Manual Juicer Press
- Universal system
- Design features
- Browse popular models
Fruit juice is a very useful product, as it contains a lot of vitamins and other nutrients. This is especially true of the drink, which is obtained from fresh fruits. You can even make juice today at home with the help of special devices. One of the most popular juicers today are manual models that do not need to be connected to electricity.
Manual juicer press is a special device that allows to squeeze oranges, lemons and other similar fruits. It consists of a small handle and a special nozzle, which may have a different shape.
To squeeze the juice using this design, you must perform 2 simple steps:
- Cut the citrus in half.
- Insert the nozzle into one of the halves and, pressing it down, scroll. This will lead to the destruction of the structure of the fruit and the appearance of juice, which is collected in a specific container.
The manual press is very convenient in use and at the same time does not take a lot of place. The spin level depends only on the physical force that you apply when scrolling.
Juice extractors of this kind consist of a special platform and the very pressing itself, which is driven by levers. The process of obtaining juice using such structures is also very simple and requires adherence to simple recommendations:
- To get the maximum amount of juice, fruit should be cut in half.
- One of the parts obtained is mounted on the base of the press, which in some cases may have a protruding part. It is very convenient when you work with products such as orange or lemon.
- Spinning is carried out with the help of mechanical impact of the upper part of the press. It is driven by a special lever.
Press-type juicers can be used not only with citrus fruits, but also for pomegranate or apple. It should be noted that the size of the presses can be different, which allows you to process a certain amount of fruit at the same time. Very often it occurs when pressing apples. To build such a structure is quite simple, since it is only necessary to prepare a special container with small holes and install a special system for pressing inside it. It can be put into action, both with the help of levers, and translational rotation along the threaded connection.
Auger juicers are special systems in which squeezing occurs under the pressure of rotating millstones. The work of these structures in many ways resembles an ordinary manual meat grinder. Only instead of knives there is a cone-shaped nozzle, and a special casing with holes is put on top of it. With the passage of the fruit within this system, its deliberate compaction is performed, which leads to the release of juice. Fluid and waste are removed through various openings. With the help of such manual-type juicers it is not always possible to obtain the maximum spin effect, but it is quite convenient to work with them.
It should be noted another type of juicers, which are not so powerful and are used only for specific purposes. These devices are called citrus spray and allow you to get the juice in the form of spray. This design consists of a special spiral and spray. To squeeze the liquid, you need to insert the working body in a lemon or orange and then just press the button. Apply similar tools when filling salads and other dishes.
Browse popular models
Today, there are many types of juice extraction systems on the market, but among all this diversity, there are several basic models:
- Westmark Starke Else (Germany) is a screw type system. Outwardly, it resembles an ordinary meat grinder, which also needs to be fixed to a table or other surface. The mechanism perfectly processes all types of fruit, while preventing the ingress of seeds into the juice.
- Excellent (Germany). The design is a press that allows you to squeeze citrus and pomegranate. The system is assembled according to the most modern requirements and equipped with special suction cups, which allows you to securely fix it to the table. The kit also provides a special glass for collecting juice.
When choosing a juicer, you need to decide what products and in what volume you want to process. So, if your family prefers to drink orange juice, then the usual manual mechanism is perfect for you. When there is a need to obtain large volumes of liquid, then it is preferable to use presses or screw systems.