Moulinex Immersion Blender
Submersible blender - A device that is most often used by the hostess in the kitchen. With its help, curd mass is whipped, minced meat is made into cutlets, vegetables are chopped into soup and tender mousse is prepared. In this article we will look at the Moulinex submersible blender model.
All the advantages and disadvantages of devices of this type can be considered on the example of the Infiny Force model, which has an optimal balance of quality, functionality and cost (the average cost is 5,000 rubles).
- A large number of nozzles. The blender is equipped with a bowl with knives, a whisk for cocktails, a measuring cup of 800 ml. Optionally offered leg for beating mayonnaise and other sauces.
- Metal body and leg of the main corolla. Fastenings are reliable, durable walls, docking parts without play, does not require alignment. A metal whisk is impossible to break.
- Power 1000 watts. This means that not only mashed potatoes will be whipped without lumps into a single mass. Such power allows the device to work with meat, to prick ice and frozen products. Can work with a thick dough. With the turbo mode, it is convenient to control the consistency of the products in the bowl. Transition to turbo mode - instant selection of maximum speed. Conveniently, do not click the switch.
- The noise level is average - it does not buzz like an airplane, but it is not recommended to use it at 6 o'clock on a Sunday morning.
- Speed adjustment buttons are located in the recess, accidental pressing is excluded.
- Nozzles are easy to clean, do not scratch.
- The rubberized case reliably lies in a hand, does not slip.
- The cord is of medium length. It is enough to not be tightly tied to the outlet and in order not to be confused in the wire.
- Twenty speed adjustment modes - a marketing move. It makes no sense to overpay for what you do not use.
- To obtain high-quality grinding in the bowl, fill it only need to ¼ part. Load more, get an unevenly chopped product - some will become puree, some will not be chopped at all. Grinding in the bowl should be carried out at minimum speed.
- The inscriptions on the body over time erased.
- Pulse mode is inconvenient to use, the power of the blender depends on the strength of pressing the button, which is not always possible to adjust with the desired accuracy.
- To beat the whites of the eggs you need to constantly keep the glass tilted at 30 degrees. In a vertical position, the whisk does not whip the protein into foam.
Do not leave the lid on the grinder and the meat mincer container soaked in water.
Liquid gets inside the cover and it is impossible to shake it out. This does not affect the performance of the device, but over time an unpleasant smell appears.
Mill knives need protection after each use. It is recommended to keep them in the sheath-case that comes in the kit. Without it, the knives are blunt, and it is impossible to sharpen them.
The whisk of the blender is used for beating dough on pancakes, cocktails and liquid mashed potatoes. Beat them the dough on the cake or icing on the buns should not be, there is a risk to break the whisk and burn the engine. For the test, a spiral beater is used.
The base of the blender, where the engine hides, is perfectly washed with melamine sponges, they keep the inscriptions on the handle longer. Do not wash melamine sponges nozzles, sponges are not designed for dishes in contact with food.
Blender against other household appliances
Before you buy a blender with a bunch of nozzles and containers, make an audit of household appliances. If you have a coffee grinder, then why buy a blender with a grinder in the kit? If you have a family of 4 people and everyone loves burgers, then it is better to buy a meat grinder than a blender. Stuffing for a large family in a container of 0.5 liters, you will cook an hour.
If you like vegetable stews or preparations for the winter, then the combine will be much more efficient.
However, according to consumer reviews, the Moulinex blender is still very convenient if you have a small child and he always has to mash, if you like freshly prepared food and cook cutlets only for dinner, not leaving them the next day in the refrigerator. If you do not like to cut onions and rub the carrots in the soup, then the blender's grinder will handle it perfectly.