerate improper mixing of ingredients. But with the new assistant, these problems will disappear once and for all, because mixing is the fact that the mixer can do very well.
There is one nuance that must always be remembered - it doesn’t matter what place to insert the corollas into. The one with teeth should be inserted into the corresponding slot with grooves on the stand, otherwise the bowl simply will not be able to rotate.
The capabilities of the Moulinex mixer are simply unique - as many as five speeds, and even the “turbo” mode, and you can quickly and efficiently beat them up at the first, maximum second speed - the peaks on the protein appear after a couple of minutes. To pull the nozzles, just click on the "eject" button.
With this kitchen appliance you will be able to carry out all your ideas. You can at any time, quickly and without problems, whip the cream for your cakes or homemade cake.
As a rule, Moulinex products are high-quality assembled electrics, ease in installing attachments and additional elements to the standard set.
The buyers of Moulinex company managed to evaluate how reliable kitchen appliances, productive, versatile in their functions and quite affordable.
For example, the model Moulinex Principio will become an indispensable thing for any hostess. It is quiet in operation, inexpensive and convenient to use. The ingredients are whipped without problems, the work of the mixer is hardly audible - and this is so important when there is a small child in the house.
Another model - the Moulinex mixer blender comes complete with a blender nozzle, beaters, dough nozzles and a mini grinder. An excellent kitchen appliance in which several nozzles are assembled at once and there is no need for a separate purchase of a blender.
Anyone who chooses to buy a really high quality mixer so that he can serve as a kitchen assistant for a long time is best to opt for the Moulinex brand products, the reviews of which are overwhelmingly positive.