If you are plagued by doubts about the style in which to arrange the dining room - we advise you to consider one of the modern trends.
These include the notorious Moroccan style, which is a spectacular blend of African, European and Oriental traditions.
There is a mistaken opinion that the interior of the kitchen in the Moroccan style is a narrowly focused design expression of one culture, but this is by no means the case.
Characteristic features of Morocco design
The originality and originality of the Oriental style can be a universal solution for the design of a dining room or living room.
However, if you opted for a Moroccan-style kitchen design, you should be aware of its features and distinctive features:
- A harmonious combination of warm and cold colors;
- Motley, but not screaming coloring;
- A large number of textiles;
- The absence of sharp corners and sharp transitions;
- Drawings showing the traditions of Morocco;
- Oriental ornaments or Arabic script;
- The use of natural raw materials for finishing;
- Forged items in the interior.
Furniture and decorations for Moroccan cuisine
If you look at the photo of Moroccan-style kitchens, the first thing that attracts your attention is rich non-standard furniture.
In order to maximally embody the traditions of the ancient east in your kitchen, you will have to abandon the headset that is familiar to our view.
Your dining room should be more like the possession of an Arab sheikh, rather than a cooking zone. To make it all right, take a note of a few tips:
- Organize not one, but several surfaces for working in the kitchen. You can decorate them with tiles or decorative patterns.
- A stylish and practical solution will be the wall niches where you can store food or other necessary trifles.
- Make several wooden shelves without doors, where clay dishes and high copper pots will be placed.
- As forged elements, you can use both furniture and decorative lattices;
- Instead of the usual massive table and chairs, use a miniature table, a bed, and a few soft poufs.
You can focus on the buffet decorated with precious stones, gilding or lace fabrics.
If you still do not want to part with your favorite kitchen, then it can be arranged in the spirit of a mysterious and beautiful east.
Pay particular attention to color and some important details.
- Decorate the facade of your closet in the style of decoupage or carquelechure;
- Change the door to a lighter and openwork;
- Paint the glass with special paints or make a stained glass window;
- Install knobs imitating forged elements or precious metals on the doors;
- Tile at least one countertop;
- Decorate the kitchen and its attributes with wooden carvings.
Choosing a decor for the kitchen in the spirit of Morocco
A special place in the creation of the Moroccan kitchen interior is occupied by various niches and protrusions in the walls. The main thing here is to stick around the golden mean, so that the kitchen room does not look vulgar or overly pathetic.
Forged decoration can also be used forged partitions. They will become not only a stylish element of decor, but also serve as an excellent distinction between the working and dining area of the kitchen.
For decorating the room you can use:
- Handmade clay dishes;
- Forged candlesticks, lamps, sconces;
- Wooden figurines, glass figurines;
- Variegated carpets and cushions;
- Jewelry made of silver and gold;
- Gold plated mirrors;
- Pots with unusual plants.
Moroccan style in the interior of the kitchen is the embodiment of sophistication and an extraordinary approach to the design of your own home.
This area combines exotic luxury and elegant simplicity.
A cuisine dominated by Oriental motifs will demonstrate the excellent taste of the hosts as well as possible and will become the main attraction of the house. Note! Kitchen in the style of kitsch: an interior that can be proud of! 100 real photos.
Photo of the kitchen in the Moroccan style